• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old were you when...? [put on the rose-tinted goggles!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
About 6 or so, koff~

I remember always wanting to go on that fast moving 'big kid' ride. I absolutely loved it. The speed, the noise, it was just great. I've loved roller coasters ever since, except I hate how short they make them and how long the lines are these days.

How old were you when you got your wisdom teeth pulled, koffi~

CoffeeDrink

Years
8 years old or 9.

How old were you when you joined a karate class?

Err, koff~

I really hate to interrupt the game for this, but I have to clarify. You had your wisdom teeth removed at the age of nine? Your wisdom teeth. The teeth you usually acquire after all of your teeth are 'adult' teeth? At the age of nine? I'd believe nineteen, but I'm not sure that it's even possible at the age of nine. Did you get your wisdom teeth removed? Feel free to look them up if you need clarification (they appear usually in the late teens).

Since I have never taken a karate class, I'm going to leave that question, as I think it would be unfair to change it. If you require another question, I'd ask how old you were when you got your first vehicle, koff~

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
age never lol. I have never got a vehicle nor do I plan on getting one EVER. My mom doesnt drive so how hard can it be to live without a vehicle lmao

How old were you when you watched your first anime

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
I really hate to interrupt the game for this, but I have to clarify. You had your wisdom teeth removed at the age of nine? Your wisdom teeth. The teeth you usually acquire after all of your teeth are 'adult' teeth? At the age of nine? I'd believe nineteen, but I'm not sure that it's even possible at the age of nine. Did you get your wisdom teeth removed? Feel free to look them up if you need clarification (they appear usually in the late teens).

Pretty sure we all know what wisdom teeth are. Much obliged for the reminder. Let me explain what happened. My 'one' key isn't quite working right now, so yes, I typed nineteen or eighteen but I just noticed my 'one' key is malfunctioning. I believe I clarified the situation. Now then, shall we proceed?

I was about eleven when I saw my first anime. I believe it was Cardcaptors.

How old were you when you bought your first Pokémon cards?

CoffeeDrink

Years
Pretty sure we all know what wisdom teeth are. Much obliged for the reminder. Let me explain what happened. My 'one' key isn't quite working right now, so yes, I typed nineteen or eighteen but I just noticed my 'one' key is malfunctioning. I believe I clarified the situation. Now then, shall we proceed?

I was about eleven when I saw my first anime. I believe it was Cardcaptors.

How old were you when you bought your first Pokémon cards?

Oh, koff~

I don't mean to come across as rude, sorry if it seems this way; believe it or not there are people in this world that don't know what wisdom teeth are, so it could have been worse. Also, just to try and help, are both of your '1' keys not functioning? I know that usually most keyboards come with two sets (this may not be true for all keyboards or mac computers. Or laptops. Or hundreds of other computers I haven't seen.) so I was just wondering.

Also, the answer to that bee sting question would be four. I stepped on a bumblebee.

How old were you when you locked yourself out of the house, koffi~

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Me myself around 15/16. Me and my brother just came home and realized we left the keys inside. My brother just broke through the basement window with a rock to get in. XD

How old were you when you first tried coffee?

Years
I was about 12. I love coffee to this day. Even more when I substitute milk with cream :D

How old were you when you you watched your first 15 rated movie?

TY

How old were you when you got confronted with bullies?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Freshman year, about 15 or so.

How old were you when you stopped sharing your room with an older sibling?

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
I'm 13 and still share a room with my brother.

How old were you when you were fist hospitalized?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
About 2 years old. I was jumping in the bed and fell while breaking my shoulder.

How old were you when you obtained your first iPod?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
16. It was a blue 2nd generation iPod Shuffle. I know it's not much, but all I wanted as an iPod of any kind so I was happy.

How old were you when you got your first phone?

TY

I was like... 11 or 12, i needed one since i went to high school and it was just in case of emergencies (it was a really old one too xD)

How old were you when you found out about Forum Games?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
At first it was 11/12, but that account was far-gone as I forgotten the password. With this account, its 13.

How old were you when you made your first forum post?

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
18 lol(yea I know. that is a pretty old age for my first post lol)

how old were you when you first got on the internet

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ten I think. If it was any younger I do not remember.

How old were you when you went to your first fast food restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back