• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Just uploaded a Kanto journey roleplay, ingers crossed it gets accepted.

If it does would anyone be interested? I'll put the link up if it gets accepted :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Wow, a lot of these Journey RPs are making me want to go ahead and make one of my own. I still have my Zombie RP in the works, but since these types of RPs are in high demand and I kinda feel bummed for those that anticipate in joining that type of RP, maybe I can whip one up?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I-i'm back! .... I wanted to apologize to everyone for the troubles that person (most know who i'm talkin about) has caused... I'll be posting less since my laptop is totally unuseble so yeah... Sorry everyone! Anyways, i'm back on track!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
lol guys, way to fight a troll when I'm gone. Screw you all, making me miss all my fun xD

Anyways guys, I'm back from my hectic trip, and back to RPing once again. I'll catch up and start posting from tomorrow.

@Vegeta: I'm very much still interested in Hyrus. Since I see spots are still open I'll try to join it.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Okay Here's a question for everybody.

Would anyone be interested in a Harry Potter RP?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
There was one not too long ago made by the Final Watchman.... I think. If it was really well done, I wouldn't mind joining it ;D

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Yeah I was in the one made by Final Watchmen. I've just got the inspiration me and my friends have recently made a lot of Harry Potter OC.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Okay Here's a question for everybody.

Would anyone be interested in a Harry Potter RP?

I have actually never been all that interested in a Harry Potter RP :B Even though I really love the series I just couldn't get myself to like the RPs about it, no matter how good the plot seemed.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
In larger RP communities than this, Harry Potter role plays have always been successful, be they focused on the Marauders' era or post-Deathly Hallows. Personally I'm not a big enough Harry Potter fan to RP it (and I had a bad experience with a Mary Sue that's put me off it for life), but I'm sure if there are Harry Potter fans here then you will get some interest. c=

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
can you be a GM and a player at the same time in the same rp?

Are you asking about the RP Turk is advertising or just in general? In general terms, yeah...it depends on the GM's interest in partaking though. Some GMs just control the RP but don't play a character of their own, and some do decide to control the RP, as well as create a character to participate with the other RPers. As far as I've seen, opinion-wise, I think it's a lot more fun being a GM and participating in your own RP at the same time. I'll be sure to do this once I'm done writing this RP /me is a slacker lolol

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I have a character in my own rp, it's more fun that way and honestly it's easier to keep things on track that way

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Maybe this could be a new topic for us to discuss, yes?

Which do you RPers prefer? Be a GM and participate in your own roleplay or GM your own roleplay without participation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back