• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Exclusion!

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
The object of the game is rather simple. Basically, count up in Pokémon (From 1-649). The catch?

You are not allowed to say certain Pokémon with a certain Pokédex number, based on the rule, which will be changed by me every Friday.

For example, in the rule of "4"...

You are not allowed to count any Pokémon with a Pokédex number containing "4" or multiples of "4". Example: 4, 8, 12, 14, 16, 20 and 24 will all be forbidden. After the person posts "Ekans" (23) the next poster will have to post the next legal Pokémon, which, in this case, is "Pikachu" (25). If, however, the next poster posts "Arbok" (24), the count ends and we all start at the first legal Pokémon.

And another example...

Spoiler:

Current Rules:

No Pokémon with a Pokédex number containing "4" or a multiple of "4"
No Pokémon with a Pokédex number containing "7" or a multiple of "7"
Amount of revives: 1

Rules:

-Count Pokémon up consecutively, the exception is only when you are skipping banned Pokémon, you will count the nearest legal Pokémon.
-No double posting allowed
-You can suggest new rules if you wish, and I will consider them
-If you do not include the Pokémon in your post, your post does not count.
-You receive one free revive for the first game. Revives let you continue from the last legal Pokémon if somebody posts a forbidden Pokémon.

Wins: 0
Losses:

Last edited:

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Squirtle, the Water-Type Kanto starter!

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Caterpie, the first Bug-Type in the National Pokédex!

Oh, and by the way, ShadowMirror, I don't really mind right now if you copy the example or not. The example shows the easiest part of the game anyway, after all.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
There's a Rattata,
There's a Rattata,
There's a Rattata in One!

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
And gets paralyzed by a Pikachu's Thunder Wave.

Back