• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most overrated pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Reason why Mudkip is "overrated" is because it has its own internet meme "i herd u liek mudkipz" or something like that. I don't exactly know how it started though.
I thought that started cause of some kid, uploading a video of himself doing stuff to a Mudkip plushie. I honestly don't know myself, I don't really like this meme, it actually ruined my interests for Mudkip. I used to like him at first, but that meme killed most of it.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
CHARIZARD!

...Didn't mean to yell, but, I just grow tired whenever people give too much praise to this Pokémon. :cer_blankstare:

Chu

Chu 4ever
Years
Pikachu no doubt it all ways wins even if theirs a million of the enemys one thunder bolt takes them all out. :/

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Pikachu for obvious reasons and most starters because of their common weaknesses ^_^

Chu

Chu 4ever
Years
Pikachu and Charizard.
The Eeveelutions deserve a special mention, especially Umbreon, even more especially shiny Umbreon.
Most dog and cat Pokemon are overrated.

I agree a little Charizard goes a long way, and the dog cat thing they made about 6 all an all.

eXeMegadeth

Why are we here?
Years
The most overrated without a doubt is Charizard. It dies so fast and has horrible typing. It also looks ilke a weak dragon, and its arms are so small, it doesn't even lift.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I'd say either Pikachu, Eevee, Mudkip or Lucario. I think they are great, but don't really deserve that much praise from the fanbase.

MegamanDX

Pokemon/Megaman fan
Years
I thought that started cause of some kid, uploading a video of himself doing stuff to a Mudkip plushie. I honestly don't know myself, I don't really like this meme, it actually ruined my interests for Mudkip. I used to like him at first, but that meme killed most of it.
Dont forget when The Pokemon Company took the term of mudkips too literary back when they held the contest of most poplure Pokemon and would be the Pokemon for a Wifi event.

Never could get why they did that...At least Arceus won instead.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Charizard. He's very strong yes, but very frail also. Any rock attack could probably knock it down in one turn.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The most used Pokemon in competitive battles, such as the Pokemon from OU, are the most overrated, for a good reason: The metagame favors tanks, walls, and lightning bruisers.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I'm going to speak starters real quick.
Gen I
Charmander

Gen II
Cyndaquil

Gen III
Mudkip

Gen IV
Turtwig

Gen V
Snivy

But in all the gens, anime and everything else... Pikachu.
Don't get me wrong I love him, but he is overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back