• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you run or would you try to get a closer look

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
Years
  • Age 34
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 26, 2021
I would definitely try and get a closer look. But then, I'm one of those people who tries to make zoo-going a regular activity so I can see all the large beasts there too. :3 The last time I went I was rewarded by getting to watch lion cubs playing ^^

I think I'd be even more intrigued with a Pokemon though than I am with real life animals.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I wouldn't take their photo. I'm not the type of person who enjoys phototaking in general, nor do I own a device that can take worthwhile photos. Nor do I enjoy sharing pictures with people.

And why should I do it, when there's probably already a hundred of them already published in pictures? It's not like I'd want to show off to my friends about coming across a legendary.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If I had a phone or a camera with me, then yes, I would definitely take a picture. I would try to get closer to it if it's friendly, then I would pet it and try to become friends with it. Haha. If it seems kind of upset, though, then I would just stay where I am for a while to admire its beauty.

Back