• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2015
Just a tiny mistake, when i give the parcel to the person at the mart it says something like the person received oak's parcel is it meant to be like this?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
@_Justin262

Yes, because the guy is given you something from Prof.Oak(Although I should have changed it to "Oak's package") Prof.Oak will be in the hack later on...Him & Prof.Ivan are Bffs...

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2018
@DRG ur welcome. Question: I'm in atlantic cave now where brock and ash is. Seems like I can only talk to brock. Two grunts and ash is stagnant as well as two pkms there. Is that a bug? thanks.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
There are errors of movements allowed anywhere! especially in the trees!
The upper part of a tree can be walked!

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
@_emem041809

This is what's suppose to be visible & happen during the Brock/Entei event

1zg6jq1.png
i5y7mx.png

rucf7s.png
2rwlpo8.png

m82qh1.png

That's pretty much step by step of the event that's Suppose to occur when you reach that point. I'm playing the last updated rom if that helps.

@_Hacker Bisharp

Yes, can you point out where pls? I believe I fixed most, if not, 99% of the movement positions in the latest updated Beta 1.

It seems some of you are encountering problems that I've tested twice & they were perfect. It could be the patching issues, I'm not sure. So, I'm going to post a Link to download the Gba rom of the EXACT game I'm playing with all of the events & updated fixes on the errors(It'll be in rar file format, so you still have to extract it). I hope this helps. I'll be adding it to the OP in about an hour.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
I hope you release the beta soon with the errors corrected
Anyway I beat the gym in iceland city ... the beta is over?

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2016
I´ve found a bug in Kyurem´s Den -> I don´t know the stage but somewhere in the cave you can find a item (a Big Pearl), the problem here is, that you can pick it up, but if oyu go away the item will appear again. So you can pick up as many as you want.
The Joy in Iceland City doesn´t say anything and she´s not battling you.
I don´t know if that´s a bug, but the Dark Thug Goonete on the left side in the underground entrance in iceland city isn´t battling by herself, you have to talk to her. Kai´s Dad doesn´t say anything before you beat Kayo.
Now a question: Where should i go next? I´ve defeated Kai, but i can´t go in the cave where Kayo was, because something´s blocking the way.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
It is???? Thanks for telling me ASAP lol.
Well I guess I'll just post, once again, the rom with 90% of the errors mentioned so far fixed to the OP as an attachment ips. I hope you guys can enjoy all of the events how they were meant to be experienced this time.

EDIT: After you defeat Kai/Kayo, that's the end of the beta. Beta2 will begin full production starting next week. Me & Tajaros are just taking a break this week(Not really, because we still have to fix beta 1 errors.) However, I'll fix Roy&Joy in the pokecenter in Iceland City now, & fix the Big Pearl Error in Iceland City, then upload it to the main thread. The goonete in the Underground city is not meant to battle you unless you talk to her. It's kind of a trick for players who think "Great, I have to battle another Goonete before I can get the gift box" but really, you don't. You can walk pass her and get it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2016
Oh ok the Beta´s over sry ^^

Btw: It´s a really great hack (story, pokes, sprites of them, etc.), but the only thing that´s a shame about are the citys. I know you´ve said that you´re not so good in making the citys but they´re a great part of the game and i think it´s the only thing that´s not so good. But all the other things are great! ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2018
@DRG, when i reached that point it didnt turn out like that.. Im playing the beta you updated yesterday and when i patched the latest beta and played, its the same. Is there any legendary or rare pkmn i suppose to get in that event? If none, i will just continue my journey. Btw, im playing via gameboid. I cant afford to start over again, i love my team set up. :(

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
@_emem041809

That's strange it didn't turn out that way. Did you try exiting the cave after the patch? But no, there's no legendary pokemon in that event. You can continue your journey. Sorry if it didn't come out as planed for you.

@_Levimontal

Thanks. Yea I know about the maps. I'm gonna step it up for Beta 2 or get a really good mapper. I'll make sure better mapping is a primary focus next time.

EDIT: Anyone who's having problems with their main events not working how they should, PM ME & I'll assist you personally with the issue. Thank You.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2018
@DRG
Ok then. I will try to exit and get back and see if the actual event will happen. Might as well restart my game when beta 2 is done. ;)
Btw, where i suppose to get victini? Please be more specific with the hint. Lol
Thank you.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
@DRG
Ok then. I will try to exit and get back and see if the actual event will happen. Might as well restart my game when beta 2 is done. ;)
Btw, where i suppose to get victini? Please be more specific with the hint. Lol
Thank you.

Somewhere in Aroma Town! :)

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
After 2 people experiencing 2 events that did not happen properly, I thought to myself "Hey, maybe the Fire Red Rom I'm creating the ips with isn't clean enough." So I downloaded another fresh new one & patched my hack to it. I just uploaded the main thread with it. I hope this helps everyone to enjoy All of the events how they were meant to be played. Sorry for the bad experience, everyone.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2018
@tajaros
Maraming salamat.

Translation: thank you so much.

Best of luck to beta 2. Great job to both of you.

@DRG
Thank you to the link. Im having a hard time replying your pm. Maybe a network problem.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
@_emem041809

I got the reply, you welcome ^.^

Hey Everyone, the hack may possibly be moving to the Hack Showcase soon. I don't know once it moves to there, if it'll be removed from here as well. So after today or tommorrow(Whenever it's approved to move), if you don't see this thread in the progressions hack section, it's been moved to the Showcase.

Thanks everyone for playing & giving me support. I really appriciate it. Beta 2 will be even more fun than Beta 1.

Back