• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Type?

What is your favorite Type?

• ???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bug

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Dark

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Dragon

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Electric

• Fighting

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Fire

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Flying

• Ghost

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Grass

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Ground

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Ice

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Normal

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Poison

• Psychic

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Steel

• Water

Votes: 19 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovebear

Pokémon Professor in training
Years
I've always been a fan of ground, ice and fire for their offensive prowess.

Until I had the privilege to command a Sweeper Starmie under the rain. After countless OHKO Hydro Pumps... I never looked back. Water ftw.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Psychic for me. I love their attacks and their various abilities, such as telekinesis etc etc

Years
Lately I've been using a lot of Bug types, but I don't know if I'd go as far as saying that it's my favorite.

If I was to pick one in general that I've used a lot, I'd have to go with Steel as my favorite.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 8, 2012
It's impossible for me to pick just one!
I am equally fond of dragon, ice, psychic and ghost types.

Years
Dragon is my favorite, most of the Dragon type Pokémons look really great and are very strong physical attackers. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
I gotta say, my favorite is probably ghost type. While reuniclus is my favorite poke, I don't like most psychics. Therre are some really cool ghosts, like Chandelure, Gengar, and Golurk.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
I've grown to like normal types. The designs for them are great, and they can learn a very wide range of diverse attacks.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Surprised Dragon isn't higher.

Anyway mine is Psychic, I love a lot of Psychic types and it's really popular among legendaries which is another plus. Mew <3

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
My favourite would be (surprising to me!) would have to be the electric type. Jolteon is my favourite Eeveelution and i use it somewhere on my teams due to its very good sweeping abilities. Dragon comes at Second with Fire because Hydreigon is my favourite pokemon and Charizard has a place in my heart ever since i made that choice on which would be my very FIRST starter.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
If it's a two type I would choose Electric/Dragon.
But if just one type I would choose Dragon just because most of the dragon pokemon look really awesome and they're resistant to most of the types.

Last edited:

Abi~

-insert title here?-
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
What is your favorite and least favorite type?

Personally, I really like electric and fire. I'm not sure if there's a type I actively dislike, but I'm curious what everyone else will say.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I've always loved Water type Pokémon, as they're the ones I've found to have the best designs, often being all colourful and all, and most of them have access to really diverse movepools too, so definitely a win in this situation. It may not be the typing that holds the strongest Pokémon, however almost everyone has probably had a Water type in their team in most of their playthroughs unless they're doing some kind of challenge.

My least favourite type would probably be Ghost types. I've always found them to be pretty cheap Pokémon, with having complete immunity towards a few typings, and not having that many weaknesses, like with Spiritomb who isn't weak to any typings at all.

Mentalii

Back
Years
My favourite type is the water type, I can't have game without a water Pokémon in my team (anyway I always choose the water type).

And my least favourite is the grass type. Actually, I don't dislike the grass-type, I just choose it because I have to choose, there is a lot of grass Pokémon I love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back