• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foullump Live Stream- Posted with permission.

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
Years
http://www.livestream.com/foullump

This is a livestream at 6:00 Pacific time. every friday. 7 mountain, and its by foullump i posted with permission of course. only on friday. He takes things live. so its live and you see it right there and right then. good bye! Posted with permission of course!

Last edited by a moderator:

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
Come on, come all to my live stream every friday as Dan mentioned. I answer questions regarding rom hacking and I will gladly share any knowledge I can involving this stuff!
We had a great deal of fun the last time I streamed and I'd love for more people to join us! This is your chance to get any questions you may have answered!
Note I am not the world's greatest hacker so I of course don't know everything, especially asm. But if you're one of those people who's just beginning hacking, or even a slightly more advanced hacker you'll probably learn something, so drop on by!
Even if you don't have questions, there's people you can chat with about hacking, because how often do you get to do that? xD

http://www.livestream.com/foullump

Years
Great idea Foullump! :)
By the way, I loved your videos. You could understand all the videos very clearly. So well done!:D
Oh, and good luck restarting pokemon white.

pspdude

:o super shinx?
Years

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
This script was requested by my viewers.
Code:
#org $script
lock
faceplayer
msgbox2 $hi
$hi 1 = Which direction should I go?
waitmsgbox2
multi 0x0 0x0 0x1D 0x0
copyvar 0x8000 0x800D
compare 0x8000 0
if 0x01 goto $right
compare 0x8000 1
if 0x01 goto $left
compare 0x8000 0x7F
if 0x01 goto $cancel
release
end

$cancel
message $noob
$noob 1 = You pressed B you noob!
boxset 6
release
end

#org $right
message $tasty
$tasty 1 = You want me to go right?\pOkay, here I go.
boxset 6
applymovement 0x800F $walkr
$walkr 1 ; #binary 0x13 0x13 0x13 0xFE
pausemove 0x0000
message $yee
$yee 1 = I went right.
boxset 6
applymovement 0x800F $walkl
$walkl 1 ; #binary 0x12 0x12 0x12 0xFE
pausemove 0x0000
faceplayer
release
end

#org $left
message $tasty1
$tasty1 1 = You want me to go left?\pOkay, here I go.
boxset 6
applymovement 0x800F $walkl
pausemove 0x0000
message $yee1
$yee1 1 = I went left.
boxset 6
applymovement 0x800F $walkr
pausemove 0x0000
faceplayer
release
end

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
I miss this live stream... It's been a while since I've seen one... But he should get a new streaming service if he ever does another live stream... I don't like the one he uses now because of the lame stream limit and all that restriction and the ads when you are trying to watch something and it's the SAME ad and it gets annoying... Hooray for ranting...

Back