• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2023
The only thing inclued in the archive is the patch itself and a UPS Patching Tool, Norton does not report anything, strange :/

~SBird

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I tried out the hack and was pleasantly suprprised how good the hack really is. All the scripting is done in a great way - I liked how starter pokemon wasn't just handed over to you and how you got it (if you guys haven't been that creative, it would have just been given for player's "16th Geburtstag" like stated in the game).

The reason why I actually tried it was to see how much I could understand of it, I have been studying german for three years way back then (7 years ago?) and surprisingly, was able to keep up with most of the dialogue which wasn't displayed during the bigger scenes (like that meteor-event). Images do tell more than 1000 words. For ones waiting for an english translation, try it out before doing so! You won't miss anything and who knows, you may actually be able to keep up with what's going on.

One complaint though, it's probably just due to lack of understanding but when that meteor event (with the interview) was almost over, that scientist type of a guy tells you you can go to see him again at his house in the town while you're actually supposed to deliver the "item" (can't remember its name) to "Vater" (dad) there.
To me, it didn't make any sense why you couldn't head back to the hometown right away, especially because finding the house of the scientist and talking to him served no real purpose related to the game. He just gave you that "experience thing" (Exp. Share?).

Also, I wasn't so fond of Deoxys doing something totally random in there but that's just me...

But yeah, it was great so far (I pretty much quitted for now, maybe continue it again at some point).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
the problem is that the whole rom is in german, so a translation is going to be hard, if u guys could port it to the english rom would be better i guess.

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Quick question, does anyone know if this works on Gameboid OK? I'm asking because of the new music, I know that the emulator has major problems specifically with one of the Golden Sun games' sound. When I saw the new music was pretty much stuff from that game, I got a little worried about that.

I have malwarebytes anti-malware in my computer and when I open the download site it blocks it cuz it says it has a malware.
Maybe the language tricked it, or the EXE file that is the UPS patcher resulted in a false reading.

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years
The only thing inclued in the archive is the patch itself and a UPS Patching Tool, Norton does not report anything, strange :/

~SBird

Quick question, does anyone know if this works on Gameboid OK? I'm asking because of the new music, I know that the emulator has major problems specifically with one of the Golden Sun games' sound. When I saw the new music was pretty much stuff from that game, I got a little worried about that.

Maybe the language tricked it, or the EXE file that is the UPS patcher resulted in a false reading.

well then I again I will have troubles understanding the language of this game so for now I'll patiently wait for the english version :]

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years

I play it on my HTC Sensation( Android 4.0.3) with Gameboid and I didn´t encounter any problems with SOTS(or any other Hack as well).

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
I play it on my HTC Sensation( Android 4.0.3) with Gameboid and I didn´t encounter any problems with SOTS(or any other Hack as well).

Alright then, thanks. I was hoping that hacking in that music didn't mess up sound for the emulator. Then again Touhoumon hacks with their custom jobs seem to work find in the music department, so I dunno why I was worried. XD

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
"Sovereign of the Skies"....man I love that name for this hack. I'll give this a go, not the first time I played a foreign-language hack before.

UtopiaRay

Pokemon Champion
Years
For a German hack this is really awesome! I love the graphics and the music, I hope this gets translated because everyone would like to see what features and story detail you guys put into this!

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
interesting new hack,
looking forward to completely finished this hack very soon in english version by the creator

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
i cant patch the hack onto my emerald it gives me a error when i try to patch it saying input checksum is invalid

ipatix

Sound Expert
Years
First of all: Merry Christmas everyone!

I have some sweet music samples for the upcoming beta for you:

Enjoy the music and have a nice evening!

Last edited:
Years
Again a Pokemon hack witch nice graphics ,but a another language. Hope there will be a English patch the next version!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
I wouldn't mind helping with the translation, I live in the UK so time difference isn't too bad and German is my second language. Unfortunately I'm bad at talking in German but I can translate writing quite well. As well, I do not have any ROM hacking experience so I wont be much use there. PM me if you want my help! I don't want paying (If it isn't obvious) unfortunately I'm doing coursework at the moment but it shouldn't affect my activity too much.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2015
Diese hack ist sehr gut! Ich erwarte die nächste beta.
I knew enough German to get the gist of what was going on, though there's some parts of the storyline I'm still fuzzy on. Oh well, this will be an excuse to get better at the language. But great job guys, seriously.

Back