• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
hiya everybody, i already joined the naruto one, so i figured id join the group for my other favorite manga. XD

"keiri"

well i already had a prototype Zanpakuto in the works, so ill go ahead and finish working on it i suppose. :)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
OHMAIGAWD TEH CHAPTER :D:D:D

Spoiler:

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
Years
You know what

After reading Min-taichos long spoiler...
Spoiler:

I guess I'm the only one who wants

Spoiler:
... Bleh. we can dream XD

and OMG

Spoiler:

Can't wait till the next one x3

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Haha if only it was so easy for
Spoiler:

OMG Pokestick ur rite!!!!! =O
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
hiya everybody, i already joined the naruto one, so i figured id join the group for my other favorite manga. XD

"keiri"

well i already had a prototype Zanpakuto in the works, so ill go ahead and finish working on it i suppose. :)
Ah, glad to have you join the Bleach fan club.
I am the captain of Squad 1, and Head-Captain, Zameric. :)

If ya need any help with your zan, send me a PM.

Spoiler:

and OMG

Spoiler:

Can't wait till the next one x3
Actually, not really. ILP (Squad 12 Captain) is a big Ulquiorra fan too. You might have to fight for him. xD
Why don't you try joining the club though? 8D
You seem like you'd make a good addition.

Jung

Sica please.
Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

yeah umm im super tired. even though i got normal sleep last night. =O
well yeah im logging off for now. might be back later today, maybe not. depends on if i am awake. XD

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
FFFFFFFFFFF It ate my post.
Anyway, my router had died, and a new one was coming in a week, and it came earlier than I expected, so I'm back :3
Oh, and if any captains feel like I should be punished for purposely breaking a rule, I'm fine with that (as long as it isn't something stupid like a permaban). Though since Zam seems okay with it...

Well I'm out of school at the moment so yeah n n'. Obon is basically a festival where people go to guide there dead ancestor from the dead for a few nights of festivities and to spend time with there family. These ghost tend to live with a member of the family until the Obon is done and it time for them to depart again. Interesting yes
That sounds very interesting :3
Zenki is when Kenny removes his eye-patch and goes insane. :o Well, I got Zenki from Bleach The 3rd Phantom DS.
Is that what it's officially called?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Haha, true.

Now, Just a random thought....
Bleach has changed a lot during the years, and the style is completely changed, IMO.
Is it to the better or to the worse? From my direction, the Bleach nowadays is just overpowered people killing each others, but that's fine I guess.
Bleach in the beginning was... art D:
Art wise, yeah, the earlier art was more messy, and more exaggerated with its cartoony bits (more big-eyed... "silly anime" style, if you know what I mean) whereas newer art is more sharp, clean, and more consistent (look at Rukia in chapter 1 and see what I mean).
Plot wise, the beginning was MUCH more silly and humourous... Probably because it didn't get really serious until Grandfisher, Renji and Byakuya come. Now, the whole Aizen thing... Yeah.

Spoiler:
Yeah, same.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Yeah, that was GORGEOUS.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

NEW CHAPTER
Spoiler:
They only said that because Gin said so...

Y
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

"keiri"

Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may call me ILP/Ilpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/any other nickname.

Spoiler:
As Zam said,
Spoiler:

And FINALLY, my own review of the chapter:
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
They only said that because Gin said so...
PFFFF STILLLLLLL XD

"keiri"

oh yeah sorry for the late welcome.. welcome to the club! i'm Min, captain of squad 10. hope ya have fun!!!

you may call me ILP/Ilpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/any other nickname.
i hereby dub thee: "ILPEH"

you said any other nickname... so............ you are now... ILPEHHHHHHHHHH

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Time for a new discussion of the month week. :)

If Kubo had created Bleach with your Soul Reaper persona in it, who would you want as your Japanese and English VA?
Japanese: It was kind of tough for me to pick this one, I didn't want the voice to be too deep or too high, so I'd have to go with Tetsu Inada (Bleach; Komamura, Love | One Piece; Mr. 1, Jesus Burgess).

English: For this one, I'd want a guy that sounds like a man in his mid-20s to early 30, since that's usually how I envision my Soul Reaper persona, so I'd pick Lex Lang (Digimon; WarGreymon | MÄR; Alan | Naruto; Hayate Gekko).

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Wait... Komamura and Love are voiced by the same seiyuu??? =O

Ya learn somethin' new every day. XD

As I said at spiffeh place, I'd voice myself. Coz I can.
But if I need to pick someone else, I'd pick Kugimiya Rie and Kate Higgins.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
i hereby dub thee: "ILPEH"

you said any other nickname... so............ you are now... ILPEHHHHHHHHHH
I'll mention Ilpeh next time someone joins.

If Kubo had created Bleach with your Soul Reaper persona in it, who would you want as your Japanese and English VA?
I usually don't really focus on the character's voices (mainly because I'm focussing too much on the plot, animation, or the music) to know which ones are "good" or "bad". So I don't know who would be good to do mine.
Though I know that a) My Seiyuu will probably be a girl, and b) My English voice will talk in a British accent :3

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
GOOD. coz ILPEH iz ur name. XD XD XD XD XD

Oh and for those I didnt tell yet, im going away tomorrow until thursday so just know that i wont be online then. i'll be back tho so dont worry too much. XD

Oh yeah and I start school sept. 3 so starting then I'll be slightly less active since there'll be homework and stuff. XD

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Jun Fukuyama. No doubt. He's the voice for Lelouch in Code Geass R1&R2. I don't watch anime as often as I read manga, but Jun Fukuyama should be my seiyuu. My English VA would be Johnny Yong Bosch. I just like his voice. He's also famous for various roles in other anime like he's Ichigo's voice actor,and Lelouch's English VA. :D

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Jun Fukuyama. No doubt. He's the voice for Lelouch in Code Geass R1&R2. I don't watch anime as often as I read manga, but Jun Fukuyama should be my seiyuu. My English VA would be Johnny Yong Bosch. I just like his voice. He's also famous for various roles in other anime like he's Ichigo's voice actor,and Lelouch's English VA. :D
Oh, Johnny Yong Bosch. He's a great VA.
He's the second Black Power Ranger!
He's also the VA for Vash the Stameped! =D

Jun Fukuyama is the Seiyuu for Yumichika and for Kraft Lawrence of Spice & Wolf.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
LOL Fukuyama has a LOT of roles. =P

Including Takishima Kei from Special A. <3

I like him as Kei more than as Yumichika because Kei is awesomesauce and Yumichika as creepy. =P Lulu is fine though. XD (Also like JYB as Lulu.)

I remember when Code Geass and Bleach were back-to-back on Adult Swim.
And now it's FMA:BR and Kekkaishi...
Seems like it's a lot of "an hour of *insert voice actor's name*" XD
I mean before it was JYB and now it's Vic. 0.o;;
...Wonder who's next...

Ohh but I REALLY can't wait to see the Amagai arc in English. <3 <3 <3 fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Spoiler:

...And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to re-watch the Grimmjow fight eps, so I can see the preview for the new eps in the commercials. XD

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Bleach 417 Decide 19 (Don't read this if you don't want to spoiler your excitement.)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
What the mangas out already D: -rushes to mangastream-? I'm so bad at keeping up with this stuff.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back