• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Happy early birthday haha.

First emblem though yay. c:
I was confused upon seeing the message in my inbox; I had just been typing a message, so that box didn't pop up. I'm used to seeing the same two subjects (I only talk to two people via PM) so it threw me off. x;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft you old man, you. x;

Huh. I've only been here for three months and I have an emblem already. X)

Honest

Hi!
Years
I go to sleep for the night and miss out on a whole conversation on dark chocolate, wtffffffff.

Anywhore I pledged a long time ago to never drink alcohol, but it's so hard. =(

EDIT: Oh, and I have the most generic emblems LOL.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My first emblem was the "Ley-roo" one from April Fools Day 2012 and I remember first thinking "Why did I get this?" I had no idea what emblems were since no other forums I been on had them. Hahaha good times.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Bloodex
Interesting pledge. x: If you don't mind my asking- why? Just curious.

Honest

Hi!
Years
@Bloodex
Interesting pledge. x: If you don't mind my asking- why? Just curious.

Dipu. Not Bloodex. Dipu. I'm going to be really anal about that, so yerp.

As for why, well, it was a personal thing. I never liked the idea of not being able to control yourself, and the affects of alcohol and tobacco and stuff like that never appealed to me anyway. Keep in mind, this was two years ago. To be frank, there never really was a reason behind it. I did promise someone to never smoke weed, and I keep my promises, so I'm very serious about that. But the rest were add ons.

I've already sorta broken it. My pledge was to be "straight edge" basically, so no drugs, no alcohol, no smoking, etc. Dunno if it counts, I pretend it doesn't, but I kinda got addicted to Advil a while ago... personal problems. All cause of a girl. Le sigh.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu? Okay haha.

Ah, okay.
Though not as seriously as you seem to take it, I plan on avoiding that kind of thing, as well. Problems with that stuff are all over both sides of my family and I know how much an addiction can wreck a person's life. >_>

I didn't even realize it was possible to be addicted to advil, though. x:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I only got three emblems and two of them were from participating in two new year threads and my third was for being here for far too long haha

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, that's a neat name. I just figured it was an online nickname.

Ah, I see. x: I wonder how many addiction cases are solely based on the person's mind? That wasn't worded right, but I assume you know what I mean. >_>

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, that's ironic.
Discussing alcohol and addictions- and right now that ad banner is advertising a rehab place haha. It's odd how many of the ads are for that. >_>

Honest

Hi!
Years
Wellllll, it's a real life nickname, to be honest. I don't like my real name.

They should really make a super veteran emblem. Cheers to 10 years!

Pst, ads. The benefits of being a supporter.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Hyper Veterans? Hell, why not. Cheers to 20 years!

...might be a while before someone gets that.

It makes me wonder how many people are going to be here after twenty years. Ten years sounds possible for me but I can't see myself being a part of an online community for THAT long. :/

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Wellllll, it's a real life nickname, to be honest. I don't like my real name.

They should really make a super veteran emblem. Cheers to 10 years!

Pst, ads. The benefits of being a supporter.

Pst, ads. The benefits of having adblock.

I can't wait till I'm a veteran here and hopefully we have a Super Veteran by then and Kura will be one of the first to get one. Haha (well that and Rukario and most of the S-Admins)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't like my name either. >_> People call me a shortened version of it, which is better, I guess.

I just spent the last 10 minutes out on the back porch with a stray cat on my lap. It's cold and snowy and I didn't want him to be cold. So I was crouched near the door, leaning forward to have my stomach and chest against him to keep him warm. Ahaha he's so cute.

Edit:
Pfft I feel so new haha. I've been here since Thanksgiving. x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back