• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: General Questions & Answers Thread

Have you ever found a shiny?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Yes, but I lost it!

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Chain

Thanks =D Whilst you're online could you quickly tell me why I can't get to buried relic yet?
I believe you must receive the letter about it [you have it right?] and then speak to Lombre. :3

Last edited:

The Red Chain

Did you recruit Kyogre? I'm not sure if it's a requirement but just in case go ahead and do that.
Then your mail box has to be completely empty or with a max of 3 messages.
Go to sleep and the next morning you should receive the letter. ^_^;

.hack

skunkape
Years
Did you recruit Kyogre? I'm not sure if it's a requirement but just in case go ahead and do that.
Then your mail box has to be completely empty or with a max of 3 messages.
Go to sleep and the next morning you should receive the letter. ^_^;

Oh. I think my mailbox is full >.< That's probably it.
Thanks.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
I have a truly aesthetic question about PBR. Do the custom PokeBalls from HGSS show up in 3D in it if you have a pokemon caught in one ie. a Fast Ball.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
[/FONT][/INDENT]

The only legit way to obtain the Time Flute in XD is by obtaining it in a trade.
For instance putting the Time Flute on a Colosseum Pokemon and trading that Pokemon to a GBA Pokemon game.
Then trading that Pokemon from the GBA to XD.

Oh okay well that definately makes it alot better, i mean i dont really have a problem with soft resetting for the exclusive awesome moves with natures and IVs for them(even though it takes awhile, im committed and thats why i have NP) and stuff like that like check out the togepi i soft resetted for-

Timid, Serene Grace with Tri Attack, IVs- 15-18/20-23/29-31/28-31/30-31/15-17

Speed is decent but hey it works for me, i think it's pretty godlike honestly and compared towards exactly just HOW LONG ive been soft resetting for it (i think about...4 days in that outskirt stand lol) not only that, but i had to battle willie before going to buy scents to see it's nature so it was pretty long, at willie made it more enjoyable with the ol' colosseum music since i think the music in XD is kinda lame

Besides that, i've also managed to soft reset the larvitar and meditite that duking gives you for trades(still working on shuckle), i know you can get them more easily nowadays, but i wanted them to be breedable, good IV'd guys and i pulled it off =)

I have a truly aesthetic question about PBR. Do the custom PokeBalls from HGSS show up in 3D in it if you have a pokemon caught in one ie. a Fast Ball.

I would also like to know about this =)

.hack

skunkape
Years
Yes your mailbox must be empty to have access to Buried Relic.
But be prepared 'cause to complete the dungeon mission you have to recruit Mew or pass through all 99 Floors.

I must be supa lucky. On 64F I met Mew and got him recruited first try =O
I then went through Buried relic three more times for the regi's using escape orbs after each one was recruited. So this is really just a simple question since that's what I'm going to tey anyway but just incase I need to do something else: Should I just keep doing Job offers until the next event comes?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I must be supa lucky. On 64F I met Mew and got him recruited first try =O
I then went through Buried relic three more times for the regi's using escape orbs after each one was recruited. So this is really just a simple question since that's what I'm going to tey anyway but just incase I need to do something else: Should I just keep doing Job offers until the next event comes?
Well lucky you! Congrats :)
As for the next event.
You have to do something :D And that is to obtain HM Surf from Sun Cave :)
It's on 20th floor in water square so you'll need water pokemon to obtain it, or you can use Trawl Orb if you have one, or Mobile Scarf... etc :)
And the next event depends on the fact if you have Southern Isle Friend Area if yes then the next event will be L@ti event.
And if you don't have it yet the next event will be legendary dogs event :)

farage5

The Dead ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 27
  • HELL
  • Seen Aug 11, 2015
Shiny Pokemon

Is it possible to get a shiny Pokemon in PMD Red Rescue Team? I've heard that you can from people I don't know, but my friends said we can't. Which one is it?

.hack

skunkape
Years
Well lucky you! Congrats :)
As for the next event.
You have to do something :D And that is to obtain HM Surf from Sun Cave :)
It's on 20th floor in water square so you'll need water pokemon to obtain it, or you can use Trawl Orb if you have one, or Mobile Scarf... etc :)
And the next event depends on the fact if you have Southern Isle Friend Area if yes then the next event will be L@ti event.
And if you don't have it yet the next event will be legendary dogs event :)

Wait, Sun cave?
Do you mean Solar cave? I don't have access to a Sun cave I think D:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Is it possible to get a shiny Pokemon in PMD Red Rescue Team? I've heard that you can from people I don't know, but my friends said we can't. Which one is it?
Unfortunately in older PMDs you can't.
Only recruitable pokemon that has different color is female Hippowdown.
Also you can see shiny Celebi for example but she isn't recruitable :)
But according to Serebii shinies are available in Wii Ware PMDs.

Wait, Sun cave?
Do you mean Solar cave? I don't have access to a Sun cave I think D:
Yep Solar Cave :D I misspelled it :D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Personally, I'd pick a water or grass type instead of those two since Shinx is only weak to ground types. But out of those two, maybe Munchlax, just because normal types typically get a better coverage of things since they can learn most elemental TMs.

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
Years
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Thing is, I want a team with totally diverse IQ groups, plus Munchlax only has one weakness, which it covers by knowing Zen Headbutt from the start. Thanks for answering my question.

The Red Chain

Why hadn't you considered for example Riolu?
Riolu is really great in Sky. :)

Riolu can be a bit complicated.. if my memory serves me well, I remember a dungeon in the very beginning with tons of flying Pokemon such as Doduo.
Obviously you're just starting off.. so failing missions will be a frequent thing in that dungeon due to Riolu's weakness.. unless you train persistently for a little while.
Kind of a pain if you ask me..

Munchlax is automatically covered from it's only weakness in the very beginning..
So that's probably the most simple one of Ev Trainer X
options, even counting Riolu.

... Unless I'm being dumb again and missing a huge detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back