• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Was your first Level 100?

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
My first was a blastoise on leaf green

I hate myself for this but I traded it to pearl when I was younger and traded it for a uber hacked shiny weavile in global trading center

I hate myself

Warship

異議あり!
Years
mine was my torterra in pearl ^^ i leveled it up like crazy because i was gonna fight with a friend that day :D

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
My first lv. 100 was my Empoleon from Diamond. Didn't get lv. 100s in other gens until far later on.

Years
my first lvl. 100 was my blastoise back in firered. sadly i was dumb and gave it terrible moves with low pp so i could never beat the elite 4 because he was always my last living pokemon but all his moves would run out and id have to struggle into death.

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
I'll be point black honest. My first level 100 was my Charizard in Blue.. along with the rest of my team after I got a bunch of Rare Candies via the 'M glitch. :7: Back then I was stupid and didn't know about EVs and base stats and things like that. Those were fun but silly times. My first Pokemon that I actually leveled to 100 without cheating didn't come until a few years later in Crystal. It was my Meganium. :7:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 3, 2014
i did have a lvl 100 (i dont count events)

1st: Samurott lvl 100 on Black2

ALMOST 2nd: empoleon lvl 97 on Diamond

Sirfetch’d

Mine was Blastiose way back in my very first Pokemon game, my Blue version. I remember training it just as much as I could because I didn't know what the level cap was at the time, but I soon realized it once I couldn't grow anymore.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
Groudon in pokemon Ruby, second one was Swampert in the same game.

My Typhlosion was around level 90 when I stopped playing pokemon Crystal.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 19, 2022
I've never leveled a Pokemon up to 100. :<
Normally not long after I beat the league, I stop trying to level up so much. I'll go through the league several times beating them but it doesn't ever result in a level 100 and I'm not sure I'll ever reach that level without "help". But aw well, I don't got time fo' dat.

franko94

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2013
First legit (not using the item glitch in R/B) was Groudon.

Back