• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Shiny Pokemon

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 30, 2013
Who's your favorite shiny pokemon? I really like Gardevoir's since her hair turns blue :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 30, 2013
Really? My shinies in BW is an alomomola. Although karrablast's shiny color palette looks like bulbasaur's

Years
AHH! I just caught a wild Audino, which seems to be super lucky given it is only available in shaking grass. I love the purple palette. I tend to be lucky enough to run into a shiny of a pokemon I like more often than not.

JesterLegacy

Random Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
Metagross...That shining body along with the golden "X" is just awesome! :D

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hmm I don't really have just one. I have a few. I'll list 5.

Charizard, I love the Blackish and Red mix on it.
Tyranitar, I don't know why, but I have always loved the color. Maybe because I used to have the card.
Blaziken, Love the darker red on it.
Metagross, as said already, I love that gold and silver coloring.
Gigalith, it looks more natural in color and just looks amazing.

Years
Kanto
065.png

Johto
189.png

Hoenn
338.png

Sinnoh
428.png

Unova
549.png

I have capture a shiny petilil, buneary, and hoppip. No luck on the Solrock or Abra :(

Years
I don't have one favorite shiny Pokemon, but any time the shiny version is noticeably different from the original, those are the ones I prefer. Off the top of my head, some of those would be Azumarill, Lucario, Ninetales, Porygon and even Magikarp. I'm sure I could come up with a bunch more if I actually went looking, but those few were the first to come to mind.

Years
It is tough to decide a specific Shiny Poke seeing there are over 649 in number. But let's just add a choice to show for the comment. Salamence, Gyarados, Charizard, Garchomp and Kyurem

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 30, 2013
Stalks you 0-0 I wish that would happen to me.....Although the only gen III shiny pokemon I have is a luvdisc in emerald and a poochyena in sapphire

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Anything blue or pink, or at least many of them. So great favorites that come to mind instantly are
500.gif
and
162.gif
and
547.gif
and the queens of them all
215f.gif
461f.gif

EDIT: oh man, why didn't I notice this one before? It's basically a flying berry. Luv.
469.gif

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
My favorite Shiny Pokemon has got to be The Beldum family because the grey matches it and Shiny Metagross just looks so badass.

Sirfetch’d

Usually when asked this I'd say Gigialith because the blue on it's shiny sprite is just beautiful, but lately I have been really loving Yanmega's shiny sprite as well as Swalot.

Back