• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umm....Hi :)

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
:nervous:Umm...Hello :].I'm a new member here,as you see...I am a bit inactive,because of school and homework...But I'm very polite.And I am also still learning english,so my grammar isn't the best.I like every generation,but 5th.I love pokemon fandons,and a fakemon I made is Drakozard (Dragonite+Charizard).My favorite pokemon are,by order,Dragonite,Charizard,Blastoise,Feraligatr,Torterra and Venusaur.I prefer trading to battling,sincerely.My favorite hobby on the games is collecting rare pokemon,then breeding them,then trading them for pokemon I don't have (I have 25 Zorua to trade).I created various pokemon fan clubs on my school,one for trading,other for battling,and the others for Pokeathlon\Contests\Musicals\Movies.And I am 13,7 billion years old, like everybody (yes,our Dna was created in one second of the Big Bang).You can call me Drago,Drako, or Drakke,or even Dragonite.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Wow, interesting bio! Welcome aboard to PC Drago. :)

I wish I made a Pokemon club at school, that would be incredibly awesome, and that would bring many people together. :D Anyways, you've defo come to the right place when it comes to trading, and battling. Visit the Trade Corner if you're looking to trade with people, as well as offer some trades & open a shop! It's a lot of fun, and you will make lots of friends that way...through the power of trading. :D The Battle Center is another place to meet other Pokemon fans like you. Whether you are a casual battler or competitive, you can join in any tournament, or just go for a quick battle, your choice. :D

Hopefully you can get settled here, read the rules, and don't be shy to ask questions if you need help. Alright! Have fun trading and battling, and I shall see you around! ^__^

Mewtwomew

The fool with the plan
Years
Hello there Drago! I am a new member as well, having only joined on December, 30th. Feel free to talk to me, befriend me, or whatever else you feel like. Also, don't hesitate to ask the ever so friendly moderators here about anything you want. Go to the official adoption thread to get a mentor (if there are any available). Enjoy your stay here at PC!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Hey, Drago! Welcome to PokeCommunity, bud! :]

Don't worry - this is about the time school is starting up again so a load of people are going to be inactive starting now and won't have a lot of free time for a couple of months. No worries - you shouldn't feel obligated to be extremely active, especially since education comes first! So, you're into Fakemon construction? That's pretty cool! I'd love to see your creations, especially Drakozard. It sounds pretty nifty, to be honest. n__n; Though, the combination of Dragonite, Charizard, Blastoise, Feraligatr, and Torterra sounds oddly unique and foreign... You should show me if you have time at some point! :D

As for trading and battling, those are both pretty huge here at PokeCommunity. You can find dozens upon dozens of people who would love to trade with you for those Pokemon they don't have - and likewise! - here in the Trade Corner. If you're not looking for a specific Pokemon and just want to trade whatever for whatever, you can check the Trade Shops forum, a subforum of the Trade Corner! It's a nifty place, too. The Battle Center is a nice place to hook up with other seasoned (and not so seasoned) competitive battlers! If you're not really comfortable with the metagame/competitive battling as a whole yet, you can even find someone there that is and can teach you all you need to know! We also have a Pokemon Showdown server, if you're interested in chatting and battling with other PC members quickly.

Welcome to PC, once again! If you ever need anything, do not hesitate to leave me a VM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Enjoy your stay. (:

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Ah, don't worry about it! I'm starting school next week, and I know that it's going to keep me busy for sure. XD And you're a lot like myself, it seems! I like just about every single generation! I disliked fifth generation for a good while, but I've gotten used to it, it seems.

Oh and it seems I almost forgot to welcome you here, so yeah, welcome to PC! /shot

....Sorry, I'm a pretty scatterbrained person. XD But enjoy yourself around the forums! You'll love it here. :3

Years
Hey Drago, weeeelcome to PC! <3

No worries, school can be rough on us all. I'm in college right now so that eats up a good bit of my time too, but I still always find time to come online here! The internet really helps you take a break from the real world and it's a great way to meet people with similar interests. ^^ Like I tell others, don't worry much about your grammar - it's totally fine and understandable, actually. You can practice talking English with others here too and I'm sure that'd be helpful to improve your writing skills.

And all the gens are awesome in my eyes, especially the second and third. Why don't you like the fifth? Personally I thought Black 2 and White 2 were amazing games, especially when it came to the great plot. <3 You can stop by the Trade Corner if you're interested in trading and set up a shop (just make sure to read the rules there since you need 20 or more different Pokemon to create one). Would be wonderful if you helped out some of the traders here to complete their Pokedex.. but of course I'm just making a suggestion and you don't have to. :3 There is quite a lot to do here so it's all up to you on where you'd like to post.

But wow... you're really old. How does it feel to have lived for billions of years?

Anyway, hope you have a great time on PC and do contact me if you want to chat or need help! I'm always open to help you out~

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Drago Dragonite! So you make Pokémon clubs in your school, right? Who knows, maybe you have a talent to make a Pokémon club in here! Like the others said, Trade Corner and Battle Center might be the best choice for you. Enjoy your stay!

Years
Hello Drago Dragonite, and welcome to PC.

I know how tough school is, it can keep us a bit inactive but we're glad you came back to witness some new changes to the forum. Even though I have work, which sucks online time off of me I still love checking out what's going on here. PC is a fun place cos you can meet people with similar interests to you, and I'm sure you'll find someone who is just that!

I got into Pokemon gaming a bit late, starting with Ruby. However, I like 4th and 5th Generation much better. You should get into 5th Generation, it has amazing graphics and improvements such as the Repels thing in B2/W2. Only started playing Black 2 recently and I'm enjoying it!

Cirno and Antemortem have directed you to the Trade Corner, which is the best place for a trader to hang out with other traders. It has a Quick Trade Thread for simple trades, you can make a trade shop or even hang out in its own chatroom!

Have a great time here, and feel free to contact me, Cid or Cirno if you need a helping hand. It's fun meeting you Drago!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back