• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM-hackers Alpha Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peirau

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2013
I understand i wil get it!

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Applicant Peirau, if that has to be your proof (translation: thing that shows your qualities, skils or so, by the way I'm Slovak :D), show your map mainly, and include 2 screenshots.

peirau

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2013
Is there something wrong with my pc :s sorry wrong quote....

强有力

Powerful
Years
Nvm. My comp just crashed and my map tiles messed up :S. I won't be in this group... But if you wanted proof there is some near the beggining of GP thread. For a mapper

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Oh, give it a try and make one little map. It can't be that bad. Use default tileset. Quickly, you have 45 minutes. If you won't do it in time, you can post it later, but maybe I won't be online. And then, I need to discuss with Christos, because I would take anyone. LOL, no, but nearly. And members, the discussion about new project is still open so don't be shy and lazy and post. Or you will be stated as inactive (and won't get the latest betas :P :D).

EDIT: Until I discuss further details with Chrstos tommorow, you can consider yourself as mapper. Your skills aren't bad, but personally I would prefer FireRed/LeafGreen because of nicer default tilesets. And I encourage you to discuss the new project I mentioned before.

PS: Christos, if you come here before me, please look at this map (open spoiler) and decide whether Tyler can be in.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

peirau

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2013
I have the things you asked for 8D!
themapfc2.png

Screenshots:
onescreenshotzp2.png
image3zh5.png

image2er6.png
imagebu2.png

Are they good x3?

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Peirau, you will have to wait for Christos' decision. I think, that there are too many custom tiles and the hero need some improvement. And then, tell me the source of tiles you used. Because their quality is quite low. And if any member has opinion for anyone's apply, please feel free to share it and don't worry, it's your opinion.

peirau

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2013
Peirau, you will have to wait for Christos' decision. I think, that there are too many custom tiles and the hero need some improvement. And then, tell me the source of tiles you used. Because their quality is quite low.

Yeah maybe i have too many tiles...
And im stil working on the hero.
I used the door tile of my friend and Don Patch's tiles.
My friend did recolour'd it cause if he did'nt the tiles ware stupid!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
I will give you an advice. Export the map (with AdvanceMap) and put it again back to the clean ROM with default tileset. It'll maybe look good, then show me. If not, you won't be in so show me your best.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Peirau, much better, now just wait for Christos to be online, I have to discuss this. Blade, it's a great start. Maybe we should use only initials or so and with Gamefreak Font :P

peirau

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2013
Peirau, much better, now just wait for Christos to be online, I have to discuss this. Blade, it's a great start. Maybe we should use only initials or so and with Gamefreak Font :P

You can call it RHAI (Rom Hackers Alpha Inc).
I hope christus say yes x3!
Edit: I did almost forgot it...
I can make your fire red spirites into emerald or ruby saphire one.
or emerald ruby saphire spirites into fire red leaf green one.(not al of them!)

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Hey it seems so, but no, thanks. Wait until your application's accepted. Until then...

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Oh sorry, there are tile inconsistencies and things like Masterball for 1dollar aren't very popular. I'm sorry, but no.
Applicant Peirau, I'm sorry, but after a discussion we decided to not take you into the group. Reason is simple, mapping needs too many improvements and we don't have time to teach beginners.

Last edited:

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
With my story, i'll give it a quick name for reference: Pokemon Wrath, i think that part of the land of hoenn should be desert and/or extremely hot, whilst other places should be iced out. This gives a chance for new ice tilesets. You start off the game by arriving in an ambulance after taking a direct hit from Groundon's solar beam. You then travel next door to see if your neighbour is ok too. You find out the story so far and quickly rush to the new lookout post on the first route to see the new landscape. as you enter the first route you see a young boy being chased by a wild pokemon. You hear he has to deliever some more pokemon to prof birch because many pokemon have strated to act strange (you find out more later). You pick a pokemon from the bag and fight the wild pokemon. That's basically how the hack could begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back