• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Favorite Challenge III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infer12

Darkness Incarnate
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thanks -ty-

My team:
Chandelure
Heracross
Accelgor
Kingdra
Solrock
Weavile

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
Update #1.

-Started Game, Named Self Charky
-Chose Oshawott as Starter (It's going to make a fine HM Slave)
-Did all the suff at the Beginning and went to Flocessy Ranch to catch the first member of my Team, Mareep.
-Took me forever to find one (Seriously, I encountered about 3 Riolu's before Mareep even bothered making an appearence), but I finally caught Colton the Jolly Mareep (Lv 5).
-Raised Colton to Level 7, then challenged Rival, having a bit of trouble defeating his Snivy.
-Rescued the Herdier, and grinded Colton to level 13.
-Challenged the Aspertia Gym, and won on my first try (Thanks to Oran berry).
-Colton evolved into Flaafy :D
-Headed toward Virbank where I obtained my second team member: Logan the Naughty Venipede.
-Grinded Logan to Level 15 and Colton to level 17, and challenged the Virbank Gym.
-Again Won due to an Oran Berry (They're my lucky charms :3)
-Did the Pokestar Studio thing, and defeated Team Plasma.
-Headed to Castelia.
-Beat Team Plasma in the Sewers.
-Saved.

Current Team:

Colton (Flaafy)
Jolly Nature
Lv 18
-Tackle
-Charge
-Thunder Wave
-Thundershock

Logan (Venipede)
Naughty Nature
Lv 17
-Pursuit
-Rollout
-Poison Sting
-Venoshock

Oshawott (HM SLAVE)
-Cut

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hey bbys. Don't worry, I have started my challenge haha. For a while there, I was trying to get ahold of everything to breed on Black so I could trade it over to Black 2. So here's an update from me. :)

048.gif

Player: Ace Trainer Alli
Game: Jap Black 2
Badges: 2

188.gif

Berry / Skiploom (f) lv. 21
Bullet Seed, PoisonPowder, Hidden Power (Ice), Synthesis

276.gif

Gavin / Tailow (m) lv. 21
Quick Attack, Aerial Ace, Wing Attack, Double Team

350.gif

Shawn / Milotic (m) lv. 21
Surf, Ice Beam, Water Pulse, Recover

088.gif

Gus / Grimer (m) lv. 21
Sludge, Frustration, Mud Bomb, Harden (?)

Also, I have great news!! I was grinding in the sewer and realized I never checked the nature on my Grimer or other stuff on my team after they hatched, so I was looking through and noticed 5/6 of my team had a little face by their name, meaning they had PokeRus. :D I haven't had this since gen 3 guys. I'm really excited, but at the same time, I'm mad I didn't notice this before the contagious part was over. So it can't be passed anymore, but at least the effects are there. I'm really happy. :) I would have noticed if I could read my game as well...that would have helped. Funny, when I had my Jap White and SoulSilver, I would always watch at the PC when I'd heal and check for any extra text, but I don't do that anymore. Of course when I stop paying attention, it happens. :P But yeah, so far this challenge is off to a fantastic start. I'm adding in Shinx after I beat Burgh and I'll catch a Zweilous in Victory Road, so I have a long way before my team is complete. Hope you're all having as much fun as I am. :D

I don't post much here, but I love things like this! Have at me.

Have Flying, Rock, Dark, Water, Bug, and Fire. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Just wondering, would it be possible to get Dark and Rock switched for two others? The reason is because Spiritomb and Cranidos are really difficult to find.

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
Update #2

-Went to the Castelia Garden where, after many attempts, Caught Sebastian the Relaxed Eevee (Lv 19)
-Grinded a little, then entered the Castelia Gym.
-Logan was my main man in this Gym, and he evolved into a Whirlipede just before I battled Burgh.
-Defeated Burgh with Little Difficulty, Logan took care of Swadloon/Leavanny whilst Colton's Use of Charge/Thundershock wiped out Dwebble.
-Headed to Nimbasa City, and challenged the Battle Subway in order to get my Fire Stone.
-Evolved Sebastian into Flareon.
-Caught Delilah the Quiet Roselia (Lv 23) in Lostlorn Forest.
-Grinded all team Members to Level 30; Colton and Logan evolved into Ampharos and Scolipede respectively.
-Challenged the Nimbasa Gym; Sebastian's Fire Fang easily decimated Elesa's Team.
-Caught Erica the Brave Ducklett on the Driftveil Drawbridge.
-Training team on Route 6.
-Saved.

Current Team:

Sebastian [m] (Flareon)
Relaxed Nature
Lv 33
-Dig
-Fire Fang
-Quick Attack
-Bite

Colton [m] (Ampharos)
Jolly Nature
Lv 31
-Thunder Punch
-Charge
-Electro Ball
-Thunder Shock

Logan [m] (Scolipede)
Naughty Nature
Lv 30
-Bug Bite
-Rollout
-Poison Tail
-Venoshock

Delilah [f] (Roselia)
Quiet Nature
Lv 30
-Mega Drain
-Giga Drain
-Magical Leaf
-Venoshock

Erica [f] (Ducklett)
Brave Nature
Lv 29
-Aerial Ace
-BubbleBeam
-Air Slash
-Aqua Ring

All in all, I'm quite happy with the way they work together :D. They're quite formidable together, and I'm enjoying training them. I have a Shiny Stone ready to Evolve Roselia, just waiting for it to learn Petal Dance first.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Just wondering, would it be possible to get Dark and Rock switched for two others? The reason is because Spiritomb and Cranidos are really difficult to find.

Sure. Swap out your Dark type for another Dark on your list, and the same with Rock. :)

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
Update #3

-Beat Clay with Plenty of difficulty; everyone (Except Colton) was involved in the battle, and we just pulled through.
-Won the PWT with Ease, thanks to Sebastian. Man is he a beast.
-Defeated Team Plasma, on the Frigae(?)with Ease.
-Got lost in Chargestone Cave. Twice. >.<
-Defeated Skyla with a Combination of Colton and Sebastian.
-Grinded on Route 7/Celestial Tower, where Erica evolved into a Swanna.
-Went to Reversal Mountain.
-Whilst Training in Reversal Mountain, Delilah learned Petal Dance, so used my Shiny Stone, to evolve her into Roserade.
-Traded over a Vanillite Egg (I didn't wanna wait till the Giant Chasm)
-Alice the Brave Vanillite hatched.
-Whilst Training for Drayden's Gym, Alice evlved into Vanillish.
-Saved.

Current Team:

Sebastian [m] (Flareon)
Relaxed Nature
Lv 41
-Dig
-Fire Fang
-Lava Plume
-Bite

Colton [m] (Ampharos)
Jolly Nature
Lv 41
-Thunder Punch
-Power Gem
-Discharge
-Bulldoze

Logan [m] (Scolipede)
Naughty Nature
Lv 41
-Bug Bite
-Steamroller
-Bulldoze
-Venoshock

Delilah [f] (Roserade)
Quiet Nature
Lv 42
-Petal Dance
-Giga Drain
-Magical Leaf
-Venoshock

Erica [f] (Swanna)
Brave Nature
Lv 42
-Fly
-BubbleBeam
-Air Slash
-Surf

Alice [f] (Vanillish)
Brave Nature
Lv 35
-Avalanche
-Ice Beam
-Mirror Shot
-Uproar

My current Plan is to train the all to Around Lv 49, before Challenging Drayden. Even with Lucky Egg, I can see this taking a while.

Last edited:

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
i'm really sorry guys i haven't done an update for this, my PC doesn't play B2/W2 at all which really stinks...and my laptop lags the emulator I need to have it wiped. Would it be ok if I did this on Blaze Black or Volt White if not it's ok I will with draw from this Challenge

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
i'm really sorry guys i haven't done an update for this, my PC doesn't play B2/W2 at all which really stinks...and my laptop lags the emulator I need to have it wiped. Would it be ok if I did this on Blaze Black or Volt White if not it's ok I will with draw from this Challenge
As you said earlier, the rules say the B/W are fine, just that B2/W2 are preferred, so you should be fine using Blaze Black or Volt White.

---------

My current team is:

Gyarados, Steelix, Magmortar, Dusknoir, Snorlax, and Rotom. However, I want a flyer on my team, so I'm gonna change Dusknoir (Ghost, obv) to Golurk, the next Ghost-type on my list, if that's okay.

So my new team will be Gyarados, Steelix, Magmortar, Golurk, Snorlax, and Rotom. And I'm gonna be playing on Blaze Black 2 :).

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
Update #4

-After a few hours, had managed to grind Delilah, Erica, Logan and Colton to Level 49. Alice and Sebastian reached Lv 50. Alice also had evolved into Vanilluxe.
-Alice destroyed Draydens gym; though she only ended up gaining a couple of Levels -_-
-Defeated that Shadow Triad member with Sebastian.
-Headed for the next Gym, in which Delilah was my star as she tore Marlon's team apart.
-Got on the Frigate, in which Sebastian tore his way through the Grunts and Colress (I love Sebby so much ^.^)
-Sebastian destroyed White Kyurem with 3 Fire Fangs.
-Ghetsis was tough, but we managed to beat him.
-Currently grinding on Route 23.
-Saved.

Current Team:

Sebastian [m] (Flareon)
Relaxed Nature
Lv 60
-Strength
-Fire Fang
-Lava Plume
-Bite

Colton [m] (Ampharos)
Jolly Nature
Lv 54
-Thunder Punch
-Power Gem
-Discharge
-Signal Beam

Logan [m] (Scolipede)
Naughty Nature
Lv 54
-Bug Bite
-Steamroller
-Bulldoze
-Venoshock

Delilah [f] (Roserade)
Quiet Nature
Lv 57
-Petal Dance
-Giga Drain
-Magical Leaf
-Venoshock

Erica [f] (Swanna)
Brave Nature
Lv 58
-Fly
-BubbleBeam
-Air Slash
-Surf

Alice [f] (Vanilluxe)
Brave Nature
Lv 53
-Avalanche
-Ice Beam
-Mirror Shot
-Uproar

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

Totally fine, don't worry. :) JD already answered for me, but yeah, although the title says this is B2W2, I only did that since it can be for both BW and B2W2, though the latter is preferred and the former is still accepted.

Hopefully I will have some time to play tonight and tomorrow, and I can give a nice update. I was away for the weekend and could have played but UGH I just couldn't be bothered much, honestly.

TrollShammy80

Years
Totally fine, don't worry. :) JD already answered for me, but yeah, although the title says this is B2W2, I only did that since it can be for both BW and B2W2, though the latter is preferred and the former is still accepted.

Hopefully I will have some time to play tonight and tomorrow, and I can give a nice update. I was away for the weekend and could have played but UGH I just couldn't be bothered much, honestly.

Thanks very much you guys...I got the emulator working on other half's computer so I'll just have to do it there, *sighs in relief*
started up my challenge once again hopefully this time no problems would be nice lol anyway

Update 1-

1-Picked up Snivy named her Taila (gasp I got girl...that's so rare for me)
2-did the boring tour stuff with Bianca
3-Genned in Spheal at level 5 named him Capella, and genned Snivy as Shiny -_- I shouldn't I know, I just wanted to have a Shiny starter lol
4-leveled em both on Route 19 and searched for Weedle...took a bit to find
5-now in Floccesy Town after meeting Alder

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Hey guys, I finally started my game. My team is going to be: Gyarados, Steelix, Magmortar, Golurk, Snorlax, and Rotom.

Update #1 on Blaze Black 2.

Name: Jd
Rival: Dray
Starter: Tepig

• Hacked in a Munchlax since no one is available before the first gym. Named him Glutton.
  • After going through the first part of the game, we challenged the gym and won pretty easily after a Fresh Water.
  • Got the Fishing Rod from Cheren on Route 20 and used it to catch a Magikarp in Aspertia City that I later named Poseidon.
  • Put the Exp. Share on him and went to Virbank City.
  • Caught Blaster the Magby in the Complex, then defeated all the trainers I could find.
  • After some Audio training, Magikarp evolved into Gyarados!
  • Took on the gym, and after several tries, I finally won, mostly thanks to Poseidon, although Glutton defeated her last Pokemon.
  • Right after the battle, Glutton evolved into Snorlax!
  • After the Pokestar Studios stuff, I sailed to Castelia City.
  • Went straight to the Castelia Sewers and Relic Passage, where I caught Crusher the Onix.
  • Trained my team up to L28-30 on the trainers in the city and some Audino, then took on Burgh.
  • He was tough, I did lose a couple times, but eventually I found a way to break through Escavalier for the win. Glutton was the MVP.
  • I am now saved on Route 4.
Screens:
Spoiler:

Note about move changes: Strength is Rock-type, and 75 power.

Team Pink:
130.gif

Poseidon the Hardy Gyarados, ♂ - L29 @ Amulet Coin
Ability: Moxie
Moves: Bite, Bubble, Bounce, Dragon Rage
240.gif

Blaster the Bold Magby, ♂ - L29 @ Life Orb
Ability: Flame Body
Moves: Flame Burst, Confuse Ray, Faint Attack, Round
095.gif

Crusher the Gentle Onix, ♀ - L30 @ Eviolite
Ability: Weak Armor
Moves: Strength, Rock Polish, Slam, Stealth Rock
143.gif

Glutton the Relaxed Snorlax, ♂ - L29 @ Leftovers
Ability: Immunity
Moves: Return, Lovely Kiss, Metronome, Rest

HM Slaves:
029.gif

Nidoran♀ - Cut

TrollShammy80

Years
update 2
1-Defated Cheren
1stbadge.png
2-Team is now 14-15
3-Headed over to Virbank City
4-Seen Roxie complain to her dad
5-Training down in the Virbank Complex
6-Might gen in Chimchar or an Egg just cause I'm not sure how far away he is

Beedrill.png Snivy.png Spheal.png

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I might come back and edit this, as I'm playing now and I'll have lots of time to play this challenge and more over the Thanksgiving break. n__n

048.gif

Player: Ace Trainer Alli
Game: Black 2 (Jap)
Badges: 4

189.gif

Berry / Jumpluff (f) lv. 30 @ Miracle Seed
Bullet Seed, Hidden Power [Ice], PoisonPowder, Leech Seed

277.gif

Gavin / Swellow (m) lv. 30 @ Scope Lens
Fly, Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Double Team

350.gif

Shawn / Milotic (m) lv. 30 @ Leftovers
Surf, Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Recover

088.gif

Gus / Grimer (m) lv. 30 @ Eviolite
Ice Punch, Dig, Return, Sludgebomb

405.gif

Alyse / Luxray (f) lv. 30
Spark, Fire Fang, Bite, Strength

I'm currently grinding my team to face Clay and then I'll probably stop for the night and play something else. n__n Hope everyone else is having fun!

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
Years
Name: SuperSaiyanII
Game: Black 2 (White 2 once I finish B2)
Favorites: Won't post yet

EDIT: Didn't feel like I needed to make another post just to say what my team will be...With that said, I'll be using:
Blaziken,Tyranitar,Gyarados,Weezing,Raichu and Milotic...Not bad. Even though I said I wouldn't post my list I guess I'll do it and change the order when I start on white 2.

Favorites List:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
User: Imevil
Game: White
Favorites:
Spoiler: