• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iron Chef tournament

nimbostratus

Bird is the Word
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Hello everyone! I've decided to try running a tournament. Never done this before, but there's a first time for everything, right? :v

Welcome to...

the
IRON CHEF
OU Tournament

This is a standard OU tournament, but with a twist: Each participant will be assigned a "theme ingredient" upon which to base their team. One person might have a sun team; another might have a Volt Switch/U-Turn team; yet another might have a heavily-defensive stall team.

It's a single-elimination tournament. Battles may be held on Pokemon Online or Pokemon Showdown. Just remember to save the log/replay and post it here.

Will you join the tournament? Will your team reign supreme? :v

May the best man win!

Entrants
Dark Azelf
Pokedra
Forever

Last edited:

nimbostratus

Bird is the Word
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
I'm not a huge fan of OU either, but thanks for your interest :3 I hope more people join!

(I might also join myself, if that's OK with y'all)

Back