• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You can join Roc. And why do everyone on PC tells me that?
Charlie Sheen was the best asset Two and a Half Men could have.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I don't know... you just look like the quiet thinker kinda person. :s
You don't look bad, just much different then I expected!

I've only seen two episodes or so of Two and a Half Men.
I will agree with you though, Nathan, if only because I can't stand Ashton Kutcher.
That 70s Show is the only thing that I didn't and don't avoid watching despite him protraying Kelso.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years

Username_9138

Never seen A:TLA and don't see the appeal? How can you say you're human? It's like one of the best shows ever~

Also Seinfeld? Seen it on a few times after Friends, never really watched it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've never seen Two and a Half Men nor Avatar either. Welp.

I'm kind of upset. My friend broke up with her boyfriend. It totally sucks when you have to witness how sad stuff like that can make people.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm pretty stoked for Legend of Korra Book II coming out this year. It should hopefully be soon!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I really miss The Legend of Korra. I like that show a lot. I enjoy it just as much as Avatar: The Last Airbender and Im glad it's getting more than one season.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Roc, have you been stalking Nathan? ;D
Or his posts?

The Legend of Korra
I don't even know what that is. x:

Well. I got a lot of work done while I was away. I also cleaned up cat vomit off the kitchen floor. Oh, the joys of owning felines.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Okay, I haven't watched Korra either. You guys are making me feel really out of it, you know? :I

Speaking of Korra, important question: Is Korra a boy or a girl?

Also, isn't cat vomit a hair ball?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Korra is a girl. She's 17 and amazing <333 Not as amazing as Toph, but close.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu
I don't think so. Sometimes one of my cats eats too quickly and vomits up partially digested food. He also puked up the legs of a cricket he tried to eat (and ate part of). >_>

Considering the only time I've seen Toph was Mac's theme, I honestly didn't realize that she's female until recently. Oops haha.

Which reminds me that I really should get a theme soon. I'll stop being lazy eventually. Maybe.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Why would you think that? Also yeah, you should judge for yourself , Dipu.
korra_02HR.jpg

Years
Damn, this whole time I was assuming she was a guy.

Apparently she's hot, too? Everyone I know says that. :I

You're not alone Dipu, I first thought Toph was a dude when I first saw Mac's theme.

Then I found out she was a girl and I literally facepalmed. I did watch a bit of Avatar: The Last Airbender when I was younger but I never watched The Legend of Korra. It's because I don't have cable television lol.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I was referring to Korra, actually. I have no idea who Toph is. Again, never seen the show.

And since you mentioned Avatar, can someone please explain why he has an arrow on his head? And how don't other kids write "stupid here" on his forehead or something. :I

Cause I totally would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back