• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Java][MMORPG]Pocket Monsuta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edogg

EXTREME mapper
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
When ever i try to open the game it just shuts down what do i do?

I herd u liek mudkarps?
Years
Make sure u have java, and or the most up to date java, and make sure you have the most up to date video and sound drivers.

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
I think you should go with Rossay's warning. Nintendo hates online games. Unless you like cease and desist messages, have fun!

The only game that I've heard Nintendo threaten to sue were open source online games.

Anyway, the video looks nice. Is it always that dark in the overworld? I thought that it would darken whenever you would look at menus, but it doesn't. Why don't you embed the screenshots rather than just give links?

I herd u liek mudkarps?
Years
Noo it isnt always that dark, it has a time service on it so it goes between day and night, it also effects the pokemon spawns depending on what time of day it is, and we also have weather implemented, sun, rain, fog, hail, sandstorm, etc

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
Noo it isnt always that dark, it has a time service on it so it goes between day and night, it also effects the pokemon spawns depending on what time of day it is, and we also have weather implemented, sun, rain, fog, hail, sandstorm, etc

Then you should make it blue at night and orange in the morn'.

I herd u liek mudkarps?
Years
This project has been put on hold since we have come to realize there is way to many bugs for a beta to be released.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
How long until you think you can re-release a beta version?
oh, and how many of the pokemon, and what generations, will be on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back