• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my first sprites^^

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Yeah, King Boo may have fixed them up for you. But his is way better.

Yours is just slight bad modifications to original Pokemon sprties, and they're way out of scale.

Sorry dear. D;

They are the same sprites though, Boo only fixed the size problem and tidied them up a bit, the difference isn't that big.

The scratch is ok, some pose and anatomy issues, but nothing major. Very good for a beginner.

Dragonsfreak

eevee raiser
Years
well somehow i get the feeling many people just look at the first posts in my thread and they write an reply.​

i restructurized that post now
please write comments on my newer work, not always about my first attempts​

Dragonsfreak

eevee raiser
Years
well i made some new things
first a lame fusion:
golvyle.jpg

lets call it golvyle​

and this one is a...devamp
dewgong.png

yeah...you´ve read right it´s a devamp of a pkmn-card called light dewgong. but it is still abit big (90x90)
please write some comments​

Years
The revamp turned out good i think, abit strange in atonamy on his back, but still you can fix that.
That mix is pretty simple :P good job on it though.

Dragonsfreak

eevee raiser
Years
The revamp turned out good i think, abit strange in atonamy on his back, but still you can fix that.
That mix is pretty simple :P good job on it though.

yay comments^^so grateful

well anatomy isn´t really my strength, but i´ll try to make that better

and the fusion? i was bored...and cause i´m also lazy i haven´t started something big

Years
haha ye it's good, but change the spikes on his head, and try another shading style, tomuch dither in that one, ( did i spelled dither good ? xD

Dragonsfreak

eevee raiser
Years
haha ye it's good, but change the spikes on his head, and try another shading style, tomuch dither in that one, ( did i spelled dither good ? xD

aww forgot to say it´s inspired by a thistle in bloom...that´s why the spikes are purple
or do you mean an anatomical issue?

Back