• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2016
Such a beautiful looking game, would love to play it but don't know one bit of german. I might still give it a shot.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2023
I've got to anounce a short update, unfortunatly in german, so the text might not be understandable for everyone. Anyways, it's a teaser Video of the new Souvereign of the Skys Intro Scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4r_lYf0dIw (Im sorry i could not embed the video because the forums system says i'm not allowed to :()

I'm terribly sorry for the quality, I wanted to have good quality, but the codec said "no"^^

Hope you enjoy :)

~SBird

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
Really can't wait to play the English version of this hack it's truly amazing in graphics. :)

DCson17

a modest hacker
Years
if you used something like google translate to translate it roughly into english, and then got somebody to take the time to correct it from there... that could have some real potential c;

ipatix

Sound Expert
Years
Here's a short update from my side:

I did some music testing recently and thought I might share it with you.

Any suggestions or feedback?

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
looking for a translator who translated the hack. ^ ^

Please get in touch privately, if you have loss.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
This looks like an amazing game! I can tell you put a lot of work into it. Can't wait for an English version to come out!

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Please translate it in in english,i know only english

If any guy has translated it in english then please give me its link,i would love to play this hack :)

Last edited:

KennyKid

scipter
Years
I cant descibe the feeling I have now.
I cant believe, it's so amazing
It's really the best (of the best)
(And I affraid a little, too)
What makes our hack better than yours
:)
Best wish with your hack
(Release the Eng-version please)

------------------------------------------------------------------
AAaaAAAahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I have a problem now, the UPS checksum is invalid, maybe it needs Pokemon Emerald German, which I cant see any where, help!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
Wow this is such a Great Hack especially the graphics if we could get and english version this would be a real contender for Pokemon Community Hack of The Year. I did a Review: http : / /tinyurl . com /d3frpg4 (sorry can't do link type with out spaces)

Wow this is such a Great Hack especially the graphics if we could get and english version this would be a real contender for Pokemon Community Hack of The Year. I did a Review:
Click my banner to see

Last edited:

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
ep!c would be translate the Hack. ;) German Version Release on 10th April. An the Englisch Release I dont know but I Think two or three weeks later.^^

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
I cant descibe the feeling I have now.
I cant believe, it's so amazing
It's really the best (of the best)
(And I affraid a little, too)

:)
Best wish with your hack
(Release the Eng-version please)

------------------------------------------------------------------
AAaaAAAahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I have a problem now, the UPS checksum is invalid, maybe it needs Pokemon Emerald German, which I cant see any where, help!!!!

Keep looking for "Pokemon Smaragd", that´s the German name for Emerald.

KennyKid

scipter
Years
Keep looking for "Pokemon Smaragd", that´s the German name for Emerald.

Thanks, it worked.

theIpatix, you're really good at not only pokemon hack but music also!
I heared some music clip in your youtube page,
It's imazing! Especially the song: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 - Another Primal Dialga Remix

I dont know if you made it or not but it thrill me alot :)

Back