• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(IC) Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia

Years
Earth and Sky
Return To Lethia

Story

Since the last contest and the fall of the corrupted Champion within Earth and Skies ranks, the league dropped from it's underground existence and simply became anonymous. Throughout the year was a brief peace throughout the world without having to return to the bloodthirsty league. No one looking for league officers to participate, no organizations killing other trainers for badge components, no increase of fatalities, it was just peaceful. About 5 month's after the league disappeared, the pokemon in the world began to shift in terms of attitude's and behaviors. Beedrill 's, caterpies, among other bug pokemon begin to attack some of the people Viridian City while others simple attempt to stampede right through it to reach the route. Fire pokemon in Jhoto begin to gather at the burned tower as if almost in a trance and treat it as both a mating ground and new-found home; forcing trainers to retreat and not dare risk their lives entering the remains. In Hoen, Gyrados begin attacking local ships in vague patterns near the ports, sailors don't even leave out to sea unless they have strong thunder and fairy types to fend them off with. Aside from the rise of events with pokemon, more villainous activities were starting to raise into view; Remnants of Team Rocket are becoming more active in their attempts of stealing pokemon from trainers both in rarity and power. Team Flare surfacing from Kalos, seeking for control over of the other regions to rebuild their 'beautiful and better' world. Investigators and researchers alike began looking into these incidents, examining them as close as possible and looking for a connection to their recent rise. When trying to head out for Lethia's previous holding, they only became more baffled and puzzled when the region was no longer within it's previous location; They went as far as using extensive searches via satellite, expeditions and long sea voyages to find it, only to have every attempt remain fruitless. To their regret, with the underground leagues disappearance and the displacement of a whole region, they concluded that Earth and Sky's disappearance was a link to the rise in these abnormal activities.

This chaos continues for at least 9 month's, slowly growing until news spreads across the world of a massive cruise ship, docking in Olivine City, with battlefields setup, trainers and league agents with weird, displaced colored pokemon who could speak in human tongue and a huge yellow banner on the side of the ship, stating in big red text.
'Earth & Sky Sign-Ups, Today!'
Since the ship's arrival, the chaotic activities since the leagues disappearance seem to pacify themselves and die down. With the obvious in sights, trainers and others alike head for olivine to end the curiosity and solve the mysteries that have plagued them for the year that had come to pass.

Olivine City: Docks

"IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY HERE AT THE OLIVINE CITY DOCKS! TRAINERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD ARE ARRIVING IN HOPES TO BATTLE THEIR WAY IN THE MOST FAMOUS BATTLE ROYALE COMBAT LEAGUE TO EXIST ON PLANET EARTH! THE SUN IS SHINNING, THE AIR IS CLEAN AND THE WIND IS BLOWING FAIR FOR A PERFECT VOYAGE AHEAD! TRAINERS, IF YOU HAVEN'T YET, HEAD DOWN TO THE SIGN-UP BOOTH TO RECEIVE YOUR BATTLE TAG AND GO TO YOUR ASSIGNED POKEMON BATTLE AREA! PASS YOUR COMBAT TEST AND RECEIVE YOUR TICKET TO BOARD THE S.S. BEHEMOTH!!!" These words repeated over and over a loud speaker at the entrance into Olivine Cities docks as if they were being played on a broken tape player. Lines running back from the docks into town and around the pokemon center, standing in front of the sign-up booths, receiving lot numbers of which battle arena to use to be certified to board the massive luxury ship. The line makes slow progress as trainers receive their lots and move towards assigned battle areas. The atmosphere feels festive and electric as the fights take place. Giving those waiting something to watch as they finally reach the booth.

To those who registered to the OOC, you are a trainer who finally reached the sign-ups and received your lot number. Post up a winning battle between you and the Agent NPC to grant yourself access onto the cruise.

Rules​
1- Like before, be fair in combat, this league is based on survival, so take into account your health and your team's health when making posts.
2- If you have any questions, PM me or post them, Ill update this first post as frequent as I get information.
3- I will be playing the role of numerous NPC's.
4- You must be able to form a team of 2-10 people, Solo running in Lethia is no longer accepted nor tolerable.
5- On each team, there must be one leader that decides most of the decisions in terms of travel, jobs, camp duties when camping out or larger complex team fight that requires constant teamwork. In terms of individual battles, individual survival or private matters, each team mate may make his or her own decision and are free to ignore direction from their team leader to what they see more fit. This rule only applies to teams of 3 people or more.
6- Newcomers may join a team of their preference.
7- If the current team leader is becoming 'a pain,' difficult to operate under or having issues with seeing eye to eye, one or more of the following actions may be followed. *Take a vote to change team leaders.
*Vote to 'boot' said leader and vote on a new one.
*Leave the current team and join an alternative team.
*Split from the team to form your own, taking along with you any other member that agrees with your view.
8- Individuals who violate the rules will be dealt with depending on the severity of the case.
9- Follow Pokecommunity's ToS.
10- Be mature. Especially if your team leader.
11- Be fair.
12- The RP is rated M.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Heather
Team Rocket, Undercover as a Team Golden Member.

Walking up to battlefield number 27, Heather thought this would be a breeze. An opponent never having been a challenge, besides Red and Gold, of course. Back then, She had to pretend she only had one pokemon to escape true defeat, as their pokemon's power had been unmatched. They had both since disappeared, last seen up on Mt. Silver. Sweeping these thoughts from her mind, she challenged the woman in front of her. Using a small device on her arm, Heather reaad the woman's pokeball data, deducting she had a Chandelure, a Breloom, and a Gliscor. Chandelure would be out first, so Psy would ercome out, to set up and try to sweep the team. Sending out Psy, she redied her hypnosis while wearing her wide lens. As Chandelure emerged, he was hit in the face by the hypnosis and fell asleep. Using Foul play three times before Chandelure awoke, Psy was ready to kick some bu… lights? Whatever. Chandelure blasted Psy with a shadowball, and dit a fair bit of damage. Looking closer, it had on some choice specs. It was now locked into Shadow ball. Psy hit it with Night slashes as Psy was hit with powered up shadow balls. Psy fainted first, due to getting critical struck in the face. Allison came out and finished it off with a nightslash. Next came Breloom, a big mistake on there part. With her Razorclaw and ability superluck, Allison scored a few crits with aerial ace, only takeing two mach punches, and breloom was down. Then came Gliscor. It set up a Sub, right as Allison was retrieved. Lady emerged, and also used substitute. Gliscor used an acrobatics, using Its gem and breaking Lady's sub, as Lady used Nasty plot. She set back her sub as gliscor set up a free swords dance. Lady Fired off a Shadow ball, breaking gliscor's sub with a crit. Gliscor used acrobatics, almost breaking lady's sub as she used nasty plot again. Gliscor attacked once more, and broke the sub. Lady created another sub, and used painsplit, regain a large cunk of health and dealt a chunk too. Glisocore set up a sub, which Lady broke with a shadow ball, and took out the rest of the Gliscor's health and won the fight. Watching Laura win her fight with her venomoth, they both waited to head forward.

Opponent's random generated team:
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member

Off To Olivine City!

As I approached to my opponent, I made sure to pull out my ticket number. Yep, this is for 50. Oh well. For fun, I'll send in Starly first. Figures, and the man in front of me might make fun of me. Let him, I think.

" Let this match begin little girl. You first."

" Fine then. Prepare for battle Ace!"

Starly shakes out of his pokeball. He views the battle scene and puts on his best pose yet.

" Pathetic. Go Dweeble!"

Neither Starly or I flinched. We shared a look and we both nodded. I raised my eyebrow and he knew what to do. Dweeble went for a Rock Blast, but he missed Starly completely. I decided to go for an Fly and Starly went up high. One hit and Dweeble was barely standing.

" Finish it off with a Quick Attack!"

Now that bug is dead. The man grunts to himself and returns his bug.

" Come back Dweeble. Go Glaceon!"

I smile as he summoned the ice eeveelution. I'm not stupid to leave Starly in. I know better than that.

" Good job Ace. Return. Now then, time to play Blaze!"

Blaziken comes running out of his pokeball and shows of his speed. Before Glaceon could even flinch, a Blaze Kick hits it and sends the poor thing to oblivion. This time the man looks at me angrily and returns the Glaceon.

" Come on out Infernape!"

That I was not expecting. The man grins, knowing that not only he caught me off guard but that monkey is faster than my Blaze.

" Strike it directly Infernape! Use Close Combat!"

Before I could tell my Blaze to avoid it, the monkey struck and punched hard on my Blaziken. Blaziken was knocked back but still alive. Infernape looked tired from doing all the punches.... Then I knew what to do.

" Infernape, use Quick Attack!"

Before the moment he struck, Blaze stood up.

" Ariel Ace now Blaziken!"

With that, both came in contact, but my Blaze beat it. Infernape was just too tired and so the monkey fell.

" Return Infernape. Congrats. You won."

He left without saying more. Hopefully the other Gold members mad it through this too. My Blaziken nearly fell but I caught him.

" Good job Blaze. Return."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Luke Clifford - Team Gold

Stupid people, getting in my way. Ugh they're so annoying. I push through the crowds until I arrive at sign-ups, Kelden (Lucario) moaning slightly as he gets his tail caught between two rather large ladies. As we make it (alive) to the sign-up line, we then find ourselves waiting about half an hour for the line to burn down until we are approached by a desk with a man asking me for basic details. Kelden has been patient thus far but I could tell he was itching for a battle. As was I to be fair.

"Lot number 13," the man says, scratching his thin beard as he points over to a specific direction. I quickly glance at Kelden who in return nods at me understandingly. Without haste we rush over past a couple of people gathering around little corners and people just enjoying the summer in general. The sun was really hot so it wasn't much of a surprise that the piers were really busy today.

I assume I was at the battlefield when I saw basically the only space without people in, with a gate marked thirteen. I hand a woman a ticket I received without me remembering marked thirteen, and proceed through the gates. It was an open field, with people gathering around the outside. Wow this was quite quick.

It did feel a little but sudden, like a rush of excitement had let my mind slip and forgot all the small details, lost forever in whirlpool of memories - I had no care for these memories. I was quite good at forgetting the bad things, but for once I had forgotten the good things as I rushed to the main event.

An agent stands there at the side, and gives me a quick briefing on rules. The battle that was going to commence here was to be 3 on 3 and was a simple single knockout battle. I had no complaints. I was too use Kelden, Kanade (Absol) and Glimmer (Chandelure.) I always battled with Kelden, since he was my best friend. We have the ability to communicate with each other telepathically, although it's not really MY ability it's something Lucario has allowed me access too. We trust each other a lot.

The Agent releases a pokéball from his grip, a red streak of light flashing through the air to reveal a rather hefty looking Metagross. For a wall of defence, this pokémon was good, however I already knew how to defeat the heavy pokémon. I released my own pokéball and the gracefully Kanade emerges, rising his head towards his opponent.

I call out my first attack, Shadow Ball, which is easily avoided. The Metagross then threw down a Spike attack, but Kanade fired yet another Shadow Ball, this time landing a direct hit on the giant sending it backwards. The trainer called forth a focus blast. The Metagross leaned upright, a ball of brown light emerging from the cross on it's forehead. To be perfectly honest I imagined it to be a physical sweeper, however my assumptions were wrong, and in my favour too.
"Kanade, mirror coat!" I shouted just as the pokémon released the orb of energy. It came flying towards my four legged friend, as he ran towards it with a shimmering glow. It hit directly on Kanade and was sent right back where it came from, onto Metagross, double power, and with a thud the beast fell.

Kelden congratulated me as the man then proceeds to send his next pokémon out, this time being a Machoke. Of course, Kanade couldn't do much in this situation, and retreating him wouldn't be wise, so with an apology, Kanade fell to a Brick Break attack.

I then let Kelden step forward, taking Kanade's place. Since he could basically read my thoughts I had no need to tell him what to do, as all my thoughts on the battle were instantly recognised and mirrored, which was extremely efficient and made Kelden's attack's faster. It started with an Aura Sphere, which did a lot of damage just by itself. The after avoiding a Cross Chop attack, he released a Dragon Pulse attack, wiping the floor with the Machamp. The trainer kept his cool, since he wasn't really losing anything if he was to lose this battle.

My next foe was a Misdreavus, who instantly attacked with Confuse Ray, however somehow Kelden managed to pull off an easy Dark Pulse, missing, but warning the Misdreavus of a super effective attack that was coming her way. Since Kelden was confused I had to guide him with my head towards the ghost pokémon, telling him how far to turn and so on, which was difficult and Misdreavus managed to hit my pokémon with a Shadow Ball before Kelden got to hit it with a Dark Pulse. Just after Misdreavus took the hit, my pokémon snapped out of his confusion, getting his senses right, before being hit directly by a Focus Blast I hadn't seen coming. Great I was down to my last pokémon. Kelden pulled back to my side, and sat cross legged on the floor as he watched the battle with me.

I sent out Glimmer, my Chandelure, who upon release does some form of stretch. She was often sleeping so it wouldn't surprise me if she had been napping. The Agent is first to move, striking with Shadow Ball but my Glimmer avoided the attack with grace, before using Overheat rather quickly. The Misdreavus didn't have time to avoid it and took severe damage, but saw this as an opportunity. Glimmer uses Clear Smog on itself, before using yet another Overheat, much to the surprise of her foe, who again fails to avoid the attack and plummets right to it's owner's feet.

After winning my match the small crowd around the field congratulated me on a wonderful battle and so on. I walked on back to the vessel, the cruise ship some might say, to present my ticket, stamped by the Agent I had just battled, and was granted access to board the ship. I quickly met up with my Dad, who knew what goals I had in mind before I boarded the ship.

My Dad was quite tall, around 6"2, maybe. He had short messed up hair of a brown colour and large dark eyes. I hadn't known him too long but we had a connection of sorts. I gave him a quick hug (for the first time actually) before waving goodbye. I begin to walk away when I hear him mutter something.

"Lethia is not what it seems." I was already aware of that. It was a mysterious place and I would have to be extra careful if I was to make it back alive. I knew what I was in for. I knew the dangers. I knew what I had to do. But nothing would stop me.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

uoneko

space princess
Years
Margot Basset - Team Helvetios
tagged; ---

As usual, Margot's nerves were beginning to knot her stomach wth anxiousness. It always happened before a battle, even now, long after defeating the elite four of her home region, Kanto. At only age fifteen, as well. But the small girl was a rather nervous one, had been since a very young age. The breeze of Battlefield No. 4 ruffled her short, golden curls as she watched her opponent approach on the other side. She tightly gripped her bag of pokeballs that held her most trusted team. It was a shame to her that it was a battle only allowing a limit of three pokemon. The girl loved each of her pokemon adoringly, especially her precious Miltank, Daisy Bell, who she had known since age five. Her faith in her pokemon, her friends, was strong and trusting.

Margot's big brown eyes watched the tall, male opponent warily, wondering which pokemon he would send out. The announcer's voice was but a sound to her. The rules and regulations were but just noise to her by now; she had heard them too many times, practically embedded in her memory. The whistle blew and she tossed her great ball onto the field. Her Slowing materialized as the opponent's Ampharos emerged, crying out aggressively. It was obvious the pokemon was bred and trained just to fight, the usually cute, yellow pokemon intimidating Margot with its dark glare and static sparks flaring from it's body with each growl. Unlike Margot, however, Slowking seemed completely unphased by the other pokemon, giving it's usual, glazed over stare silently.

"Ampharos, thunder!"
A dark storm materialized quickly over Slowking, a blinding strike of thunder hitting the sturdy pink pokemon. Margot winced and jumped, worry flooding her. It was impossible to tell how much damage Slowking took from hits, besides looking at physical marks of damage. Its expression never gave any hint of harm, even when it was on the verge of fainting. Thank goodness for it's incredible defense.

"Slowking, use trick room!" Margot's high voice rang through the stadium nervously. With a wave of its arm, a glowing aura spread through the stadium, Ampharos moving much slower now, with Slowking actually now showing signs of life. "Earthquake, Slowking!" The stadium rumbled audibly, the green astroturf crumbling violently beneath Ampharos, sending the pokemon flying into the air before landing with a loud thud. It must have had a very low defense level, for to Margot's surprise, it was a one-hit KO. The opponent growled in anger, brushing a mop of black hair out of his eyes as the ground settled to a rocky terrain. "Ampharos, return." The fallen creature disappeared as another was sent out.

The match continued on, the opponent then sending out Ursaring. Margot could tell Slowking couldn't handle many more hits, even with Trick Room in set. She quickly withdrew the pink pokemon and sent out her trusted Togekiss. Though it was a rough start, being knocked down with thunderpunch, the white fairy pokemon managed to defeat the bearlike one with a couple of aura spheres. Parasect was then set out, quickly finishing off Togekiss with sludge wave. Margot sent out Goodra with great confidence. The dragon pokemon was one of the first pokemon to join her team. With one breath of it's powerful flamethrower, it took out Parasect and earned Margot a win. 2-0 in her favor.

Like whenever Margot would win a battle, she jumped up and down gleefully, running up to her Goodra and hugging her affectionately, avoiding the dripping goop eeking out of some of the pokemon's pores. The opponent seemed rather upset, she noticed, and approached him once she had returned Goodra to her love ball. It wasn't usually a standard practice to socialize with an opponent once a battle had ended, but Margot knew it was only polite.

"Great match," she said with a sympathetic, sweet smile, hand extended to shake. He looked confused at the notion, and Margot suppressed a giggle. But he took her hand and shook it, exchanging the smile. "Agreed." and with that, Margot crossed back to her side of the battlefield, the small crowd's cheers still filling the air.

The girl made her way onto ship, still grinning cheerfully, a happy blush filling her freckles cheeks. Though her family had not arrived to wish her farewell, it did not mind the girl. She was rather close to them, but they were all the way in the distant Kanto region, and with a total of seven members of the Basset family, it was understandable why they could not say goodbye there.

Margot was well aware of the dangers Lethia held, though she had only heard stories of such a place. The girl was innocent to what exactly she would be facing, though she had trained well and prepared for this day. Her belly once again was sent into a knot of butterflies as she made her way onto the vessel.

Team
Spoiler:

Last edited:

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
The man with the freaky last name!
Mortimer Slartibartfast of Team Skyward

I stood before the dock ticket in hand, with Absol at my side. Despite his age he refused to be confined in a Pokéball, and thus stayed out indefinitely.

"Lot five huh?"

I looked back at Absol, whose tired, wise eyes gave me a knowing look.

"We'll win this, won't we buddy?" I said as I proceeded to pet his head. He said nothing, but if an Absol can actually smile, he did.
-------

At my lot stood a boisterous man, whose laugh could be heard halfway across the city. He gave me a painful slap on the back, before heading to his respective spot. The man then bent over in laughter at what seemed to be his own joke, before grabbing a Pokéball at his waist and throwing it.

I really didn't now what to expect, especially when some weird squid-penguin hybrid came out.

"What the-?!"

Absol immediately jumped past and onto the field. He growled and readied a Razor Wind.

"Have it your way buddy," I sighed, "even if we don't know what that thing is."

" Ha ha...," the man's laughter faded. "Malamar!" His voice boomed, "Thundershock!"

Absol was quite literally shocked, and lost his concentration on his charged Razor Wind.

"Damn! Bite it!"

Absol lunged at the Malamar, sinking his teeth into a tentacle. It panicked and tried what looked like a Psywave, but failed to notice it's mistake.
By now Absol had bitten clean through, and the Malamar, flailing like a madman, threw off Absol and fell to the ground like a plank of wood. My companion on the other hand, landed somewhat clean on his feet, but looked exhausted.

"Come on back buddy!" I called to Absol, who gladly returned to my side. The man, returning his thing began laughing once more, and much like the first time threw a Pokéball as he did so. I recognized his next Pokémon, a Yanma. I returned his act by sending out my Banette, who cackled maniacally.

"Torment it Banette!"

Banette proceeded to do just that, grinning madly as he did so. Yanma began to move uneasily, before its trainer steadied it:

"Don't Let it bother you!" He roared, "use Aerial A-!"

"Sucker Punch!"

Banette leaped into the air and punched Yanma squarely in the face. It sputtered back and resumed its erratic flight, albeit somewhat slower.

"Finish it off now! Banette, use Shadow Ball!"

Banette began spinning its arms around as if covering a sphere, slowly forming a black orb. The orb grew in size, before bring lobbed at Yanma, who was only nicked, but the resulting explosion sent it flying off into another lot, fortunately not in use at the time.
-------

Had to wait a bit until the guy's Yanma was recovered. I apologized of course, but his smile was gone, replaced by a cold, dead stare. I was nervous when he took out his final Pokéball, and without expression threw it.

I'd only heard rumors about Zoroarks, since I've only been though Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. They supposedly make incredibly realistic illusions, which could explain the cloud of smoke and fireworks as it emerged.

"Banette, return," I said as I held up his ball. He pouted as the red light engulfed him.

"Go, Hypno!"

Despite his change of demeanor the man raised an eyebrow in surprise, seeing as I intentionally sent out a Psychic type. If the rumors were any indication, the only way to beat a master of illusions was with a powerful mind. And if there was any Pokémon to count on in this situation, it was Hypno.

"All right Hypno, use Hypnosis!"

Had one been the subject of this attack, they would've heard a deep, booming voice; a repeating, booming voice that pierced you, and twisted you as Hypno had his way with your mind. Regardless of the illusions put up Zoroark was powerless to do anything as it was lulled forcefully to sleep.

"Now," my pitch lowering a cliché notch, "Nightmare Hypno..."

He complied, and Zoroark began spasming. It jerked back and forth on the ground, face curling as it nearly shrieked in pain. The man could only watch in genuine horror as I took the cold stare. After a minute or two, I spoke up:

"That's enough Hypno, let it go."

Released from the spell Zoroark relaxed as his trainer ran up, and I returned Hypno. I looked back at him once more, and walked off, Absol following closely behind.

Years
Olive City: Docks

As the warm hot sun beat down on the docks, warming up the battlefields, Shadoan glanced over back and forth with Irek on his shoulders. Checking the time, wiping the sweat from his brow and sighing. "The heat is unbearable.... At least the girls back home don't have to deal with this." Irek chuckles and slugs a gentle fist at his cheek "Hey, someones gotta watch the kids. Why didn't you take them back to birch to watch after'em?" "To keep him off of Melody. Stella has to watch after her and Light's kid. We don't have much of a choice." "Are you mad because the fur ball ate through 5 pairs of your boxers?" Shadoan glared as his green partner with a mean look as Irek chuckled and sighed. "Sorry, sorry.... I'll scope out the line, see if I can find anyone we know." The green pikachu hopped off his shoulder and dashed back and forth, scanning every face he could as Shadoan watched the ongoing battles, paying attention to the lots that were gathering small crowds; 27, 50, 13, 4, 5. "Impressive trainers this year... They may stand a chance to survive... Especially the Lucario trainer... The lass from lot 4, she looks a bit young to be here... though she's won her fights, she looks familiar..." Irek returns back to Shadoan as he runs up his back and perches himself onto his shoulder. "Team's Rocket, Magma, Flare and Aqua are among us. There are a few old scientist's we've run into last year and pleanty of other new faces. Either trainers, police or other."

"Any of them we should worry about?" Irek shook his head no. "They're tough, but nothing we can't handle. The new trainers though, we need to be wary of, until we can gauge the strength for this years contestants, we need to be on our guard." Shadoan nodded as he reached sign-ups and received his lot number, 45, by the beach. Shadoan made his way there and pulled both Jev's and Avaith's Pokeballs, getting them ready as his test procter arrives on the scene.

Spoiler:

"Dragonair! Lets go!" The agent releases Dragonair first as Shadoan glances at Irek. "You want to take this one?" Irek chuckled as he hopped off and ran up to Dragonair. "Dragonair, use Double Team!" As the blue dragon sepearated into several mirror Images, Irek continued to charge forward at the trainer "No- wait.... Ah! DRAGONAIR! ICEBEAM!" As Dragonair moved out from it's illusion to attack, Irek dodge rolled left as the icebeam shot froze the trainers legs to the ground and the green pikachu charged back towards the Dragon. "Irek, Wild Charge." Shadoan called as a command, Irek Obeyed as his body charged with electricity. The Agent called out Double team, but Irek was too close and to quick before he could react. Dragonair was struck, knocking it back into the ground and Shadoan smiled. "Iron Tail while It's recovering." Irek tried to follow up before it was called back and he struck the ground. "HEY! I had him right where I wanted him!" Shadoan shook his head and called out to Irek. "Come on back, you did well man." The Agent releases Haxorus, having the pokemon chip at the ice on his leg as he glared at Shadoan. "Not really fair using one of our league officers. I don't know how you tricked hi-" Irek glared a murderous look back at the agent and shouted at him. "I JOINED HIM ON MY OWN ******* TERMS AND LEFT LETHIA ON MY OWN FREE WILL!! STOP ACTING LIKE A CRY-BABY AND GET THE GIANT EXCUSE FOR A DINOSAUR BUG TO FIGHT US!!!!"

Haxorus chipped the last of the Ice away as Shadoan released Jev. The bug stretched it's limbs as it glanced back at Shadoan "Are we here yet?" Irek pointed behind him as Jev turned around to meet the agents Haxorus. "... Use Dual Chop." "Jev, Counter." Jev hopped back once as Haxorus attempted to arm chop him and grabbed both it's arms on the second strike, throwing it to the side before punching it underneath it's arm. "Haxorus, use earthquake!" "Jev, Endure." Haxorus strikes the ground with a mighty blow as the ground cracks and spires of earth fire up at Jev. Jev holds on hard as Shadoan chuckles and glances at him. "You got a rock now, you know what to use your horn for, don't you? Megahorn..." Jev scooped the rock underneath it's horn and launched it back as Haxorus as Jev charged at it with a Megahorn ready. Before the attacks could hit, the Agent returned the pokemon and threw in the towel. "I give.... Come forth and I'll give you your voucher." Shadoan grins as he walks up and waits for the Agent to write off the pass to let him on board the S.S. Behemoth.

S.S. Behemoth

Climbing onboard and passing off his ticket, Jev follows closely behind as he walks into the main hall. Irek, Jev and Shadoan paused a moment to take in the sight, The whole room was the size of a football field!!! Along the floors were tables and tables of food, an endless buffet of food in all styles, tastes, colors and scents along with pokemon food from blocks to poffins, berries, dried food and bowls and bowls of fruits. Several doors in the back of the main hall lead off to a large tabled area for trainers to eat on, with utensils near the entrances. Back in the main hall was an elevator that lead to the lower floors of the cruise. The first 2 floors contain large gyms for pokemon and their trainers to get in shape and fighting fit with exercise programs for every pokemon element available. The floor bellow contains a spa for trainers to rest up and relax a while before reaching the brutal land. Below the spa contained a large battle area with fields reserved to trainers and their pokemon to fight. Below the battle deck was the vendor's floor, the vendors entering Lethia, trying to hock off their wares to newbies while veterans visit old friends and talk about the old days when they first traveled to the Survivalist's league. Below the vendor's floor were the living quarters for the guest's participating in this years large combat sport. The rooms below living quarters were for the leagues Staff to operate and maintain the ship.

Several of the leagues agents were dressed as chefs and waiters, delivering food out to the tables as they attempt to feed the hungry crowd entering the ship while a large team of Oddishes in random colors, red, blue, yellow, green and orange were carrying coolers, glasses and platers of drinks, offering them up to trainers that pass them by while Green colored Muks acted as Bus boys, gathering dishes and carrying them off. A massive Television hung overhead in every room while all the rooms in the living quarters contained a widescreen 32' TV. Irek stood speechless as Shadoan sat down. "Great Scott... This is...... Just..." "A lot, I know..... I would be surprised if they spent a year on this."

All the television's throughout the ship flickered on with a loud buzz until the channel came into focus on an Old man, wearing a captains uniform and a tattered marine badge, his cap was old and worn as he supported himself using a large walking staff.

"TRAINERS!!! ORGANIZATIONS!!! THIEVES!!!! AND INVESTIGATORS ALIKE!!!! I HUMBLY WELCOME YOU TO THIS YEARS EARTH AND SKY TOURNAMENT!!!! On board the S.S. Behemoth, I want you all to enjoy the meal and festivities as MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!! The services in the Spa and Gym are free of use and will not cost a single trainer here one dime, feast on the bounty of life in the main hall and fill your stomachs until they burst if you must! Odds are, this may be your last meal before we set you loose into the region so enjoy what the Behemoth has to offer." Everyone pause a moment when he uttered the word last meal, gazing onto the screen. "Now, If I have your attention, since the last tournament, we have undergone a heavy revision in terms of rules and regulations.... First off before you step foot of this boat, each trainer MUST pair up with 1 or more people to form teams of 2-10 trainers. These trainers MUST name themselves and elect a leader to oversee your day to day lives. The leaders must assign survival task's if they must to continue their lives on Lethia. If you dislike the preference of your elective, you may deform from the team and forge your own or attempt to survive by yourself, which I strictly advise you do not... Next..." A small image pops up of a small tablet computer with the E&S's symbol on the back. "In each of your rooms in the living quarters, you will find two badge components, a league tablet PC, a map to Lethia and a diary. In order to reach the finals, you must gather 8 components and forge one badge and it's advised you make as many as possible.... Next, with Lethia's tower out of operation due to certain circumstances, the tablet PC's we will distribute to you will from now on act as your means to communicate to the outside world. Each tablet emits an array of signals from phone signals to wi-fi internet, you may turn these on and off as you wish and use them to contact home or communicate with other team members who you recognize as your teammate. There is an FAQ if you have any other questions to the league and the laws we've set along with a wide set of apps and tools to at least take the pressure off and enjoy some civil entertainment while surviving." The image of the tablet closes up. "You may use the diaries to record your experiences on Lethia... Last few notes; There will no longer be a spring conference or a summer conference now until further notice, the finals will take place on the last day of autumn... and as far as our prizes for this league weighs in.... the team trainers who place 3rd will receive this Ship you are currently standing in to keep for yourselves and use as you see fit. Before we hand over the Behemoth to those lucky winners, we will attempt to outfit the ship with a few systems to make sailing easy for you and your team. As long as one trainer on the team reaches 3rd, they will all have shared ownership of the S.S. Behemoth. The ship will be transferred to them when E&S's festivities end..... 2nd place trainers will receive an almost infinite supply of wealth, like the 3rd place prize, only one of your teammates need to finish in second to receive their wealth.... And finally, the grand prize... for the teams that defeats the Elite 4 and our new champion, they will receive one wish to be fulfilled on their heart's desire... Each team mate will be given one wish as long as the single teammate defeats the elites.... Well, that's all for now.... I am your captain onboard the S.S. Behemoth so enjoy the free food and services we are currently providing for you!!! And as a note to any wise-alecks, the vendor's wares on the vendors floor are not free, you at least have pay upfront. Also if you turn your ticket in to the front desk on the living quarters they will give you your room key... I will be making this same announcement on our departure. Enjoy the voyage! The ship will leave port at 10 P.M. If you have family here you want to wave goodbye too, I suggest you do so now. Bon Voyage!"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Heather

Heather and Laura boarded the ship just as the announcements started. After listening to them, they got their keys for a joint room and dropped off their change of clothes before spitting up. Heather ended up going to get some food, sending out Allison and the others to eat too. Petal ate lots of berries, Scars ate a few different things, Slash ate many poffins and pokeblocks, Psy ate a single berry, Lady really did not eat anything, and Allison and Heather ate some human food. After they were finished, they headed back to the room to rest.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member
Reviewing Treason

The announcements woke me up from my sleep. Oh well, time to check on my pokemon. I release out everyone and set a mini picnic in my dorm. Blaze ate some Lava Cookies, Ace just flew above our heads, and the rest played around. Might as well go over the plans before we reach Johto. I pull out my laptop and log in. Once I'm in, I go over the plans. We'd all agreed on meeting once we arrive on Olivine. Hopefully the others made it. Then again, we are strong trainers after all.

Muddy is slightly nudging me. I turn and see a berry in its fins. I smiled and ate the berry.

" Muddy, the food is for you guys. I'll eat once we arrive. I heard Olivine has one of the best seafood restaurants in Johto!"

Muddy nods and plays with Grotle. Great, I made myself hungry. Thank goodness we're meeting there. I can smell that fish right now... I type down some notes and wait for time to fly.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

I stepped onto the collosal boat with excitement at first, which soon transformed into awe. The vessal was huge. Even the main hall was simply amazing. And the food. Damn I hadn't seen this much food in my life.

'What's so good about pokémon food anyways' Kelden moans. I glare at him slightly as he sloppily picks up a pokéblock.

'Kelden, people are looking, put that down!' I scold. He flinches and puts it down innocently.

Suddenly the speakers around the boat blare with a booming voice - presumably the Captain - as he explains the rules of Earth & Sky this year. I am slightly disapointed that I'm being forced with people that I probably don't even know or trust, but if that's the rules I have to follow them.

I quickly glance around the room at the other combatents, and honestly none of these people really seem.... Appealing. I take the com's advice and proceed to a desk where a woman sits. I offer her my ticket and in return I am presented with my room Key. Recieving such I follow down the hall untill I find my room. I push the door open quickly, instantly flopping on the bed, Kelden followed suit, sitting on the floor nibbling on an apple.

"What are we gonna do buddy?" I sigh. I pull my phone in front of my face in order to text my Dad.

To Dad: Got on the boat safely. There's lot's of food and Kelden's eating already...
From Dad: Typical, haha. You better stay safe! Love you lots!
To DadL Love you too!

I put the phone to my side and look to the ceiling. In some ways I regret coming here but now I'm here there is no turning back - unless I make myself die on the first day. That wouldn't be good though.

My thoughts go back to team-mates, and as I suspected so is Kelden's. He is still sitting cross legged on the floor, but his eyes have gone glowy again.

'Cabbage...' Kelden says rather mystically.
'The vegetable?' I reply.
'No a girl called cabbage. She seems to have similar goals. I'd suggest finding her' he says after his glowy state fades away.
'You know you're really creepy when you do that?'
'You're such a terd,' he scoffs. I chuckle to myself.
'I assume everyone will be meeting in the hall this evening. Did you see what she looked like?'
'Yes I'll point her out if I see her.'
'You're too awesome!'
'I know Luke. I know.'

I roll over into bed and make room so Kelden may get in. We always did that and snuggled together because it kept us warm during the night. It was kinda cute but to other people it was creepy. They're just judgemental. I manage to slip into a quick sleep. It was gonna be a busy night.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

doge

???
Years
Tobias Gunner​
Team Aqua

"Your match will be at lot 42. Just take that path walk over there and take the first left, it will take you right there." Tobias grabbed his lot number in a hurry and headed over to his awaiting battle, not even as much as thanking the person running the booth.

After the short walk he found himself at his lot, which seemed rather vacant compared to the others around him. On the sidelines of the various surrounding arenas he saw the families and friends of other trainers cheering and watching their matches in anticipation and anxiousness. There was no audience awaiting his match, let alone family and friends to cheer him on. It was a bitter sight for Tobias, he could hardly hide the jealousy on his face.

Tobias took a prolonged breath to gather himself and turned his attention back to the battle ahead of him. While he wasn't really nervous so to say, he had been told that Lethia agents were chump compared to the actual region, having his thoughts fixated on something as negative as that would only hurt his performance. He took one more deep breath and then stepped into the lot.

From a physical standpoint, the agent was as far as a chump as possible. Even from that distance he seemed to tower over Tobias, he was a bonafide giant. It made sense that these guys looked so intimidating, not anybody could just up and head to Lethia. The agent's voice boomed as he reached for one of his pokeballs, "We'll both be limited to 3 pokemon each in this battle. If you want to get to Lethia, you have to get through me first!"

Tobias wasn't going to be intimidated by this cheesy giant. He nodded, "That's all the pokemon I'm going to need." Truth be told, that was all the pokemon he had on him. He was hoping on further building his team once he had gotten to Lethia. Nonetheless, his statement would hold true regardless. Tobias sent out his Rapidash as the agent released a Tauros.

"Agility!" Tobias's Rapidash began to gallop around the Tauros, picking up tremendous speed.

The agent grunted something as the Tauros began charging, trying to hit Rapidash. With each failed attempt, both the Tauros and the agent grew frustrated.

"Fire Blast!" Tobias yelled. Before it even had time to react the Tauros had been blasted by a huge array of fire. It roared out in pain as it was roasted again by another Fire Blast. The Tauros tumbled over in defeat. One pokemon down, two more to go.

Due to the speed boost Rapidash had received from using Agility, Tobias decided to keep her in against his opponent's next pokemon, a Blaziken.

Immediately the Blaziken began sprinting at Rapidash, which completely shocked Tobias, as the agent hadn't even called out a move yet. With a temporarily stunned vocal box, Tobias could only watch as the Blaziken's fist connected with his pokemon's side. Neighing in pain, his Rapidash jumped back a few feet, stumbling before retaining her balance.

"Damn it!" Tobias was furious over his own incompetence. "Wild Charge!" In a sudden burst of electricity, his Rapidash crashed into the Blaziken. Although her mobility had been damaged from the punch, from such a small distance between the two pokemon, that meant squat. As Tobias's Rapidash slammed into Blaziken's midsection, Tobias yelled out for her to use Take-Down. While still buried into the fire-type's midsection, Rapidash began to churn her legs, eventually generating enough momentum and power to lift the Blaziken inches from the ground and send him slamming right back down. As the dust that had risen up from the impact cleared, both trainers saw their pokemon laying on their sides, fainted. The self-inflicted damage from the Take-Down had been too much for Rapidash in her weakened state.

The agent smiled as they both returned their pokemon. Tobias wasn't quite sure if the agent was impressed, or he had some sort of trump card.

"Heh, time for me to get serious. Go, Rhyperior!" Once released, the agent's Rhyperior stomped the ground, causing it to quake rather effortlessly. "We've never lost a battle kid."

"I think you're getting a bit too cocky bud!" Tobias didn't buy a word a of this guy's bull. He was all show, like his Rhyperior and it's cheesy intimidation stunt. Sending out his Blastoise, Tobias grinned. "We're gonna change that."

"Hammer Arm!" The agent yelled, his voice booming as if amplified in a mic. The Rhyperior began to run at Blastoise, cocking it's arms back, ready to strike. Blastoise wasn't budging, it seemed like he was about to take the attack head on.

"What're you doing kid, trying to lose!?"

Once the Rhyperior's arm came swinging down, an sudden visible aura had blocked it from completing its path. Not only had the attack failed from Blastoise's use of Protect, but now it was visibly tired, panting, right in front of Blastoise.

The young trainer smirked as youth do when they know they've won. "Hydro Pump!"

The cannons sprouting from his Blastoise's back suddenly began to move, pointing themselves right in the direction of the agent's pokemon. When a face of realization struck on the pokemon, it was far too late. Two large, waterfall like streams of water fired right at the Rhyperior, sending it flying through the lot. With a loud thud, the Rhyperior hit the ground and laid passed out.

Tobias smirked again as he snatched his ticket from the agent's hand.

---

While listening to the Captain's announcement all Tobias could think about was the food. He hadn't eaten since the day before and he was absolutely starving. Without listening to the rest of the Captain's speech, he wandered off to find the main hall. He figured the higher ups would fill him in on everything later.

Years
S.S. Behemoth​
DAY 1: EVENING​

The sun began to set, painting the sky with it's beautiful pallet of colors from red to black as the Stars slowly creep out into the sky. The Fog horn blows, the ship finally pulling from his docks, families and friends waving goodbye to each other over the railings until the dock becomes out of reach to be seen. Shadoan and Avaith hang out beside the railing to the ship while Light, Jev, Irek and Ulla raid the massive Buffet. Irek fetches a few beers and rushes up to the railing with the others, passing them off a can. "... Beer? No water, milk or pop?" Irek shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "Just a drink to kick off our re-entry back into Earth and Sky. We barely survived the last time we were here, we may as well enjoy what few freedoms we have in case something happens..." "I plan to get back home and reunite with the girls." Avaith replies as Shadoan pops the tab. "What did Avaith say?" "Something about going back to his kid and the rest of our team when we get back." Avaith glared at Irek and the smart mouthed rodent popped the tab on his can for him.

"Tired of translating, just enjoy the moment fire fly." The three toast and drink the cans empty before another announcement sounds; The TV's flick on as the captain of the ship reappears. "Attention passengers of the S.S. Behemoth, I hope you are settling well with what we are providing for you. At this moment, temporarily, our services in terms of food, spa, gym and the other functions we are providing are currently suspended. I want every trainer on board the ship, except for the staff to report to the pokemon gym decks below the main hall; You will need the tablets you picked up from your rooms as for here, you will be registering teams amongst yourselves. The tablets should be updating to the team app right about....now." The ship fills with the sounds of computerized chimes as the apps were downloaded and alerting their new owners.

"You need a team name and a simple goal you aim for while competing within the battle Royale. We will Arrive in Lethia in 3 days; Set your teams up and mingle with one another, form alliances if you must. The ship's basic services will resume by tomorrow morning, the spa will re-open after 1 A.M. for the bath house alone for any trainer needing to bathe if the showers within their rooms don't suit their needs... New trainers who have missed my anno-."

The captain was reiterating facts he was giving earlier to the newly boarded trainers who have missed his previous announcement. ".... well, you heard him." Shadoan pulls out his tablet and sets up his team name "Team Earthbound or Team Skyward?" "Or Green Lightining?" "Or Burning Notes?" Shadoan glanced at his pokemon and sighed. "I got the tablet, It's one of the other...." Irek smirked and thought it over. "Skyward, Earthbound sounds like were ripping something off that needs a sequel desperately." Avaith nods and Shadoan registers Skyward to his tablet. "Let's go mingle."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

Mingling was not a thing I was 'good' at. It was a skill you had to learn on your own depending on what situations you've been in in the past. All in all I was not good at idle chit chat, I was often the one who got straight to the point which often ended with a bit of conflict as people saw me as the kind of person who just didn't care, I just had awkward ways of showing it.

Since we were basically forced into presenting our goals and forming a team, I had to present my goal, and I wasn't all that comfortable with it, but alas I simply tapped away at the screen until basic details were set up. I wasn't letting any more than 1, maybe 2 people join the team, and they had to be skilled. I didn't want them to slow me down. And I am definitely not allowing stuck up snobs in this team either. I hit enter and team Gold (pretty generic but it's all I could think of) was registered.

'Is the girl you saw before any good in battle?'
'No way to tell unless you battle her yourself...'
'I think I may just do that!' A sly grin spreads across my face as the thought of being the first battle contender on this boat would surely give me the upper hand. Maybe if I beat this Cabbage girl, or if we have a long and durable battle, we can prove to people that we are NOT a force to be messed with.

My main goal is to win, basically, and if I win my wishes will be used to create a better life for the people in Johto. I want to run Johto, since it's current leader can't do a very good job. If I could run Johto, then everyone would be happy. I don't fancy living in a corrupt society... What the people who run Earth And Sky don't know is... I want to shut them down, for their games are the most corrupt of all. Obviously this is something I would never express outwardly, and nobody would ever really find out what my side goal is. If so, they could easily turn the tides against me and make it extremely difficult for me to win. If I win, then Johto and it's power is mine. I will make Johto stronger, unite the two (Kanto and Johto) and maybe then everything will be peaceful...

I've never told anyone how much I hate these stupid games. I do. I hate them. And I know how harsh they can be, because I have a cousin who partook in the game's last year, but didn't make it back alive. It's Team Rocket's fault he died.

I still haven't discovered who won last years Earth And Sky, and to be frank I don't want to. If I win, everyone will know me as the last ever winner. That's all I want. That's all we need.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Heather

"Teams? Great. Let us see who has a good enough goal.... Team Gold? I recognize that last name... Whatever." Heather was, again, talking to herself about her choice. Setting out to the room they are meant to go to, Heather spotted who she assumed would be Luke. Glancing around, he was one of few people here. "Excuse me, might you be leader of team Gold? Because I would like to join that team. I would be a great help with my powerful absol." Allison emerges from her pokeball, her red fur shining. "So? What is your awnser?"

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member
Three Days On Deck

I grunt so hard as I hear the announcements.

" So much for seafood buffet," I said to my pokemon.

Flygon just shook her head pitifully. Razor tried nudging me. Muddy just threw me another berry. Ace kept flying around the door, Terrain just cried. Blaze was the only one quiet, just leaning on the wall, looking cool. Then an idea hit me. Might as well know all the places before tomorrow. I return everyone except Blaze. In case anyone sees me, I'll just send the right message to intimidate.

" Come on Blaze, we're exploring this ship. Might as well get comfortable here. We're stuck here for three days."

We both go out and I explore the empty ship. I guess everyone else is in their dorms. Better for me, I hate to 'mingle' with people anyway. If someone wants to fight, I'd prefer to take it to the battlefield. I adjust my glasses to read the signs. This one says spa. I just smirk at that but at least I can go here to give my pokemon a decent vacation. I walk around a bit more and spot the arena. Now we're talking. Hopefully the way I can mingle with people is to battle. I smile. Blaziken is giving me a scared look. That's when the boat sways.

" Sorry. I forgot that you hate water. Return."

Blaziken looks relieved to be call back. I settle for summoning Terrain. Gastrodoon comes out in all glory. Terrain gladly enjoys the swaying. I smile at the sight, and wonder where exactly is our leader. I'm pretty confident that he made it with flying colors. I sit down in a seat and just stretch myself in the empty halls.

" Can't wait for the food. I can just smell it from here..."

Terrain nods, clearly agreeing with me. I pull out the tablet from my room and I play around with it. I already hear chattering upstairs. It's gonna be a while before that reaches here. For now, I'll enjoy the peace and quiet from the downstairs dorms. I pet Gastrodoon and tap the tablet.

" Might as well make it official."

I tap and register myself in Team Gold. There. I can't wait til I meet the leader and the others. I really want the current leader to go down. Johto sounds pretty bad with active crime, and it's obvious the current ruler has something to do with it. Maybe I should go upstairs...

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

The girl's absol reminded me that I had my own Absol, but it didn't need to be said. She was quite rude, pressing me into an answer almost imediately before I had time to counteract but I shrugged to myself. What the hell.

"Yeah. Sure, you can join," I say monotome. She weakly smiles before I pull away and walk away from her. She seemed okay.

'Well that was quick,' Kelden snorted. I rolled my eyes.
'There's something off-putting about her,' I say. Kelden nods in agreement.
'She has a wierd aura, let's just end it at that. Anyways I found Cabbage's location. She's close by,' Kelden says. I pull out my tablet before quickly showing it to Kelden who nods. She had already sent a request to join the team, as did... er... What was her name. I can find that out later can't I?

I turn left and I see the doors to the... more advanced battle fields. I open the door with a slight shove, and the only girl in sight is a one with a very dainty hat on. I swear I just heard someone behind me? Must be hearing things.

Kelden nudges me in the sign and I assume that this young girl was Cabbage. Beside her is a Gastrodon. I slowly walk up to her (I swear to god someone is following me,) and cough gently as I approach her.

"Erm. Hello there. My name is Luke Clifford, and I am Team Gold's leader, and I'm just gonna get straight to the point here," I begin, "I would like to battle you to see if you're good enough." I end it there and look her straight in the eyes. I was ready for a battle.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member
All Hands On Deck!

I look up and see a boy. So this is the leader then. I smile. He makes a quick introduction and gets to the point: He wants to battle. I like people that get straight to the point instead of stumbling with words. He's already a natural leader. Along with him was a Lucario, and I almost feel sorry for him. Nearly all my team can beat him up. Ground and Fire types are my specialty.

" Sure Luke. Except not here. Let's take somewhere so we can have, you know, an audience. What'd you say?"

I adjust my glasses to pose coolness. My Terrain here looks eager as the mention of battle was exchanged. But then again, it wouldn't be any fun to beat up the leader, now wouldn't it? People might think that we, Team Gold, have a pathetic leader. I can tell he's excited to battle, but I already know what I must do to provide a dignified reputation for us. I can always use Starly first, but I don't want to look pathetic either. Then they'll think I'm weak. But I make a quiet apology to my pokemon as I get up.

" So who else is with us by the way?"

I figured if there are more members, then we can all battle and make a name for us. Watch out Johto, cause here comes Team Gold!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

I chuckle slightly as she was thinking the exact same thing as me. She was right in saying we should go upstairs. I motioned for her to follow and the two of us passed through the doors I came through earlier and into the hallway.

Then came the noise of people mumbling and chatting with high spirits as they were all forming bonds with each other, however me and Cabbage push past all the people onto one of the main fields, pretty much central. It was void of people completely so we approached a member of staff in request for a battle, which was granted. We received a few dismissive looks at first as we prepared ourselves.

There was one or two people just watching us right now with slightly bored eyes, but I wasn't going to let Team Gold down. Not now. Not ever.

'Kelden, I choose you,' my mental link with Lucario sent him rushing into the field.
'Do you think you can handle using your aura this match?' I ask. He turns to me before nodding. I grin knowing this would be quite the entertaining match.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member
Initiate Operation Gold

I smile as he summons Lucario to battle. You really don't know how much I want to beat him, but I know better. I smile at Luke and whatever crowd we have. I have to make a show but not enough to win...

" Fine then. Come on out Gastrodoon!"

Terrain comes out, sliding his body around. I know that Terrain isn't an all star in special attack, but he should get things started. I smile again and put on my most determined face. Too bad he can't read my thoughts. If he could, he would know I'm not going to let him win easy. I already plan on what to do. This match will not be my best, but it will be my most devious battle yet. I'm letting Luke go first.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Great, I'm in. No need for a battle or anything. And now.... He's leaving. I think I'll follow him. Returning Allison, and calling out Psy, Heather looked her in the eyes. "Use your psychic abilities to cloak me, Psy." Becoming mostly hidden, Heather slowly followed her new 'Leader'. Team Gold does not sound half as bad as she imagined the team she would have to join to be. She thought that they would try to be doing something stupid, like wanting the wish so that they could bring back ancient plant life, or get infinite masterballs. Following him, he eventually led her to a battle field, were a battle soon began.

Back