• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Completely PC Legit Pokemon Battle City Club. Recommended for Pokemon Lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrshaun7

King of the Mighty Turtwig
Years
This club is great for Pokemon lovers. It is for all things Pokemon and every week there is a new topic to discuss. You can ask questions to get answered. If you sign up, you will be sent a PM confirming that you are a member and some information. To sign up, fill out this form-

UserName-
Do you Play TCG?-(If so, what is your win/loss record) OPTIONAL
Something about you-

Members-
MrShaun7 (Owner)

~Club Info~

Topic of the Week- Ideas for this club

Please Join and Thanks!

Needed! A Pokemon Battle City Banner! If you can make the banner, contact me.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I deleted your double post after you edited your first post. Once you realized you could edit your post, did it not cross your mind to edit that double post of yours? It is, after all, against the rules.

Okay, so your previous club had links to your site and forum and stuff, but that's not why it was locked. I take it you didn't actually talk to any of the staff before you decided that this club is "completely legit" because it's not. This club is still a club for your website. Stick to advertising only in your signature, and make the club in your forums.

If you want to talk to me further about this, you can PM me. I will be pretty inactive, but I'll try to answer your PM when and if I can.

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back