• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Circaoffire

Clueless Scripter :/
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2016
So I am circaoffire, circa will be easier and just as acceptable though. I have been a member for several months, but I never posted(That's why I'm saying I'm new :p ). I was more here for the great hacks. I want to thank all of the people who put hours of work into a hack for this community, you all are incredible! Because I haven't posted, I am pretty sure no one knows me lol. I have been an avid Pokemon ROM player since I found this website. I have decided now to post a thread since I decided to become an active member of society and (hopefully) contribute a ROM of my own! I have absolutely no knowledge, but I will try my best to learn! If anyone has any good links for tools or tutorials, please post them. They would be greatly appreciated! I am going to be doing a hack of the Fire Red US ROM :D But I don't really know where to start... :/ I will keep looking through the forums, but HI!!!!!!!!!! :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I'm glad that you're enjoying the ROM Hacks! I do enjoy a few of them myself~<3 Someone recommended Flora Sky, so I'm opting to play that soon, after I finish Donkey Kong country and Earthbound for SNES~ Well, as for your concern, I'm not that proficient or knowledgeable when it comes to ROM Hacking or ROM hacking tools, but you know about the Tutorials section, right? I think there's a good place to start looking for guides and tools, and... such. BUT I do wish you luck on your ROM. <3 When it's successful, I'll be happy to play it!

Mmm, so, welcome back! I hope you'll stick around more, and post more often~ There's an event coming up soon, as well as a lot of topics popping up, so, feel free to explore those~ <3

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Hello there Circa, glad you could join us finally ;P
I came across this site because of Pokemon hacks too! Yes, the tutorials section here is the place for learning how to hack Roms. I was attempting to hack Fire Red too... it can be tough to learn and understand it all, but just stick to it and ask the people here when you get stuck.
Also, if you need someone to help you out with sprites, I'll be glad to assist you! I do a bit of sprite work myself, and really would like to contribute to a hack someday!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hi Circa, welcome to PC. You've missed many great events though......

I'm MidnightShine, #1 B2W2 fan. So, you're here for Emulation? Well, Miss Doronjo already 'brought' you there so enjoy.

Wanna chat, VM me at my page, if you will. I'm open for a friend request too.

See ya ^3^

~Mid

Years
So I am circaoffire, circa will be easier and just as acceptable though. I have been a member for several months, but I never posted(That's why I'm saying I'm new :p ). I was more here for the great hacks. I want to thank all of the people who put hours of work into a hack for this community, you all are incredible! Because I haven't posted, I am pretty sure no one knows me lol. I have been an avid Pokemon ROM player since I found this website. I have decided now to post a thread since I decided to become an active member of society and (hopefully) contribute a ROM of my own! I have absolutely no knowledge, but I will try my best to learn! If anyone has any good links for tools or tutorials, please post them. They would be greatly appreciated! I am going to be doing a hack of the Fire Red US ROM :D But I don't really know where to start... :/ I will keep looking through the forums, but HI!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey Circa, how ya doin'?

I'm not the best at hacking, but have a fun time over in Emulation!

Feel free to VM me, and I'm also open for a friend request.

Have a fun time here and remember to read the rules.

- Hikari10

Years
Welcome to the forum, Circa! :3

It's never too late to get involved in the community, so we're really glad to see you finally make some posts! Yeah, our ROM hackers are extremely talented and make some amazing games. I've played a few of them, including Shiny Gold and Flora Sky.. plus a few more, but I can't remember off the top of my head right now!

It's great that you're so enthusiastic about learning to hack; I'm sure you'll find whatever you need here, including tutorials, resources, and other neat things~! I included some helpful ROM hacking links towards the bottom of my post in the Helpful Links & Information thread, so I recommend checking that out if you'd like. :D You'll get the hang of it in no time!

Anyway, it was great meeting you and I hope you like the forum enough to stick around :3 We're friendly here, so we'd love to have you here. Enjoy your stay!

Circaoffire

Clueless Scripter :/
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2016
Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone!!! Yeah I have explored the tutorials section, but I feel lost and am having a hard time knowing what to do first and where to start :/

Years
Hey, Circaoffire. Welcome to the forum PC (its not PC=Personal Computer :p)
Greetings! I'm Rambagos, noob member in this community xD

Back