• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Have to go to Tae Kwon Do right now...

Again, is the exploding zombies still going to happen? I already have the whole post typed out...

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
So, I'll be teleporting everyone in the shop to Yui's place (since the zombies are going to explode) Just letting you guys know~!

Not neccessarily. Cal's going to be pretty determined not to go out there while he can still hear Penny and Yui's voices. He's becoe far too paranoid after this whol situation in Balice, even if he is only eight. If anything he has a more serious approach to the situation than Penny does, even if he does have a hulking Rhydon as an ally/bodyguard.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Aww, so Cal gets left out of impending doom? Well that's a shame, don't'cha think? Oh well, on a much lighter note - and before Michaela gets there first - I call Flygon!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Sorry, your not allowed to catch them, their are absolutely no spare pokeballs in the city, nor are any empty allowed in, only one pokemon, period.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
I wasn't going to catch it, I was simply stating that I'd prefer to fight the Flygon, as two Dragon-types fighting always makes for some good action considering every attack does huge amounts of damage either way, and flying combat is always fun too. Sorry if I made it sound like I was going to catch one, you know, but as I've stated above, I didn't mean it that way.

Back on the note of Cal, is there any chance I can have a Pokemon for him to fight?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Well, yeah, I edited for anyone I forgot, and now I get what you mean, but this is more a free for all, their is no claiming, you or the pokemon attack without mercy or rules
this means that if I wanted it to be I could have all nine of the pokemon attacking Raike's group go after Raike, in addition the Pokemon will attack humans as well as pokemon, so its a free for all brawl ^_^

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Ok then, so I guess Cal will be fighting a Typhlosion/Houndoom. Probably the later considering I find starter-Pokemon have started to become a little cliché. And besides, I like Houndoom, and their Dark-type attacks will pos more of a threat to Keldia's thick stone hide.

EDIT: And yes, yes he does.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Yay i hope that i will survive Zamorak's reign of terror and become known as the greatest Apocalypse survivor yet. Or i will get killed and my body will be kicked when passed by. But either way i hope i can survive.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
LOL, I'm still waiting for Psychic to post that they are ready to teleport to Miharu's group.

And Nightmare has beaten up Mew before, do you think an Absol can really compare? :P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Ugh, this is more confusing then I anticipated D=

I guess it makes sense that we're destroying these pokemon[well, Josh doesn't make sense because he is trained as an engineer, but its his dead sisters Ninetales, so why not?] since all of our characters are awesome trainers[alluding to something to do with future Odessa? Maybe -_^]

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Well, all of your characters are awesome trainers. I'm currently playing a some-what rookie-ish trainer hell bent on finding the remainder of her family, and a surprisingly terrified eight year old... who also happens to be obsessed with finding his family, even if Cal is being a little more cautious about the whole situation than Penny is.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Well, Clone!Yui just teleported Psychic, MewZ, and herself near the group...

And I'll get started on Yui's (Well, she's a clone as well) battle.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
(nods)

Ah, well, I lied when I said 91 is the start of the arc where the mind **** begins, no, that's when it turns hardcore.

You'll see...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Ahhhh, destroyed the Manectric, not fainted but i'm a macabre person so its now crippled[I feel guilty about having that come through my imagination]
Also when this is done I have another non-event thing planned, more like a misadventure =P

Back