• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Charmander did always seem kinda cute to me, but never really the cutest(lol sorry).

Now swirlix, yeah I guess its cute, haha. I've got a swirlix 'creatively' named Swirly. :3
Too bad she won't get a lot of move variety. But hey, at least her species gets enough to cover its weaknesses. ^^

Years
Guys I have a tough question for you... Whats the least cutest fairy Pokemon? Its a hard choice for me... But I have to say Granbull. Snubull is just the cutest thing! But Granbull... Ugh.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
Guys I have a tough question for you... Whats the least cutest fairy Pokemon? Its a hard choice for me... But I have to say Granbull. Snubull is just the cutest thing! But Granbull... Ugh.

Oh dear.. I'd have to saaaay.. Klefki or Mr. Mime for me.
Klefki doesn't look like a cute critter like most of the Fairies do, and Mr. Mime has always kind of freaked me out. {XD}

Unless this only pertains to pure fairy types, in which case I'd have to agree with you on Granbull. Lol

Years

Least cute fairy... hnnn. I don't have any love for Swirlix and Spritzee line, though Spritzee itself is pretty okay. They just never clicked with me as fairies, especially not Aromatisse and Slurpuff.

..and of course, Mr. Mime. But I'm sure almost no one thinks it's cute. xD;;;

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Mr. Mime isn't cute to me either.
Out of all the fairy-type pokemon, its definitely the least cute to me.
But if we're talking about all pure-fairy-types then I dunno. lol

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Spoiler:

sweets

You can do it! ☆彡
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014
Aww, I think Granbull is cute in it's own way :3
Then again I do just love all dog Pokemon...

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Least cute fairy is definitely Mr. Mime. Everything else, though; they're perfectly fine. Yes, including Granbull. n_n;;

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 29, 2014
i would love to join!
Username: queen of the garchomp
Partner: garchomp <3
I feel like the cutest baby pokemon would have to be togepi ! just imagining it talk is so cute to me. ^_^!

Years
I just cannot believe that we've hit 60+ members. Thanks so much, guys, and welcome!! :D

aaaamg on the topic of Garchomp, Gible is too cute. I used to think he was a weird little thing but now think it's a super cute fatty dragon haha. Gabite is probably my favorite of the trio, though.

And on the topic of fairies, Mr. Mime shouldn't even be one. Psychic alone seems fitting enough. <_<;

Years
I don't find Mr. Mime creepy at all, but I think the least cute Fairy-type has to be Granbull. Its face looks pretty menacing to me, but I know why they made it a Fairy-type, because it's based on a creature in Celtic mythology whose name means "dog fairy".

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Yeah, I'm not sure why Mr. Mime is a Fairy-type either. I mean, I love how Fairies are have very diverse origins, from mythological creatures to just sickeningly pink critters, but Mr. Mime doesn't make any sense. Anyway, on the topic, I'm going with Mr. Mime as the least cute. He kinda creeps me out in general actually.

Years
Username: daydreamsleeper
Partner: Vulpix
Cutest Pokémon: Trubbish, Meowth, Poochyena, Buneary, Meowth, Cincinno

Vulpix has been one of my fav pokemons since I was little and I first watched the anime where Brock gets his <3

Jessze

nerdin' around
Years
Ooh, I want to join in on this adorable group! :]

Username: Jessze
Partner: Braixen ♥
Eevee vs. Mew?: Eevee is cute, but I've always fancied Mew and its adorable energy and playfulness ^///^ So I'll have to go with Mew.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
Years
I wanna get in on all this cuuttee!

Username: lozzop
Partner: My very own shiny clefable called Pixi (german) of course! <3
Answer a topic: Favourite pink pokemon is clefable obvs :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 3, 2014
Username: ~Cyndaquil~
Partner: Cyndaquil
Answer a topic: Eevee vs Mew
Well this is extremely tough! Eevee is one of my favourite Poké but ever since I saw Mew in The first Pokémon movie: MewTwo Strikes back I found mew soooooo damn cute!! It also has the cutest laugh ever xD so yeah I guess I will go with mew.

Years
/does a dance
Everyone has been added! :) Well, you were a while ago but like the silly that I am I forgot to post sooner. Oops.

Time for a new topic!
What do you guys think of Pikachu, the series mascot? Cute or not?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Ooh, definitely cute. Been a huge fan ever since I was introduced to it, and still am. :3 It could be pretty viable in competitive battling, too; just give it a Light Ball, and it'd be able to make a great asset for your team. Also, I love its role in anime; if some other Pokémon had wound up taking its place, I'm sure it wouldn't have been the same.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 3, 2014
Yes! Pikachu a very cute Pokémon, especially for a second evolution Pokémon which normally aren't as cute as starters although that's not always the case :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back