• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Graceful Club

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
Years
~Welcome ~

to

the
Greatest Group Eva
Its the Graceful Fanclub

A bit about Graceful

Well she loves BoA,Greenday and Utada and is

great at Graphics and secretly likes Hello Kitty

Members

owners

The Darkest Gale

Graceful

co owner

Members

Zappyspiker

.Wolfie-kun.

Ambellina

Kazukii

Midori Chi

Abnegation

. A k u r o k u .

Thunder

Ineffable

Yasumin

Cid

(co-owners shall be chosen at a later date)

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
A bit about Graceful
Well she loves BoA,Greenday and Utada and is
great at Graphics and secretly likes Hello Kitty
It's not a secret anymore.....XD plus Hello Kitty is on my profile soo....I think you can tell, lolXD
Anyways, Thanks for making the club...I better spam put this in my signature...XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD [I love doing this....XD]

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
I have 1 rule, don't listen to Utada's english album, It really sucks. I'm disappointed. Really. And Must Listen to GREEN DAY
Anyways, Thanks for joinin'! <3<3<3<3

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Oh awesome, it's Laura!
Sign meee up.
My ex pair is awesome.
Oh Gilly-God! You just had to say my name! XD Well....Hi people! Midori, Who doesn't like Hello Kitty?And It's a person I can talk Utada with!

I'm Sad. My MP3 Earphones died while I was listening to Green Day and I have none left. My pink earphones and white,fluffy ones both died on me :(

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Mum said she would go in town to get some. And that's tomorrow. So.....THANK YOU GOD! XD [Sorry If This Offends anyone]
I've gotta listen to it with my speakers now. :(

Back