• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, because obviously you want it to happen since you keep approaching Zekrom to recieve it. How is it supposed to know you don't like it if you keep letting it happen?

I wish certain pokemon had a 3rd sprite to be used for events only. i.e. Bulbasaurtwo, Pikachutwo, Primal Dialga, etc.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but you do not have enough room in your party nor do you have room in your box, so you are forced to set it free...

I wish Zekrom and Reshiram and all the Pokemon I come in contact with will refrain from hitting me with Pokemon attacks (even on accident) during my birthday today...

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
granted but... that is because Team Rocket stole all of them...
I wish your reshiram would stop chasing me... plz:nervous:

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but since she stopped chasing you (you got away) she was unable to give you an invitation to mine and Reshiram's high class luxury wedding... and you missed out, this wedding had the works... even movie stars don't get such a good wedding...

I wish I could ride Moltres as my only means of transportation in real life...

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but it's with the HG/SS game corner where you can't buy coins and there's only 1 game, and every pokemon is ridiculously expensive.

I wish pokemon made an official movie about Genesect, involving Rotom possessing it for epic lulz.

TY

granted, but they have not enough money to make the movie and hire Genesect

I wish that Ditto stopped transforming in me

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted but you are ill when they did the events and couldn't get to them

The media got video of me riding Moltres and are going to broadcast it on the news, I wish that is one of the things they'll decide to broadcast in HD...

TY

granted but now you're the most wanted for flying too fast

I wish that my Ditto mom disappeared

Years
Granted, but the Ditto was really the Moltres all along. Now there's a missing Moltres flying about.

I wish that Professor Oak confronted Giovanni about all his misdeeds.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted but it is a weak Pokemon

and read the whole thing this time or don't corrupt...

I wish all the legendary Pokemon were my friend, because I have constantly saved them from evil villainous teams, and that they consider me a valuable human, and they trust me so well, I can get very close to them without them being frightened, and because of all this they consider me one of their own, like a legendary human or something...

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Dang it

granted, but since she stopped chasing you (you got away) she was unable to give you an invitation to mine and Reshiram's high class luxury wedding... and you missed out, this wedding had the works... even movie stars don't get such a good wedding...

I wish I could ride Moltres as my only means of transportation in real life...
Damn i missed the wedding =(
Granted but the only legendary Pokemon is Magikarp...
I wish i had a Celibi to take me back in time so i could see the wedding.

Back