• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Hey, HackMew. I was wondering where can i find "Advanced Pointer Calculator" because I saw this one in an old tool list and it looks SO fascinating to me!

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2012
People are talking about viruses. I was actually using hack tools when I got the "Privacy Protection" virus, and had to send it to an IT guy. Is there anything I need to delete?

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Does anybody have the latest version of XSE? Hackmews link is broken and the version I have is not up to date with this thread.

SKRoy

Pokémon Hacker
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
The download link of XSE doesn't work... :S

Last edited:

OMGWURMPLES!

För Sverige i tiden
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
When I try to repoint something (mainly when I try to change the boot screen and the TileMap for the boot screen), it won't repoint. I find free space and everything, but for some reason I get no message saying that it's successfully done so. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
I'm here to report a bug about Advance Trainer, or A-Trainer for short. I know it's probably never gonna be updated to fix the bug but I thought I would post it anyways because there's a manual fix for the bug caused by it. The bug is that when you repoint the trainer table (usually to make room for more) items used by trainers quit working. This is because there are three pointers that A-Trainer does not update that need updating. It doesn't update them presumably because the pointers don't exactly match the address that A-Trainer relocates the table to.

These are the addresses the pointers are located in Emerald. I don't know any for any other 3rd Gen game, sorry. You'll need to find those yourself.

Code:
0x13094C
0xB3EE5F
0xC9E48B

The first pointer points 16 bytes ahead of where the trainer table is located. The second and third pointers points 3 bytes ahead of where the trainer table is located. In Emerald, these pointers would be 0x310040 and 0x310033 respectively, where the original table resides at 0x310030.

I should have posted about this earlier when I first found the bug but I guess I thought nothing of it at the time.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2014
Do you have any idea why McAfee antivirus doesn't like A-trainer?

Sats it's a trojan but as the tool is made by you I trust that it isn't.

I wanna use this so badly but I can't D:

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2012
Links

I know im posting and asking REALLY late, but the link no longer works for the XSE 1.1.1 and ALL UR TOOLS ARE SOOOOOO GOOD!

Haru~

Can't resist the chubbiness :3
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
I'm here to report a bug about Advance Trainer, or A-Trainer for short. I know it's probably never gonna be updated to fix the bug but I thought I would post it anyways because there's a manual fix for the bug caused by it. The bug is that when you repoint the trainer table (usually to make room for more) items used by trainers quit working. This is because there are three pointers that A-Trainer does not update that need updating. It doesn't update them presumably because the pointers don't exactly match the address that A-Trainer relocates the table to.

These are the addresses the pointers are located in Emerald. I don't know any for any other 3rd Gen game, sorry. You'll need to find those yourself.

Code:
0x13094C
0xB3EE5F
0xC9E48B

The first pointer points 16 bytes ahead of where the trainer table is located. The second and third pointers points 3 bytes ahead of where the trainer table is located. In Emerald, these pointers would be 0x310040 and 0x310033 respectively, where the original table resides at 0x310030.

I should have posted about this earlier when I first found the bug but I guess I thought nothing of it at the time.

I don't think the one at 0xB3EE5F is needed, it doesn't look "aligned" or something. It caused my Croconaw's sprite to glitch up. Oh and by the way, ever experienced the names of those trainers beyond the normal list of trainers in Emerald to be ???? or some other name of a pokemon? Worry no more! Just change the pointers at these offsets to this pointer: (New Trainer Table Offset + 4) (Original Pointer: 34 00 31 08).
Code:
0x6E624
0x6F0D0
0x14F21C
0x14F504
0x196A98
Your custom trainer names should work now! :)

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years

Code:
0x13094C
0xB3EE5F
0xC9E48B

I don't think the one at 0xB3EE5F is needed, it doesn't look "aligned" or something. It caused my Croconaw's sprite to glitch up. Oh and by the way, ever experienced the names of those trainers beyond the normal list of trainers in Emerald to be ???? or some other name of a pokemon? Worry no more! Just change the pointers at these offsets to this pointer: (New Trainer Table Offset + 4) (Original Pointer: 34 00 31 08).
Code:
0x6E624
0x6F0D0
0x14F21C
0x14F504
0x196A98
Your custom trainer names should work now! :)
Guys, please don't repoint the trainer table. Because trainers use normal flags to check if they've been beaten or not, they will start to overwrite other flags and even vars if extended far enough.

Haru~

Can't resist the chubbiness :3
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
Guys, please don't repoint the trainer table. Because trainers use normal flags to check if they've been beaten or not, they will start to overwrite other flags and even vars if extended far enough.

Yeah, I've also noticed that. Especially the ones above 0x360. It's a big letdown for me :(

Ain't there any workarounds for it?

Back