• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I just watched a movie about shoes!

And fake wars. And several people dying over nothing at the end.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm so confident of the future that I'm not even going to care about anything, I think. That is the way to live life, fools! Embrace my advice to not care for the minor things because the pattern of life = things reoccur. And if you're not sure of that, you test it, and you'll see, things do reoccur, and most of the time, things in life aren't one-time @ short time periods. Long however = less likely to be more than once and usually one time. Plus things are different now.

Insert nothing is impossible statement which is compulsory for TCTI posts every once in a while.

I EXPECT TO SEE THE ENTIRE THREAD VERY MOTIVATED.

YEAH I'M TOTALLY ON-TOPIC IN THE COUNTING THREAD DON'T BAN ME.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

THANK YOU POKESTICK.

I'm listening to Eye of the Tiger rn. That's how positive I am.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

OH YES IT DEFINITELY IS. BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT IMO.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Basically there's a lot to understand!

Kay let's see if I can do something challenging...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

We've invented a great thread here. 10/10 for all of our contributions ESPECIALLY NETTO. And Went. Netto x Went? Wait no... Netto x Pokestick. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back