• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spoiled BleuCheese!

SmashGood

Me... SMASH!!
Years
I've really enjoy this team. Normally when I make my first team for a new generation it does not hold up well at all, and this team was failing a lot until Tazor (Jolteon) joined the team over Zoroark. Granted, even before the switch was made the team is LOADS of fun! I like an annoying team, or a team with surprises and Zoroark was definitely a surprise. If at all possible I want him back on the team, but I simply have no idea if he still has a place. I had to change the name of team from Fake Bleucheese too when he was removed. Anyway, to the team!

TEAM: Spoiled BleuCheese

Description

642.gif

Thundurus's NN@Life Orb
Hasty Nature [+Spe; -Def] (male)
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 32 Atk / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Hammer Arm
- Hidden Power Ice
- Taunt

Description

Burn baby burn! Disco inferno!
At first, I was not to impressed with how Disco was fairing on the team (on Pokemon Online), but then I realized I never gave her her speed EVs... After correcting that silly mistake (which stayed like that for almost a week) she proved to be the revenge killer I was indeed happy to have chosen. Disco synergies with Bleu and UFO (Forretress) who are simply begging for fire. Also, to help keep Whiskers's entry hazard abuse around, she helps block Rapid Spin. Once Disco's fire's been lit little simply take a hit from Overheat. Garchomp and other dragons have been the more common switch-ins to take the hit. Hopefully I've scouted the team enough to help predict their apperance, but more than likely Disco sees action early with Bleu leading. The more annoying switch-in is when another Chandy, Heatran or Arcanine rear their ugly faces and simply absorb it. Disco always seems to be dead by the end of my matches. Either I'm still learning how to use her, or she simply makes a very effective napalm.
609.gif

Disco@Choice Scarf (female)
Modest Nature [+SpA; -Atk]
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spd
- Overheat
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power Fighting

Description

An unidentified frustrating obstacle is on it's way!
I love entry hazards, but I find it unreliable to use them on a lead this metagame with prankster around. Forretress is my much needed Dragon resist, otherwise I have to rely on Tazor and Disco catching the dragon after it eats someone on the team. If Garchomp is silly enough to start an Outrage I get my spikes! Earthquake stops any silly Lucarios trying to use Yueffoe as setup bait. Having Disco and Gyarados around help to fizzle out the opponents poke(s) with a fire move. If whiskers manages to jump in right after UFO setup toxic spikes I get to start scouting and forcing out the opposing team.
205.gif

Yueffoe@Leftovers (female)
Relaxed Nature [+Def; -Spe]
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
- Rapid Spin
- Payback
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes

Description

Whiskers the kitty! Wait, what?
After UFO has done her work, Whiskers can start abusing it! Whiskers can start forcing switches too and get the opposing team all poisoned up, making things easier for ConkuerDerrp. It also eases things for Disco and Tazor letting me scout the foe's team putting those Hidden Powers the two have to use. Taunt shuts him down hard. I used to run Dragon Tail to deal with this, but Toxicroak with some bulk ups and a substitute is too scary.
Sidenote about the EVs: I wanted Whiskers to be able to serve as some much needed special bulk, but I am no number cruncher when it comes to pokemon so I have no idea what it would help it survive or how much of a change of the EVs I should be making to help it serve this purpose. I know it's possible with his 100 base SpD, and great defensive typing.
130.gif

Whiskers@Leftovers (male)
Careful Nature [+SpD; -SpA]
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpD
- Waterfall
- Roar
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Description

FEMALE CONKELDURR! FEAR HER POWA!
One fearsome bulk up sweeper. Late game, after Tazor and Disco have cleared a nice path, and Whiskers has softened everything up, she demontrates why you need to pull her out early; sadly, Heatran and special wall TTard make me do just that. I used to be able to catch the both of them early with Zoroark, but that was only if Zoroark could sneak in, or survive a nessary hit.
534.gif

ConkuerDerrp@Lefovers (female)
Adamant Nature [+Atk; -SpA]
Ability: Guts
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 SpD
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Stone Edge

Description

473.gif

MamoMia!@Choice Band
Adamant Nature [+Atk; -SpA] (male)
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Known Threats

034.png

Nidoking - have yet to run into another, so until I am able to test things out o against him he's staying on the list.
Spr_5b_485.png

Heatran - have yet to run into another, so until I am able to test things out against him he's staying on the list.
260.png
195.png
Spr_5b_537.png

Bulky Water-ground types - I do not see these guys often, but they can be a hassel since Disco has such a hard time coming in safely. Most of the time I find myself stalling them out with Whiskers and abusing entry hazards.
Layout by .Areo.

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Chandelure wants HP Fight > HP Ice for Tar, Hydreigon and Heatran as those are the 3 main problem pokes its stab moves dont hit and Energy Ball over one of your fire moves for bulky waters. Shadow Ball 2hko's every OU dragon so no need for HP Ice.

Forretress wants max sp.def with Careful over Defense and Payback over Earthquake. This helps with taking Draco Meteors and lets you wall Latias. Payback also "hurts" ghosts who will try and block your spin so is a better option than EQ. Stealth Rock is better than T-Spikes.

120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 Sp.Def balances Conkeldurr's defenses out much better.

Rotom-W might work over Jolteon as it helps with Nidoking weak alot.

As for your Venusaur issues you could do a few things, id try either Air Balloon Heatran, Mamoswine (Shardzzzz) or Tar or something over Whimsicott who really is dead weight imo. The former 2 help with Latios, Heatran and Nidoking issues in addition.

AM986106.jpg

Last edited:

SmashGood

Me... SMASH!!
Years
Chandelure wants HP Fight > HP Ice for Tar, Hydreigon and Heatran as those are the 3 main problem pokes its stab moves dont hit and Energy Ball over one of your fire moves for bulky waters. Shadow Ball 2hko's every OU dragon so no need for HP Ice.

Forretress wants max sp.def with Careful over Defense and Payback over Earthquake. This helps with taking Draco Meteors and lets you wall Latias. Payback also "hurts" ghosts who will try and block your spin so is a better option than EQ. Stealth Rock is better than T-Spikes.

120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 Sp.Def balances Conkeldurr's defenses out much better.

Rotom-W might work over Jolteon as it helps with Nidoking weak alot.

As for your Venusaur issues you could do a few things, id try either Air Balloon Heatran, Mamoswine (Shardzzzz) or Tar or something over Whimsicott who really is dead weight imo. The former 2 help with Latios, Heatran and Nidoking issues in addition.

AM986106.jpg
I'm making all the changes you suggested to Chandelure. I'll give the new forretress some test runs, but without +nature to Def I'm slightly worried about Outrage. Then again, it is Forretress. I still feel safer with Earthquake around, but I don't mind stepping outside my comfort zone to test it. What ghosts would Forretress want to stay in on? I'd normally switch-out in fear of a burn from Jelly, overheat from Chandy, or some nasty special attack from Gengar. Jolteon was honestly a crunch choice that proved to have been at least a step in the right direction, so I do not mind changing him. As for Whimsicott... I hate to do it, but I believe in your judgment call on him. He's sofun to have and annoying for the foe, but doesn't really play a crucial part. I'll be more heavily reliant on Gyarados this way so I'll test changing is EVs to all Def. I still want prankster taunt on a lead, and with Jolteon not around I thought Thundurus could take the part with a mixed set to scare common leads. That leaves room to add choice band Mamo too!

So over Whimsicott and Jolteon I am adding:
Thundurus NN @Life Orb
Hasty
Prankster
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Ice
- Hammer Arm
- Taunt
32 Atk / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
and
Mamoswine NN @Choice Band
Adamant
Thick Fat
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
and switching up Chandelure and Forretress (Sassy with Payback and Stealth Rock). I'll update after testing the team goes over in PO (give it a few days). I'll be happy to hear any other ideas about these changes. I have a good feeling these changes will do a lot for the team.

Edit: FOR BRITANNIA!

Last edited:
Back