• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Flowers of the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Hi peps.

I edited my last update post. New route 2 (Route J2) now has a bridge.

Now, I need a name for it. Any suggs?

And, I need help (as always).

I need someone to make/convert my chipsets to winter style/colors. Any takers? (please note that I am not looking for a simple recolor)

Also I need a book writer. Here is an example of a book:

The Book of Genesis

In the beginning there was only dark. Then a lone spark came to life, brighter than the stars it spawned. But still it was empty. As time passed this empty place got a companion, his name was Arceus. Arceus raced from one end to another, eons passed and this great beast grow lonely. It created two beast from its bones Dialgia and Palkia, time and space. So the universe started forming slowly. Arceus continued his long run with his new companions, but it noticed that there was something missing, it was made out of three things, time, space and spirit. His most powerful part was spirit so he decided to create three more creatures from it. It created the legendary trio, the trio of the spirit, later named the trio of the lake, because they went to sleep there. Their names were Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf, the demigods of wisdom, emotion and will. Planets slowly started to shape. But those were lifeless masses of rocks and diamonds. So Dialgia decided to create a demigod of land, Groudon which started to shape the planets. But this was not enough, still no life was created. Palkia decided to make a creature that would control water, so Kyorge was created. It was not long before these two started to fight, destroying one world after another. So Arceus decide to intervene by creating Rayquaza, controler of air, it stood between them, and they felt shame about what they've done. So they decided to hide in the last world they created. Now, there were many planets that had all the things needed for life, but still they were shapeless. So Arceus created Regigigas, the mover of continents. This was not an easy task that it has been given, so the demigods of wisdom, emotion and will created Regirock, Regice and Registeel from the plates on Regigigas' body. So slowly the worlds were made in the shape they are today. But still no life would shine from these barren masses. Arceus sad that nothing was as he imagined it took some of the power from the first trio and made another demigod, Mew. Mew's task was to create life, so it was given the substance of life. Mew started to make the creatures by his own will, but Arceus didn't like this so he said to it that he must create them from the elements found on the world, so he bind it to our world. He said, you must watch over them, there will come a time when we'll have to make another world. We'll sleep for 10000 eons. But when we awake the empty, black void will be again. That is why we must rest, so we could battle it.

(I know it's crappy)

Any takers?

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
That would be great. I assume that you read the act 2 of the story, if not, I can send it to you, if you want (because of the snowy tileset). Woah, thanks, I'll try to make use of your tiles as soon as I can, I promise, no promises on when thou, but the next map I make will use your tiles. ^^

Years
Wow, this game looks incredible... can't wait to play the full version. :3
Those are really nice maps~ I agree that the first part of the route 30, darker, might look better. They both rock anyways~

I'd totally help you on that 'book writer' thing, but I have no real previous work examples. If you'd like, I could always try to help, though getting someone useful would prove to be better ^_~;
Good luck with everything, this thread is making me feel ashamed that I mostly browse around rom hacks... I will definitively be keeping an eye out for this ^^;

Years
Well, here they are. Instead of keeping them private this time, I would like to show them off a bit, since I worked extremely hard on them.

completeddptilesim6.png

And sending me the 2nd act would be great. I can just convert it to a PDF and read it on my Kindle tomorrow at school.

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Looks all really professional to me! I love the idea of being able to play as gary!!!(you can, cant ya?)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Well, not really. Because of the changes I made to the storyline, you'll only be able to play as a male character, and he will be custom. (although there will be more than one main char)

Sorry, you can't. Some of the screenshots are a little outdated (am I right?).

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
IntroSelect.png
Here it looks, as if you could, well I would be really glad if you could choose.....

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
No, sorry, you won't be able to play as Gary. There will be 3 playable characters. If you want I can spoil it a bit by giving you parts of the story.

Пач, O_O That's amazing. I can't wait to start using those tiles. As soon as I get home, I'll put them in.

xxFrozenFlower, That would be great. I already have a few book titles. I'll PM them to you on Sunday, because I'm currently not home.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Hi you all ^^

I have a small update, only one map this time, and it utilises Пач's tiles ^^

Check it out, check it out:

PatchCine1.png

It's the first cinematic map I made, it's for the second character.

Anyhow, the offer still stands, if you want to know more about the story/characters just ask ~_^

Years
It would be nice, if the character's you can choose are made by a spriter.
The character's i see on the screens are just plain old fire red character's..
There is a person called Coronis, who made some very nice character's.
You can find him/her on serebii, he/she made remakes of all the known character's..
Like Red/blue/green, Gold/silver/crystal, Ruby/saphire/emerald..
You should really ask the person if you can use them, perfekt sprites for a good game :D

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Can't help but ask... Are you going to include Shaymin in this? o.O Flowers of the Moon just kinda implies that to me XD

Years
  • Age 118
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
This game is amazing. I'm loving all the screen shot's. I haven't looked at one of these games in a long while and...Can't think of words.

The camping system looks so cool.

WOOOOOOW is all I can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back