• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Framed!? [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
You have defeated the Elite four, or acheived the highest status in your battling. Being world Reknown, and having the most powerful pokemon under your control. If things seemed perfect, the news of afew Nation wide discussions begin to Worry you. Discussions of the power and destructive capabilities of a single pokemon begin to worry governments. But this time the many "Teams" arn't the cause, those that have proven themselves extremely poweful trainers are...

You are one of these Trainers, and the actions they have taken have tooken you by surprise. All of a sudden you find you PC has been locked up, leaving you with the three pokemon around your belt. But you don't know just what is going on.

Okay we will take no more then 15 people here. You can join other trainers or run from the law alone.

1. Trainer Kat
2. Blitz~2005
3. Sithre
4.Kogenta
5.NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
6.Alana
7.OutLaw
8. GodofPh
9. Seer235

Name
Physical Desc.
Personality
History: How you became so powerful, reknown
Pokemon: 1.___ 2.___ 3.___ You may have one legendary, but you must pm me first.
Sample Role play:(Which may be used as your first post in the Rp.)

Name: Sean "Sithre" Webb
Physical Desc.:Tall slender, battle scared arms. Wears black jeans and a chained overcoat with a red undershirt
Personality: Very Self centered, only cares for his pokemon and himself. Rarely gives out respect.
History: Sean's parents died in a fire when he was 12, due to a loose magmar. Sean blamed himself for their deaths, and in his search for the magmar discovered his first pokemon; Scyther. His Personal vendetta with all but his own pokemon encourages him through every battle, pathing the way for him as he gained fame in the pokemon World. This met its peak when he caught the legendary Rayquaza.
Pokemon:Scizor Rayquaza Solrock

The doors of the Poke'Center slid open, freezing its contents was the presence of a new trainer. Everyone froze, they knew who he was, they knew his pokemon. They knew he was part of the current issues, but they didn't know whether or not to be scared or look up to him.

Sean looked around at the staring eyes, he was used to it. But lately it had gotten out of control. He knew why, but he never thought something that crazy could never happen, it would never happen...

Last edited:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
Name: Blitz

Physical Desc: Scrawny, Blue eyes, Blackish-brown hair, very noticable scar,

Personality: Blitz, doesn't talk about his past much, mainly because his past is kinda boring, he dosn't talk about the futer, because he has no plans for the future, Blitz is a very layd back kinda guy, he goes with the flow, he only did all the gyms and entered the elite four comp because he was bored

History:Blitz left home with his little brother, His parents where very pretective and didn't belive "sam" blitz's little brother was ready to go out on his own, so sam and blitz got thier first pokemon together, when sam decided to challange his first gym, blitz thought he should aswell, When they reached their 5th gym together, blitz decided it was time for sam to go his own way, sam finished the elite four before blitz finished the 7th gym, mainly because blitz was taking his time, but overall there is no real secret to blitz's success, he was just a natural that didn't really care if he won or lost

Pokemon: 1. Aggron 2. metang 3. swampert

Sample Role play:

"So sam has already bet the elite four huh," Blitz thought to himself, "I should have already beat them aswell, but i'm just too lazy" he said as he layd on the beach, when blitz awoke, he found himself under a team magma grunt

"Right. Who triped me." the gunt said picking up some pokeballs

"Um, I think its kinda obvios."Blitz said holding his stomich, the grunt looked down,

"What are you doing laying in my way!" the grunt scolded as he ran off, blitz took a pokeball out and wispered "Marshtomp use muddy water" .......

Hope I make it inot the rp :D, it sounds promising

~~ Blitz ~~

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Name: Kari Christopher
Physical Desc.: Firey red hair, half of it tied up into pigtails. She has sparkling blue eyes and a small mole under her left eye. She is slender, around medium height. To increase the height of her appearance, she wears tall black sandals. She wears a black dress that goes to her mid-thighs (halfway up from her knee). The dress is somewhat low cut in the front, and has detatched sleeves which go into fingerless gloves. She wears a hooded black cape lined with red velvet. Around her neck, she wears a black choker. The only real jewelry she wears is amber colored earrings. http://www.hydepark.co.il/hydepark/upload06/050201_191932-20_Rag04.jpg
Personality: Kari is, on first glance, a beautiful young Pokemon trainer. However, once you get to know her, she is, to most people, eerie. She is withdrawn and dark-when people approach her she scares them off instantly. Many wonder how she ended up with an Espeon instead of an Umbreon. Also, she is somewhat of a firebug, and always carries a fire Pokemon with her. This usually isn't the first Pokemon she calls out, she tends to save the fireworks for last. If a fire Pokemon is unavaliable, electricity suffices.
History: Known for her strange choice of unevolved Pokemon, she became reknowned when she defeated the Elite 4. Many talk about her means of dress, and her Meowth, which, through careful training methods, is stronger than an evolved Pokemon. Kari found Meowth when she was 16, before she became a trainer. Meowth had a terrible disposition, but warmed up to Kari when he saw how well she treated him, and how much she cared for him. He would do almost anything for Kari, and fought the majority of the League's Pokemon. Even before she became reknowned for beating the Four, she was often talked about, referred to as the "weird trainer." She grew up in Violet City, and her childhood friend is Falkner.
Pokemon: 1.Meowth 2.Espeon 3.Entei
Sample Role play:

Violet City... Kari smiled and flipped her hair off her right shoulder. Meowth perched on the left one, his arms on her head for support.

"This is it, Meowth," Kari said, glancing to the small theif. "Our hometown...Violet."

Meowth gave a small cry in agreement. He leaped off of her shoulder and sat within the city limits. Kari stepped over the boundaries. The sun hit her firey red hair and danced on it.

"Come on, Meowth," she said. "Let's go home."

She pushed open the door to her house. Her family looked at her, then, instantly, their expressions turned to shock. Kari was hit with a surge of voices.

"How could you do this?"

"We thought we raised you better than this!"

"What sort of example are you setting for other trainers?"

Kari looked at her family. She was a deer in the headlights.

"What?" she asked them, confused. "What are you talking about?" She glanced to the TV screen. "Oh..." she said.

The screen depicted a girl that looked like her using a legendary Pokemon to rob a shop, then destroying a patch of nearby forest. The screen cut to another shot of the girl, using the Pokemon to torment a trainer into giving her one of their Pokemon.

"But...I didn't..." Kari started. She looked at her family's faces. She knew it was futile. They just didn't believe her. So that's why my PC was locked down... she thought.

"Fine," she said, malice in her voice. "If you don't believe me, that's fine."

Her mother looked at her strangely. "Honey," she said. "You are rather dark...it's just like someone like that to do these horrible things..."

Kari looked shocked. "I can't believe it. I just..." She shook her head and walked out the door.

Last edited:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
man your sample rp was much beter then mone :P

But what was most annoying was reading the description to find a picture at the end XD

Any way hope we both make it in the rp :D

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
Blitz, if you work on your spelling your in*
Trainer Kat, i would be honored for you to join my Rp, your in*

Trainer Kat, your Sample will be considered an actual post in the Rp, since you can start it whenever you want. And you may use Entei.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Name: Rache Azreal (True name "Rine Ame")
Physical Desc: Dark hair, silver eyes, white headband tied at the back of his head; double silver earrings on left ear, two silver necklaces, collar, wristband on right wrist, a pair of handcuffs with both cuffs on the right wrist; sleeveless shirt, sweater jacket tied about waist, double belts beneath it, cargo pants, belt wrapped about one leg with a sheathed dagger, fingerless gloves
Personality: Rache's personality seems to have two distinct sides--seemingly to the point of having multiple personalities. The side more known--and the one that causes more concern--is the one bearing the name Rache Azreal ("Rache" meaning "revenge" and "Azreal" being the death angel). This aspect of Rache is cold, volatile, and edging on aggressive. His calmer side, Rine, is quiet, logical, and controlled. However, few known this trainer's true name; and, he is generally referred to as "Rache".
History: As a child, Rine was quiet and docile--often allowing others to injure or ridicule him with no retaliation. However, after his first Pokemon battle, he seemed to completely change. No one insulted or attempted any offense on him due to his violent nature. He was harsh and unforgiving to those around him. Some wondered if his new persona was a form of "revenge" for the wrongs done him before. Then, when he left his hometown, all were relieved. During his journey, Rache most often displayed his more aggressive side. But, when outside battling situations, he began to find his ability to display his previous calm side. After a time, Rache found he was able to remain docile and quiet-natured even during certain battles. Though Rache rarely displays any form of affection or comradery in clear emotions, he has his own manner of expressing his care and loyalty.
Pokemon: Flygon, Dragonair, Houndoom
Sample Roleplay:

Rache sat silently at the peak of a stone cliff, staring out across the dark, restless sea before him. Far below, waves crashed mercilessly against the jagged rocks at the cliff's base. As a cold zephyr wound its way about the trainer, he carelessly brushed a strand of hair behind one ear. Then, closing his eyes, he listened as a wintery smile passed over his features. There was a series of footsteps before a voice spoke behind him.

"You're that league trainer who's been causing trouble in this area, right? Well, get out. We don't want you here." A group of trainers from the nearest towns stood beside one another, staring angrily at Rache.

Quietly standing, Rache stretched slightly. Then, his gaze remaining on the sea, he spoke in a humorless laugh. "No rest for the weary, eh?" The trainer's tone changed. "But, I suppose I can't blame you for wanting me to leave. It's understandable." He dropped down over the cliff's edge. As the group of trainers froze in shock, a Dragonair rose above the cliff, bearing Rache on its back. And, before anyone could react, a flurry of wind surrounded the dragon as it vanished.

Last edited:

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
Years
I hope I'm not late.

Name: Silver Harper (he's back!)
Physical Description: If you saw Silver on the street, you would give him a second glance. He looks weird. He has dark brown hair and hazel eyes which are usually covered by a pair of shades. He's about 5'4 and in good shape (not perfect). Silver usually wears a pendant in the shape of RKO, and a black shirt that says "Fully Evolved". He has black jeans that cover his pure white shoes. He also carrys around his copy of the Hoenn Champion belt sometimes.
Personality: Silver is usually the 3 C's: cool, calm, and collected. He likes to battle anyone from kids needed experience to veterans who think they can take down anything that walks the earth. The harder the opponent, then calmer he is. His favorite phrase is "Just close your eyes, and it will all go away..." He has an anry side, too. That happens when Eevee steals something or his opponent cheats in some way.
History: Silver got Eevee for his 8th birthday and they have been side-by-side ever since. See, Silver's parents are rich. As he trained, though, he refused all finacial help offered. At the age of 12 he set out on his own against his parents' will and travelled all around Hoenn, collecting badges and catching his future friends. At 15 he challenged the Hoenn league to become the youngest Hoenn champion to date. His victory was 3 months ago, but his parents talk about it like it was earlier today.
Pokemon: Altaria, Eevee (talking), and Rhydon
Sample RP:

<Silver, can I have a hot dog?> Eevee's eyes grew big and round as Silver glanced at him from the park bench where he was seated.

"No. You just ate a tub of cotton candy, a caramel apple, and my entire supply of peanut butter." Silver laughed a little. "If you eat any more, you'll pop like a balloon."

The park was a beautiful place, especially in the orange glow of the setting sun. The only sound was the faint whistle of the breeze and the water in the fountain. Eevee was curled up in a ball on the bench next to Silver, and the sun made his brown fur shine like gold. Such riches cannot be bought in any store. Silver tilted his head back, and closed his eyes, experiencing a soothing feeling come over him.

<Silver, there's a cop behind you!>

"Yeah, right. I turn around, you swipe my wallet. We've done this before." Silver continued to drift off in his surroundings when he felt something grasp his wrists.

"Sir, you're under arrest for attempted murder, breaking and entering, and burgalry." Cold metal touched Silver's wrist as he sprang up from the bench, the soothingness gone like the passing breeze. <Told you...>

"What?! I never broke into anywhere since I was 6. And that time it was the cookie jar!" Silver began pointing at the officer, who thought he was crazy. He began to whisper under his breath, then finally took out his gun in time to see a cottony blur divebomb from the sky.

Altaria, who spotted the cop from the sky, swooped under Silver, catching him on it's back. A second trip for Eevee, a third to knock out the officer, and a fourth to taunt, then they were soon off to a less open space to discuss what had happened and (in Eevee's case) eat.

OOC: I would like to say that Eevee is a normal Eevee who can talk. He's not a super-Eevee. He's actually quite lazy.
OOC2: I haven't been in an RP for a few months, so sorry if I mess up.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name: Alana Nave
Physical Description: I'm too lazy to post a description so I'll just post a pic. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/ALANAES.gif
Personality: Alana tends to be very sarcastic but she's really friendly. Most of the time she's pretty cheerful and carefree but it's a bad idea to cross her. When she becomes angry she adopts a forked tongue and can become a little harsh. Adventure is her middle name and she never turns down a chalenge. No matter what the odds she never backs down adn helps those who need it anyway she can.
History: Alana was born in NewBark and grew up like any other kid. When she was ten she left on a Pokemon journey with her first Pokemon, Chikorita. It took her a year to travel through Johto then enter the Silver Confrence. She was so proud of her Pokemon when she took home the first place trophy. After the victory in Johto she took a boat to Kanto and competed in the Indigo League. It took another year to reach the Indigo Platue but it was worth it. Three years and four more Pokemon Leagues later she took on the Elite Four. It was the toughest battle of her life but she pulled through in the end. She only had seven Pokemon, Chikorita, Stantler, Arcanine, Flygon, Dewgong, and Tolagy. After the Elite Four victory she decided to take a short break from training and left all of her Pokemon except Chikorita, Arcanine, and Tolagy. Now she deeply regrets that disision because she can't get them back out.
Pokemon: Chikorita, Arcanine, and Tolagy(If I can't have Tolagy I will replace it with my Flygon)
Sample Role Play: "Tolagy Flamethrower!"

"La gy!" A jet of flames erupted from the small Pokemon's mouth and collided with the small water turtle known as Squirtle. It hit the ground out cold.

"No way! You can't beat a water type with one attack from a fire type!" Shouted the Pokemon's trainer as he recalled his Squirtle.

"That depends on level and skill. I've been training Tolagy longer than you've had Squirtle. It's nothing more than that. Just keep training and we can have a rematch someday." The young girl said holding out her hand to the boy.

He looked at her for a moment then smiled and shook her hand. "You can bet on it. I'll be training really hard so be ready for a much harder battle." He smiled then turned and walked away.'

"Good luck." Alana nodded then walked off herself. Her battle had been easy but she would have prefered to have not battled at all. The kid was just a rookie and he needed confedence. But it seemed he had gotten it after all. A few minutes later she reached a small lake in the middle of the forest. She set her backpack down next to the water and sat down watching the calm surface of the lake.

"Chika?" A small green Pokemon with a leaf on it's head looked up at her questoinly.

"Yeah we'll stay here for a while Chikorita." Alana replied lying back on the grass with her handed behind her head.

"To to tolagy." The little fire Pokemon nudged it's Pokeball and vanished inside.

"Your choice. I think I'll take a nap too." She closed her eyes as Chikorita curled up next to her.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
Your all in. I don't like the idea of a Talking evee, can't you just have it make normal sounds that you intrepret into what he wants? What the hell is Tolagy?

Start when you want, if you wish to join up with another trainer just pm and ask.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
It is fine to use Tolagy, but i don't want anymore "custom" pokemon. Whatever you can have it talk.

Feel free to start posting anytime.

Alana

Years
OOC: I said I would change it for another Pokemon if you wanted.

Alana opened her eyes and blinked in the light. She sat up and looked at the glittering surface of the lake she was beside. "Wake up Chikorita." She said tapping her little Pokemon.

"Chiiiiika." Chikorita yawned. She sat up and waved her leaf lazily.

"Come on let's get moving." She said standing up adn picking up her backpack. Chikorita nodded and jumped onto Alana's head. "Lazy." She grinned and started wlaking back into the forest.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
OOC: Thank you very much. I'll begin and continue my sample here.

IC:

Kari stumbled on the way out of her house.

"I just can't see why they wouldn't believe me," she said. "I mean, I'm their own child!"

She shook her head in disbelief. Her eyes lit up. There was one person who might believe her. Someone who could possibly help her. She ran west and burst into a building full of trainers-both challengers and official licenced gym trainers.

"Excuse me...pardon me..." Kari said, pushing past the trainers blocking the entrance.

"Falkner!" she exclaimed. She ran to the arena, where her childhood friend and a wannabe trainer were facing off. Falkner glanced her way.

"Kari...can't you see I'm busy?" he asked, annoyed with the girl. A few of the trainers whispered in the background, recognizing her.

"Don't you watch the news?" Kari asked. "I've been framed! Someone is pretending to be me and doing all sorts of bad stuff!" she exclaimed. Falkner had turned back to his gym battle.

"And why would anyone pretend to be you?" he asked, half-listening. Kari shrugged.

"I don't know," she said. "But someone is! I didn't do all that!"

"Look," Falkner said. "No one would pretend to be you. Maybe it's someone who looks like you. I wouldn't worry about it." Kari gave him an upset look.

"Fine," she muttered under her breath. She stormed out of the gym. Meowth gave her a worried look.

"It's fine," she said. "We'll settle this on our own." She took out a ruby-red PokeBall and threw it, releasing its contents. The large fire Pokemon let out an earth-shattering roar.

"Come on," Kari said, throwing one leg over Entei. "Let's get to the bottom of this."

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
Sean stepped out of the Poke'Center, he looked puzzled. "What the hell was that all about", his Pc had totally locked up when he tried to withdraw his Crawdaunt and Noctowl. He only had his Solrock, Scizor, and his prized Rayquaza with him. Probably just some technical problems at home...

Back at his home, in the hills of Fortree City, was chaos. The whole home had been pillaged, all his land had been searched. His pokemon taken...

"Hello, can i get some service over here!" Sean had entered a custom Pokeball shop, and was being ignored. Aside from the awkward look the shopkeep gave him, nothing seemed wrong. But when the owner continued to ignore him, Sean became enraged. This only added to his hidden frustrations of that day. Perhaps he doesn't notice me...

"Hello, can you look at one of my poke'balls", Sean kept his cool and spoke nicely.
The shopkeeper walked up the him," I have the right to refuse service to anyone, so leave the store before I call the police".

"But i didn't do anything, what the hell", Sean began to loose his cool.

"Leave the store now!" The owner stepped closer to the trainer. "Leave the Shop now or I am going to call the police!" That was it, he had crossed the line.

Sean didn't know what exactly was happening, but his temper didn't care. "Okay...I'll leave", Sean turned around, took afew steps then hurled himself at the shopkeep. "What is your problem!", Sean decked him in the face, and shoved him into a near wall. Dozens of pokeballs rolled around the shop, bouncing off the other customers that couldn't help but stand frozen, watching the bout. One of them, a trainer himself, immediately pulled out his phone and contacted the police. Sean heard him, now enraged and frustrated, he ran out of the shop.

If only Sean knew how bad what he just did will look on the news later that day...

Alana

Years
Soon Alana reached a town and headed for the Pokemon Center. She didn't have much hope but maybe this one would work. Once inside the Center she tried the PC. Still no go. "****." She said quietly. After a few more tries she left. What good would it do to keep trying? The technical problems wouldn't be cleared up so fast. Her mom had told her about their home being searched and the searchers giving no reason. Prof. Elm's lab had been scowered too. There wasn't much hope of her PC working again any time soon.

Alana left the Pokemon Center a few minutes later and wandered around town for a while. "Well I can always go home and get them. It'll take a while but I don't have much of a choice."

"What is your problem!" There was a smashing sound coming from a nearbyshop and some one was yelling. Then a slight scuffle and a boy ran out of the shop looking angry.

"Chika chika?" (What's wrong with him?)

"I don't know. I think he's angry." She replied staring.

"Chik." (Duh.)

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
Sean angrily ran through the city, only tossing a glance to a familiar female trainer who had looked at him. The thought would never occor to them that they were in the same predicament...

OOC:Alana Want to have out characters meat up alot?

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
Years
"Let's see. I'm wanted for attempted murder and a ton of other crap I didn't do. What the heck happened?" Silver shot an angry glance at Eevee. "Did YOU do this?"

<I'm on a lifelong ban from every store in Hoenn. Besides, when do I leave your side?> Eevee grinned as Silver strained to think of a time. All was quiet, except for one of Altaria's songs, which seemed to cut through the silence perfectly.

"You have a good point, but we need more info before we jump to more conclusions. Altaria, land near the Pokemon Center. If I have everyone in the police force after me, I may need Umbreon for a quick escape." Altaria nodded and began to dive towards the ground.

A couple of minutes later, Silver was inside the Pokemon Center. Everyone was staring at him, but he was used to it. While he made his way over to the PC, a young trainer pulled his Seedot into his arms and began to cry softly. Silver didn't notice as he tried to log on to his account. The same message, "Password Blocked", kept flashing on the screen.

"Aw crap. This is bad, isn't it?" Eevee nodded and jumped on to Silver's shoulder. <Try your second account.>

Silence fell over the entire center, with the only noise being the [/I]tap, tap, tap of Silver typing. "Nope. This is blocked too. Let's try another town. Maybe the PC is broken."

Silver left the Pokemon Center as he normally would, and hopped on Altaria's back again in time to see members of the police force racing to him, guns out. Altaria's wings flapped up a small dust storm as it rose into the air. <What's up with these people today?!>

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
OOC: Ok, Ill work on my spelling :D

IC:

Blitz walked past a shop as the shop keeper came rushing out and bumped into him,

"Another one, This town is crawling with them" The man said, Blitz had no idea what he was talking about,

"Hey sorry, I wasn't looking" Blitz said as he kept walking, Blitz knew it wasn't his fault, But blitz didn't care, The shop keeper got up and grushed himself off and walked back into the shop, obviosly not finding what he came out to look for.

As blitz walked up the street, people where going inside, and closing blinds, as if Team magma or aqua was in the street, Blitz looked behind him and saw only a guy running down the street

"Thats wierd" Blitz said to himself as he kept walking looking for somewhere to rest

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Rache sat "side-saddle" atop his Dragonair, leaning against the back of the elegant Pokemon's head. The trainer's eyes were closed, his mouth slightly open as though he were sleeping. The winds of the upper atmosphere pressed against him, causing his dark hair to hang before his eyes. But, the male did not awaken. Neither did he seem disturbed by the lack of breathable oxygen. He had flown on Dragonair on many occasions and had spent much time training in the mountains. Provided they were at a fairly reasonable altitude, Rache could breathe normally.

Shifting its obsidian-dark eyes toward its trainer, the dragon Pokemon crooned softly. Rache's eyes flickered open as he slowly straightened. Rubbing his eyes, the male stretched, almost falling from his perch on Dragonair. Catching Rache with its tail, the Dragonair turned its head and purred in its melodic voice. After giving a quiet smile of gratitude to Dragonair, Rache turned to follow the Pokemon's gaze. Instantly, Rache's expression changed. Silent and cold, the trainer viewed an Altaria below, rising up from a town.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
Stumbling through the crowds, Sean felt cold needles press against him. Everyone, this whole town, had their eyes on him. The slowly growing sound of sirens didn't help at all either. I need to get out of here fast...

Sean slowed his pace, nearly stumbling over a small child. "Rayquaza, be my life line here...", as the trainer went to grab the goldish black poke'ball on his waist numerous screams shot to the sky. But as the grand dragon streamed out onto the street, more were amazed then scared. Rayquaza shot up into the air, skimming a large building. " God dammit, your suppose to take me with you!" This was was another one of Sean's mistakes today. The serpent dive bombed, the whole city seemed to duck and scream. That was the start of this Elite Trainer's day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back