• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

joseph's breading shop

Years
i have pokemon yellow, emerald, leaf green, and platinum. i have 2 dittos and alot of pokemon to breed with. i will trade for anything that can be used to help get my pokedex full. i'm a experienced trainer and i can breed some very strong pokemon. any pokemon i get from one of my older games will be a clone so i don't have to lose them. but i only trade the ones i have more than 1 of and breed the ones i trade. im still new at making posts on hear so they will all be text until i get to know how to make the tabs.

my needs
weedle
shellder
exeggute
kangaskhan
omanyte
mew
ledyba
spinarack
marrip
aipom
sunkurn
murkrow
dunsparce
steelix
snubbull
quilfish
scuckle
teddiursa
remoraid
mantine
miltank
raikou
entei
suicune
lugia
celebi
treeko
mudkip
surskit
zangoose
lunatone
latias
cranidos
cherubi
glameow
stunky
spiritomb
hippopotas trade pending
croagunk trade pending
carnivine
finneon trade pending
mantyke
manaphy
this is only a list as of now will edit and remove as i get them. alot will be obtained from importing. anything that isn't on this list means i have it or i know for shur i have in another of my games.
i also have some double's of certain pokemon i can trade
lv 25 grimer
lv 25 gulpin
lv 27 swablu
2 lv 25 charmander's
lv 25 pinsir
lv 25 natu
lv 15 dustox
lv 26 wingull
lv 27 wooper
lv 30 tropius trade pending
lv 39 banette
lv 60 zapdos trade pending
lv 25 ivysaur trade pending
lv 25 wartortle
lv 15 gastly
lv 22 tentacool
lv 22 jigglypuff
lv 29 sudowoodo
lv 23 rhyhorn
lv 39 magnemite
lv 25 gyarados
lv 25 alakazam

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2012
ill trade you poliwag, tangela and growlith for a lapras, anorith and gible

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2010
Do you have a bagon, gible and turtwig.

I have a chikorita, cyndaquil, sheildon

I have a few more pokemon on that list, but tell me your best offer for them

Years
ok i will start to breed them i should be done tonight.if the gible gets it's parents moves it should be very strong my gabite is one of my elite four team.

Do you have a bagon, gible and turtwig.

I have a chikorita, cyndaquil, sheildon

I have a few more pokemon on that list, but tell me your best offer for them
ok i will get on it since i have 2 sets of 3 trades to breed and im in college i might not be able to complete until tommorow but i will do what i can. there is a good chance the turtwig will be a shiny since the parent came from japan. i read that breeded pokemon that come from another country are more likely to be shiny babys.

ok i have both Munchlax_Is_So_Cool's and burgiju's pokemon the 2 gibles one is timid nature and the other is hasty nature. turtwig is modest nature, anorith is timid, lapras is sassy nature, and bagon is sassy nature. i live in pennsylvania so i need to know when to meet in eastern standard time. and i wll need a friend code for munchlax sine burgiju has his as a signature. and the one that sends a reply first gets to chose the gidle they want

im intrested in solrock & lunatone, cmt
i don't have solrock or lunatone all the pokemon on my list are pokemon i don't have i think i might have solrock or emerald but im not positive.

Do you breed for egg moves?
no i don't breed for egg moves. i only breed to help get every pokemon. after i have every pokemon then i will start to breed teams for battleing then i might breed for egg moves but for now i have to much to do.

Last edited:
Years
i got your pokemon ready when you have mine we can trade tommorow since i willbe going to sleep soon since im in pennsylvania so its almost midnight.

can you get shroomish, shuppet and bagon?
i have a spare shuppet to trade and i can breed shroomish from my breloom and bagon from my shelgon so after you find something to trade me for then i will get them for you

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2010
i can get you croagunk, goldeen, delibird, hippotatas, finneon...

i'd love any of the following:
lv 30 tropius
lv 60 zapdos
lv 1 clamperl

let me know yea :)
lene 0045 4648 3095

Years
i can get you croagunk, goldeen, delibird, hippotatas, finneon...

i'd love any of the following:
lv 30 tropius
lv 60 zapdos
lv 1 clamperl

let me know yea :)
lene 0045 4648 3095
ok i wan't a croagunk hippotatas and finneon i live in pennsylvania so need to set up a meet time eastern time.

Years
I can trade you Dratini, Poliwag and Meowth for Ralts, Clamperl and Piplup.
the only one i need is dratini will have a poliwag tonight from another trade and i migrated my meowth from emerald i have ralts clamperl and piplup the first part of my list is pokemon i need the second part is extras i want to trade away. if you find somthing in the first list that you have to trade i would like a dratini.

Meowth And Farfetch'd for Gible and Ivysaur?
i don't need meowth but i could use a farfetch'd so i can trade you either the gible or ivysaur. looks like i need to update my list again. if you find something else to trade i will trade you both

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2010
Ok I can trade you Dratini for Ralts. I also see a few on your list that I can get for you.

Delibird
Misdreavus
Ekans
Seel

for

Shuppet
Piplup
Lileep
Clamperl

Last edited:
Years
Ok I can trade you Dratini for Ralts. I also see a few on your list that I can get for you.

Delibird
Misdreavus
Ekans
Seel

for

Shuppet
Piplup
Lileep
Clamperl
ok sounds good i will breed you a ralts and i have a extra shuppet piplup lileep and clamperl to trade for dratini delibird misdreavus ekans and seel. when you have them ready let me know then we will set up a trade

I dont even need the gible any more so it works out perfect. When you wanna do this?
ok lets try for 5pm eastern time tonight if you can send mea message

Is it possible to get a Modest - Togepi?
i could shur try but theres no telling how long it would take to get a modest one

Last edited:
Back