• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen C-Gear Speculation

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
So: It's a thingie that shows in the menu, and apparently has three settings. WiFi, Wireless, and Infrared. It's running during gameplay rather than only in a designated area. Wha'tcha think? Implications for the features? Comparison to RSE's Secret Bases, perchance?

Last edited:

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
ditto.gif

:S

Wonder what the c stands for??? I think it is the new Pokegear,tech,nav,ect.only this time it doesn't have Poke in it's name...

I'm guessing the "C" stands for communications?

shot571

So: It's a thingie that shows in the menu, and apparently has three settings. WiFi, Wireless, and Infrared. It's running during gameplay rather than only in a designated area. Wha'tcha think? Implications for the features? Comparison to RSE's Secret Bases, perchance?
I thought it was like the bases. It just doesnt seem to have enough features to be the new pokegear thingie. As far as I can remember it has 3 options?:s

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
Years
I think it might pick up signals from other DS's and exchange information seamlessly without you knowing, like what they claim the 3DS will do.

Back