• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tainted Waters: The Wrath of Suicune [IC]

Flydro

doobz
Years
ayv8rt.jpg

Tainted Waters: The Wrath of Suicune

Rated:T

Moderated by: Flydro

OOC Link

"...and although there have been efforts to find the culprits behind the vandalism, they still remain at large so please keep a lookout for any suspicious activity," said Officer Jenny in a serious voice. "We must all work together to make sure that the city of Ecruteak and all of Johto remains as safe as possible. Although we don't know what the cause for this alarming wild pokemon behavior is yet, we are doing all we can to find out while maintaining safety for everyone and their pokemon. As a precaution, please refrain from traveling through unfamiliar territory alone, and always be on guard. Thank you for listening and I'm sure one of the other Jennies will be back with more safety tips."

"Yes everyone so remember to be careful! Thank you Officer Jenny and I appreciate you stopping by to give the people the latest news," said DJ Ben. "We will resume the music in a moment but up next we have a special guest, Eusine! He is here now to give us an update regarding the missing Suicune. Welcome to the show, Eusine."

"Thank you for having me DJ Ben, it's good to be here. Hello everyone out there, I'm here to inform you that the search for Suicune still continues and that I am working around the clock to find it. I have been investigating the last known sightings of Suicune and have looked over many areas but little turned up. Tonight, there will be a ceremony held in honor of Suicune at the Ecruteak City Dance Theatre that I will be attending, and I encourage all supporters to attend if they can," said Eusine. "Also, if there are any sightings or leads concerning Suicune's whereabouts I ask that you report it as soon as possible. Thank you all for your help, I am working as hard as I can and the support is much needed. Goodbye and I'll be back with another update in the future."

"And there he was with the latest Suicune news, Eusine!" said the DJ in his friendly, echoing radio voice. "Remember everyone, if you would like to show your support for Suicune then head out to the Ecruteak Dance Theatre tonight! Next we'll resume the playback with Pokemon March! Thanks for tuning in and I'm your host, DJ Ben!"

As the music began to play, Randy removed the headphones from his ears and stuffed them in one of his pockets. He toggled through his pokegear for a moment to close the radio application and then shut it off and put it away, his mind now focused on the radio broadcast he had just heard. There he sat on a bench in the National Park just outside of Goldenrod City, taking a moment to give himself and his pokemon some leisure time while figuring out their next destination. He slightly adjusted the brim of his bucket hat to reduce the glare of the evening sun as he looked around. His pokemon were nearby him enjoying the company of each other and other pokemon in the park. Haxle, Randy's Fraxure, was busy sharpening his tusks against the steel armored wings of Raptor, his Skarmory. Both pokemon benefitted from this practice, as it improved the condition of Fraxure's tusks as well as the steel armor of Skarmory. Randy often used them both in double battles because they work very well together and are good friends. His other two pokemon, an Electrike named Flash and a young Pansear named Pyro, were both eating berries he gave to them as a treat to satisfy their love of sweets. Under the bench was his Gengar, Spook. The ghost pokemon was sulking lazily in the shadows of the bench.

"Well I was thinking of maybe going on a trip to Sinnoh soon but after meeting that crazy wild Poliwag and hearing Eusine on the radio, I just have to check out what's going on. What do you think Spook? Should we head over to Ecruteak and go to the Suicune tribute tonight? We might even run into Morty!" said Randy, leaning forward and peering under the bench.

"Gar-har-har! Gengar!" chuckled Spook with a mischievous grin.

"Ecruteak it is then! We'll head there after we chill in the park for a little while longer you guys, I know you like it here," Randy said to his team.

His pokemon were pleased with the announcement and carried on with their fun, enjoying their time in the park. Randy yawned and stretched out a little as he made himself comfortable sitting on the park bench. He enjoyed the gentle breeze that passed over him as he looked up at the sky, becoming lost in thought as he recalled his encounter with the strange wild Poliwag. His curiosity now growing, he was interested to find out more about what was going on and was looking forward to visiting Ecruteak City.

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Aria was already in Ecruteak City. She was sitting on a bench near the entrance to the Tin Tower. Mizu was sitting in her lap as Aria pet the Vaporeon. Draco was watching Tekina dance, and Sky-wave was sitting in the lake nearby.

Mizu looked up at it's trainer with expectant eyes. Aria chuckled. "Ok, ok..." Mizu hopped off as the girl stood up. She got her violin case from her back, took out the violin, got into position, and played. It was a calm tune. Mizu's tail moved in time to the music. Draco and Sky-wave simply watched, and Tekina danced to accompany the song.

"Excuse me, mam?"

Aria stopped playing, and looked up to see one of the Kimono Girls. "Yes?" The woman and Aria sat down on the bench. "I'm Naoko. I heard your violin, and recognized that song. Is that not the tribute song to the legend of Ho-oh?" Aria nodded. "I come from Hoenn, but Johto's myths were the ones that I loved the most." Naoko smiled. "Would you like to play that song during the Suicune Tribute?"

Aria's eyes sparkled. "Of course!" Naoko beamed. "Great!"

Detwak

Meh.
Years
Judai was in Ecruteak City, sitting on the grass next to the town fountain. His Pokemon were all around him, Big Spiral was taking a nap, Slicer and Big pinch were having a sparring battle and Chews was busy stealing some oran berries from families picnic baskets that were resting in the shade. "Ah we should do this more often, don't you guys agree?"Judai said.

"Tata!"Chews answered.

The other three didn't reply since the one was asleep and the other two were in a tense battle. Judai was smiling at the thought that his Pokemon were having fun, when he heard a beautiful sound coming from a few miles away.

"Come on guys, were going to go see where that music is coming from."He said standing up and started walking away. Chews quickly followed and jumped onto my shoulders. Big pinch and Slicer woke Big Spiral up and they ran after him. They caught up with him and after a few minutes came to a scene where a Kimono girl was talking to someone playing a Violin. He walked up to her and said "Hi there, you play the. Violin beautifully."

doge

???
Years
Ever since arriving in Johto, Ben had been experiencing some rather odd occurrences. The pokemon in this region were incredibly hostile, even items such as max repels held no bind on their relentlessness. It was unlike anything he had ever before, surely this wasn't just a matter of overstepping territorial bounds like most issues were with hostile pokemon. Although truth be told, Ben had only recently arrived in Johto anyways. So perhaps this wasn't necessarily a region wide problem, merely trouble within the a specific area of the region. He took a glance over at his side, a small fox like pokemon was gracefully next to him. A Vulpix by the name of Sienna, his newest companion. She had been caught within this region but unlike the other pokemon he had encountered, she seemed rather uninterested by human approachment. Whatever was bothering these wild pokemon, Sienna had been unaffected by it.

At times such as this, Ben hoped he had an aerial pokemon on his person. Although usually he had no concerns with walking, the hostility he had been experiencing made it seem like even walking along dirt paved routes was a dangerous activity on it's own. He had decided to return to Ecruteak City after receiving a phone call from an acquaintance. The fellow had informed Ben that a ceremonial event was to be held in the honor of a sacred and legendary pokemon, Suicune, within the city grounds. It was an event Ben did not want to miss, a chance to perhaps broaden his knowledge of Johto lore and even if not, surely the event would be amusing. The past few years he had become increasingly intrigued by all the different region's culture and lore.

Having departed from Olivine City earlier this morning, he reached Ecruteak City in relative time. And surprisingly, without much hassle from the wild pokemon around. In fact, during his whole walk he hadn't seen a single soul. Usually it wouldn't really come to his attention, but after what he had experienced in the past weeks, this was definitely odd. But the thought didn't linger for long, as he had finally arrived on city grounds.

"Now where and when is this little ceremony." Sienna's head perked up as she heard her trainer mumble to himself. The duo kept walking, eventually seeing a flier set flat on the concrete. Ben bent down to examine it, but Sienna had ran over to it first, covering up the words from view. He sighed, and picked up the small fox so he could actually read the paper.

Ecruteak City Dance Theatre; Hosting Suicune Ceremony Tonight.

"Well that was vague..." Regardless, Ben smiled, having found the information he had been searching for so quickly.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Aaron Donaldson
Post one

372.png
260.png
82.png
59.png
286.png

Aaron was aimlessly journeying around Johto, he was not yet ready to return home after his efforts in the Hoenn League, where he was eliminated in the first round. He was very upset with himself following his defeat, however since then he has realized that winning isn't everything. As usual, Aaron was listening to his favourite radio show on his Pokégear, hosted by DJ Ben. Everyone in the entire world knew that Suicune had gone missing, it was on the front page of every newspaper across the nation and was the main feature of all news programmes. Aaron had always admired Suicune and assumed that it was just journeying on its own and didn't know what the big deal was about, it's a legendary Pokémon, he though, it can look after itself. It was one of the strongest Pokémon in the world, it was in no danger whatsoever. Aaron just about arrived in Violet city when he heard of ceremony for Suicune in the Ecruteak Dance Theatre, he immediately decided that he would attend the tribute.

After a quick stop at the Pokémon Center in Violet city, Aaron stopped in at the gym to see his old friend Falkner, after Aaron defeated Falkner the pair stayed in contact and Falkner regularly offered his advice to Aaron in awkward situations. After some time with his old friend, AAron noticed that time was getting on and he would have to leave if he was to make the Suicune ceremony in Ecruteak, he bid the Bird type Gym Leader farewell and set off for Ecruteak.

Aaron was making his way towards Ecruteak, it was beginning to get late now and it was rather dark. Aaron's Shelgon was plodding along beside him. After a few minutes of walking in silence, Aaron heard a rustling. Both he and Shelgon both stopped in their tracks and immediately scanned their surroundings. Aaron pulled his Pokégear out of his pocket and used the 'Flash' app. A bright light engulfed the area, and after being temporarily blinded, Aaron seen the cause of the rustling. It was an Ursaring! And not just a normal Ursaring, its eyes were eerily glowing a neon red colour.

'Shelgon quickly, Flamethrower!' Aaron exclaimed. The Dragon Pokémon quickly nodded, opened its mouth and exhaled powerful, red hot flames at the giant bear. The flames seem to do nothing to do bear who began walking through the flames towards Shelgon.

'Look out Shelgon!' Aaron shouted, but it was too late. His Pokémon was subject to a critical Slash from close range and it was immediately knocked out. Aaron began to panic, but he swiftly returned Shelgon to its haven in a Pokéball. After quickly pondering what to do, Aaron launched another capsule, releasing a Swampert.

'Let's go buddy,' he said in as calm a tone as possible, 'use Ice Beam to freeze the Ursaring!' Swampert let out a battle cry and launched a constant stream of ice at its foe. At first it froze its legs so it couldn't move, and he worked his way up. 'Don't freeze his head Swampert,' Aaron sighed with relief. When Swampert was finished Aaron used his Pokégear to take a picture of the Ursarings eyes, this wasn't normal and Aaron was sure his parents and Professor Elm would be at least as interested as he was about this.

Aaron recalled Swampert to its Pokéball and he set off Ecruteak once again, however more on edge than before. Despite his anxiety, Aaron didn't come across any more Pokémon like he did previously. He occasionally seen a Sentret or Hoothoot scurrying around, but nothing that frightened him quite like the Ursaring. Eventually he arrived at the city known as Ecruteak. He immediately headed to the Pokémon Center, where he would be taking refuge for the night.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dalex was leaning up against a tree taking a little nap outside New Bark Town, relaxing in the warm sun waiting to come up with an idea on what to do. Keit, his Glaceon, was laying next to him in the grass. Dalex stroked Glaceon's fur as he watched a young lady fish on the bank of the New Bark River, that lead to the ocean and the Kanto region. The lady was maybe the same age as he was, maybe a little older. He seen her jerk violently, she had caught something on the line. Dalex got to his feet, "Keit, let's go!" he yelled running over to where the lady was. He caught a glimpse of her right as she was jerked off the bank and into the river.

"Keit, stay here. None of your attacks will be a good idea in water." He said jumping into the river with everything on, luckily the xtransceiver he had was water proof. He opened his eyes and looked around and he caught sight of the girl. He had guessed she had fainted from lost of air, because she was not moving. Dalex swam over to her, but was cut of by a Magikarp, but something was odd. It had glowing red eyes and was much more powerful than a normal Magikarp. It rammed into Dalex, and he lost his breath. He swam back up and gasped for breath.

"Ma ma!" Keit cried and jumped into the water. Dalex got the air he needed and went back underwater. This time he swam faster and grabbed the girl by the waste and swam to the bank. The Magikarp tried to stop them, but Keit used her Aqua Tail and the Magikarp slammed into a rock that was in the water. The Magikarp started glowing. Dalex's eyes widened with fear and he swam faster. Dalex got to the bank and picked the girl up with his arms and ran. When he got a good ways away he laid the girl down and ran back to the river. Keit was back to the shore and shaking the water off her fur. Right when he was about to call her to return. A Gyarados popped out of the river. Its eyes were solid red and it was really mad.

"Give me a break..." Dalex said to himself. The Gyarados leaned its head back and fired a Hyper Beam. It made contact with Keit. Dalex caught Keit and she was knocked out in one hit. "Keit return." He said and red beam of light came from the Poke Ball he took from his side. After seeing that he could not stop the Gyarados, he ran for where he left the girl and picked her up and ran off to Prof. Elm's lab, the closest building he knew of at the time. After running for a few minutes, he arrived at the lab. He ran in and laid the girl on a couch. She started moving a little. "Prof. Elm!!! Are you here!!?" Dalex yelled. His voice echoed and a man with a white coat and glasses came in. "Yes, I am here." He stopped and seen the girl was on the couch and ran over to her. "What happened?" Prof. Elm asked. Dalex explained what had happened at New Bark River.

"This is not good." Prof. Elm said.

"What do you mean?" Dalex asked.

"Well, you know that the wild pokemon are becoming more aggressive and Suicune, the Legendary Pokemon, is missing right?" Prof. Elm asked looking at Dalex.

"Yes, but I did not know that the pokemon were becoming aggressive this close to the border of Johto." Dalex said.

"Neither had I. I will notify Officer Jenny. You probably need to head to Ecruteak City, after you get your pokemon checked out. The girl will be safe with me." Prof. Elm said.

"Why Ecruteak?" Dalex asked.

"There is a ceremony for Suicune at the Ecruteak City Dance Theatre. I can tell you want to help find Suicune. This is probably where to start." Prof. Elm finished.

Dalex nodded and walked out of the lab. After he was done getting Keit checked out, he was ready to leave.

"Braveheart! Let's go!" He yelled and threw his Poke Ball in the air. A blue colored Braviary appeared, small stars appeared around it then disappered. Braveheart cawed as he was out in the open again. He landed next to Dalex and rubbed his feathery head up against Dalex's arm. "Good boy, I need you to fly me to Ecruteak City."

"Bra bra!" Braveheart cawed and picked up Dalex with his talons, being carful not to harm or drop him.

Last edited:

Flydro

doobz
Years
The orange glow of the setting sun started to fade away as dusk approached, signaling the transition of the sky from day to night. As he sat there, Randy looked on as a few of the other people there recalled their pokemon and began to leave the park for the evening. Most of his own pokemon were relaxing under a nearby tree where they could get some rest before heading off. The only exception was Spook, Randy's Gengar, who was now happily floating around above his head instead of lazing around under the bench where he sat. Spook playfully engaged his trainer by floating this way and that, shapeshifting itself into different shadows and making funny faces at him. Randy enjoyed the antics because he knew Spook's personality really came alive during the night.

"You are one goofy ghost," laughed Randy as he pulled out his pokegear to check the time before leaving. "We should start on our way to Ecruteak now since the tribute starts in a couple hours."

The lamp lights within the park began to ignite as he got up from the bench and walked over to the tree where the rest of his pokemon were. Despite their various sizes, they were comfortably huddled up together at the base of the tree. In the middle of the group was Pyro, the youngest of the team. The little Pansear lay there sleeping peacefully, a little worn out from playing with the other pokemon.

"Hey guys we're gonna head for Ecruteak now, so I need all of you to return to your pokeballs so we can get going," said Randy in a low voice as he carefully picked up his Pansear from off the ground and held it in his arms. Pyro was giving off a steady pulse of warmth as he slept.

As Randy returned the sleeping pokemon to its pokeball, the others cried out and followed suit. Randy attached the pokeballs to his belt and turned to Spook, who normally opted to travel outside of its pokeball. It was now literally playing with fire as it floated around juggling two fireballs.

"C'mon Spook, it's time to go. And be careful not to burn yourself with those," said Randy as he walked toward the exit of National Park.

"Har! Gengar!" laughed Spook. It then proceeded to eat the ghostly blue fireballs, and let out a belch of smoke afterward. A sneaky grin could be seen on its face as it followed along behind Randy.

Together they left the park and went on to Route 36, just south of Ecruteak. Randy found the quietness of the area to be a bit unnerving, and he kept his guard in case any wild pokemon tried to attack. As they neared the city, Randy stopped for a moment.

"Did you hear that? Sounds like something is nearby, get ready for a battle Spook," said Randy, looking up into the trees. The rustling of the leaves and branches seemed to get closer and closer. Just when it seemed like they were on the verge of being attacked, two Hoothoot popped out.

"Hooooot, hooooot," cried the two owl pokemon as they watch Randy and Gengar pass through. In typical Hoothoot fashion, they each stood on one leg and tilted their heads off to one side. Their large eyes blinked in a non-threatening way as they looked down from the trees.

"Ah it was only a couple of Hoothoot," sighed Randy, relieved that he and his pokemon weren't under attack. "It sounded like something much bigger, good thing we're almost to Ecruteak. See?"

He nodded his head off in the distance, where the edge of the city could be seen just beyond the treeline of Route 36. Not wanting to take chances, Randy continued on the main path and avoided walking underneath the trees surrounding them. With each step he continued on towards the city, with Spook floating close behind.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Aria looked at the boy who had walked up to her and smiled. "Thank you. That song was a song dedicated to Ho-oh and the legendary trio. I shall play this at the Suicune tribute at the Ecruteak Theater. My name is Aria." Mizu rubbed up against the new person. "That's Mizu. I got her when she was an Eevee as my starter." Sky-wave nodded to him. "Sky-wave I met when I was fishing." Tekina curtsied. "I saved Tekina a while ago." Finally, Draco slithered up to the new person. "Draco wants to prove himself on a journey, and I'm trying to help him do so."

She then began to play her violin again, playing the same song from before. Tekina danced like a ballerina.

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Derek Affe

Derek had been heading towards Ectruteak City for a while now with his two companions, Steam, his Torkoal, and Kirlia who had not yet named. He was on Route 37 which was the route below Ecruteak, he was almost there. The Ecruteak Dance Studio had an event that you could go to support Suicune, one of the three legendary "dogs" in Johto. There had been posters almost everywhere he went, all saying -

Come to the Ecruteak Dance Theatre! Hosting Suicune support ceremony soon!

Suicune was the legendary guarding of water, and it had recently disappeared, vanish, poof! When that event had occurred, the waters of Johto had become polluted and whenever wild Pokemon battled you they had this strange look in their eye and there attacks were stronger than normal. Derek had recently encountered a crazy Sentret near Goldenrold City and it was trying to bite off Derek's ear, it was freaky.

"Guys, look!" he said to his Pokemon as he saw the sad remains of the Burned Tower looming above them, high in the sky. "We've arrived at Ecruteak!"

The happy cries of Torkoal and Kirlia filled his ears and he slowly stepped into Ecruteak City.

***​

As he entered the centre of Ecruteak, the sound of a beautiful violin came to his ears. He followed the sound until he found a girl a few years older playing the violin beautifully. And it really was beautiful.

"Wow ... You're an awesome violinist!" he gasped in amazement. "Isn't it the tribute song to Ho-Ho and the Legendary Pokemon?"

***​

Detwak

Meh.
Years
"Wow, you must feel honored to play at such a big occasion" He said smiling.

He smiled at the Vaporeon that was rubbing against his leg.

"Wow, you have some really cool Pokemon, hey guys get over here!" He yelled and his Pokemon came running to him.

"This is Big Spiral, he was my starter Pokemon, I has him since he was a little Poliwag. That's Chews, my newest team member. Over here is Slicer, I found him as a Kabuto fossil and lastly this is Big Pinch, he was the first pokemon I had caught myself."He said displaying his pokemon.

As she started playing her song he returned his Pokemon.

He saw as another person came walking up to her also and he as well complimented her Violin skills.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The air was starting to get a little cooler while Braveheart was flying with Dalex in his talons. He had just flown over Violet City when he noticed a few Pidgey flying near Braveheart and Dalex, but they seemed normal. Dalex figured that the Pidgey were flying near him and Braveheart for protection against bigger pokemon. Dalex closed his eyes to feel the breeze on his face. It felt so great to be able to fly like this, he thought.

"Bra....bra bra..." Braveheart cried. Dalex opened his eyes and looked down at the ground. He saw a pokemon that seemed to be frozen in ice with its head uncovered.

"Take me down Braveheart." Dalex said to Braveheart. With that, Braveheart flew down to where the frozen pokemon was. When he landed, Dalex pulled out a flashlight that he had in his bag. He clicked it on and shined it at the frozen pokemon. It was a Ursaring. It looked like it was sad and weak. Dalex looked at its eyes, they were normal. Braveheart was keeping an eye on the surrounding area from the sky.

"Hey, don't worry. I am here to help." Dalex said reaching slowly for a poke ball at his belt. The Ursaring cried a little as if it was scared, which wasn't normal. They were usually a fearless pokemon. Dalex threw the poke ball into the air. "Snap, I need your help." He yelled. The poke ball opened and Snap, the Krookodile came out. "Krook. Krook." Snap said crossing his arms.

"Snap, use Dragon Claw on the ice, but be careful not to hurt Ursaring." Dalex said. Snap listened and started chipping at the ice softly. Dalex took a knee and looked through his bag. He pulled out a nice big Aspear Berry and a bottle which contained a reddish liquid. He walked over to the Ursaring and put out his hand with the Aspear Berry. "This is a Aspear Berry, it will help you warm up." He said to the Uresaring. After a few minutes, Snap had completely freed the Ursaring. It tried to walk away, but it was too weak. "Here, this is Ice Heal. It will help you feel warmer." Dalex sprayed the Ice Heal. The Ursaring flinched a little, but then relaxed as if ten gallons of hot water had been poured over it. Dalex also took out a Oran Berry. "Eat this as well. If will help you heal quicker." Dalex said. The Urasring took the berry and swallowed it. It growled happily and licked Dalex. Dalex put a hand on it's head and rubbed it. The Ursaring went on its way.

Dalex turned to Snap. Snap had his arms crossed and had a moxie look in his eyes. "Good job Snap. Now return." Dalex said pulling out the poke ball and pointed it at Snap.

"Krook." Snap said before being zapped back into the poke ball by the red light. Dalex looked up and the sky and Braveheart was still flying. "Braveheart!! We are done here. Let's start heading over to Ecruteak City again." Dalex called. Braveheart cawed and then headed back down to Dalex. Dalex clicked off his light and placed it back into his bag and zipped it up. After he put it back on his back, Braveheart took him by the talons and headed to Ecruteak once more. As they flew, he saw a few people walking toward Ecruteak City as well. One had a Gengar floating behind him. He figured they were on their way to Ecruteak for the same reason. He could see the towers on the horizon and knew he would be there soon.

Last edited:

doge

???
Years
Ben Foster

The sunset was nice. Ben leaned back in his chair, pinning it against the pillar behind him. Sienna napped somewhat restlessly on his lap, carelessly scratching at the air every few minutes. As he had nothing to do while waiting for the ceremony to start, Ben decided he'd take a rest outside a local coffee shop. And after a short walk, he found one.

Placing his hands behind his head, Ben kept his gaze fixed upon the sunset. Then suddenly a deep, rugged voice spoke from behind him. He would've been startled had he not been so familiar with it's owner.

"Good to see you again, Ben." The owner of the voice walked around and took a seat opposite of him, situating them in a face to face conversation. The man in front of him was a giant compared to Ben, and probably a giant in contrast to anyone. He stood at a solid six feet and six inches and even sitting down he still appeared huge.

"Likewise, Greg." Greg was an old childhood friend of Ben's, they had grown up together before Ben set out for his journey. Though, back then both of them were just little kids. The next time Ben saw him after his departure he was shocked to see how much tall his friend had gotten. They used to both be around the same height, but obviously that was no longer the case. Regardless the two were still good friends but recently they hadn't talked much. Fortunately it never took long for the two to catch up.

They conversed casually for some time, but then Greg brought up the recent behavior of wild pokemon.

"So you're telling me this isn't normal?" A look of curiosity formulated on Ben's face, this was news to him.

"Hell if it were, do you think Johto would even allow for trainers to tread such dangerous grounds, or even have civilians live here?" Greg returned the look. "Whatever is going on, I think it has something to do with Suicune's disappearance."

According to Ben's reaction, he had no clue and he was a bit of a skeptic. An eyebrow arched up and he scrunched his face as he slammed the front legs of his chair into the ground. "You're kidding, right? Suicune's really just up and disappeared and people are concerned about it? Isn't that the whole allure about legendaries, rarely seen by human eye?"

Greg frowned and contemplated the thought. "True, but just the timing of it all is too much to not bring concern to the public. One of the legendary beasts "disappears", as you might say, and then all the wild pokemon in Johto are acting on deranged instincts. Think about it."

Ben couldn't help but to agree with him. Greg often proved himself good at connecting pieces of the puzzle so he wouldn't doubt him now. Feeling Sienna beginning to stir, he quickly pulled out a pokeball and returned the Vulpix. Greg had just noticed Ben's new pokemon, and felt a bit embarrassed for being so slow to notice as he mentioned it. "New?"

"Yeah, caught her a couple of weeks ago. Lucky she wasn't part of the whole wild pokemon fiasco."

"Definitely. Look, Ben, I have to go tend to some business so I'll see around man." Greg got out of his seat, his huge stature towering over Ben once more.

Ben looked up at his giant friend, surprised he was already leaving. "Aren't you sticking around for the Suicune Ceremony?"

"I wish but this is sort of... urgent." Greg chuckled trying make light of whatever it was but Ben could see the tint of anxiety in his face when he spoke of it. Whatever it was, it was best not to stick his nose into someone else's business. Ben got out of his own seat, shook his friend's hand and said his goodbye. The two went off in separate directions, with Ben heading towards the Dance Theatre in hopes to snatch an early spot or seat.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dalex and Braveheart came up on the town. They flew to the pokemon center and Braveheart let go of Dalex. Dalex landed on his feet and Braveheart landed next to him. "Good job Braveheart. Now take a good long rest." Dalex said pulling a poke ball from his belt. Braveheart called in relief as the red light zapped him back into his poke ball. Dalex put the ball back on his belt and walked into the Poke Center. He seen trainers talking to each other about pokemon, old and young. He figured all were here for the ceremony. He walked over to the counter. Nurse Joy smiled at him, "What can I do for you tonight sir?" Nurse Joy asked in her sweet voice. "Just need my pokemon checked out for now." Dalex said smiling. Nurse Joy nodded and took his poke balls into the back room.

He walked over to a counter where he saw some magazines about Suicune. Like always, there was always gossip on them. One title read "Morty Behind the Suicune Mystery"? Dalex couldn't help, but facepalm and shake his head. A few minutes later, Nurse Joy returned with his poke ball.

"All of them are fine. May want to let your Braviary rest for the rest of the night. I presume you flew from somewhere?" Nurse Joy Asked.

"Yes ma'am. I flew from New Bark Town." He said. He thought about telling her about the Ursaring and Gyarados, but decided that it may scare some of the younger trainers or make some of the more arrogant trainers try to go catch one.

"Here for the Ceremony?" Nurse Joy asked.

"Yes ma'am. I wanted to see what I could do to help out." Dalex said, again biting his tounge about the two pokemon he encountered that day.

"Well, you still have a little while before it starts. You have a good night Dalex." She said.

"Thank you Nurse Joy." He said waving. When he turned around four kids came running up at him. All four about 8-years old. There was two boys and two girls.

"Mister, Mister! Did Nurse Joy just say you had a Braviary!?" One boy asked excitedly.

Dalex chuckled thinking back to when he was the same way at their age. "Yes she did."

"Can we see him!? Please!!" The same boy said.

"Yes, pretty please!!" the other three kids said.

"No not right now. He is tired." He said rubbing the boys head and messing up his hair. The kids dip their heads in disappointment and started turning away.

"But, check this out." Dalex said pulling out his poke ball that had Snap in it. He threw his poke ball in the air and Snap appeared.

"Krook." Snap said crossing his arms.

"Oh wow!! It's a Krookodile!!" the kids exclaimed.

"That's right, this pokemon is only found in the Unova Region. My home region." Dalex said.

The kids cheered. Snap loved the attention he was getting. Dalex's xtransceiver started ringing. He brought his wrist up and pressed answer on it. A picture of Skyla appeared.

"DALEX HAVEN!! YOU LITTLE-" Dalex jumped in fear and shut off the xtrasceiver quickly before she could finish her sentence. He sighed in relief.

"Sorry kids, but I got to make a call." Dalex said.

"Ooo.. it's his girlfriend." the two girls said making kissy noises.

Dalex put up his hands and shook the left to right. " No. No just a friend." He said looking around with adults laughing. He started turning red.

"Yeah, whatever." The kids laughed running off.

Dalex reached for Snap's poke ball and recalled him. He put the poke ball back on his belt and walked toward the door. As he was exiting, another teen about his age with blond hair and green eyes entered. The boy looked a little shaken as if he had seen another powerful pokemon. Dalex nodded at the teen as if saying hey, but no words ever came out. Dalex walked for about seven minutes and found a bench to sit at near the small city park that would probably be full during the day. Street lamps started coming on and the sun was almost down and the moon was starting to rise. He moved his wrist up and pressed call back and as soon as he did Skyla appeared yelling once again is her dark red hair.

"WHAT!! How dare you hang up on me and try to call me back!" She yelled.

"I was-" he was cut off by her again.

"NO! Don't talk! I am mad at you." She said turning her head from the screen.

Dalex closed his eyes and sighed, "I was at the Poke Center showing Snap off to some kids." He said

Skyla turned her head back around and faced to screen. "Ooh."

"I didn't want the kids to hear what you might have said." He said laughing a little.

"That still doesn't explain why you haven't called me!!" Skyla yelled again. Dalex froze in fear again.

"I am sorry. I was actually about to call you." Dalex said.

"I was worried sick mister! I heard that pokemon were getting out of control in Johto and I knew you were there." She said, her eyes watering a little.

"Well, I was fine till I was almost killed by a Magikarp..." He said looking down.

"What!? A Magikarp!?" She said looking mad again.

"He evolved into a dang Gyarados...." He said.

"Ooh. That isn't good!" Skyla said with a smile.

"Tell me about it." He said back.

"So, how is Braveheart and have you caught any new pokemon?" She asked laying back on her bed.

"Braveheart is fine. And yeah, I caught a Larviatar on the peak of Mount Silver about a week ago. His name is Shadow." He answered.

"Good good. Remember to keep Braveheart safe. It was from m- never mind." She said.

Dalex looked at the time and he knew he needed to get something to eat soon. "Isn't it early in the morning there at the moment?"

"Yes, you know how it is being a cargo pilot and all. I have to make a trip to Kanto and Johto soon. So maybe we will see one another then. I better go, my grandfather will be yelling at me soon." Skyla said.

"Ok. Talk to you later." Dalex said.

"Say hello to Falkner for me if you see him!" She yelled.

"I wil- Wait... Falkner!?" Dalex spat.

"Bye!!" She smiled and hung up.

"Why Falkner!?" Dalex said yelling at the xtransceiver like she could still hear him.

He sighed. She always wanted to make him envious when she got a chance, but he couldn't help to laugh. He got up and walked away into the town to see if he could find a good burger place, so he could get something to eat.

Last edited:

Flydro

doobz
Years
"We're finally here! I say we go grab some food first, and then go stop by the gym to say hey to Morty before we head over to the ceremony," said Randy as he walked into Ecruteak City. He looked over his shoulder as he spoke to his ghost pokemon floating a couple of feet behind him. "I don't know about you Spook, but that walk sure got me hungry!"

"Gengar!" said Spook eagerly.

Together, the two walked around the city for a few minutes before coming across a small sandwich stand with a sign on it that displayed a picture of a cartoon sandwich with big eyes and grin with its tongue hanging out in a hungry way. The place itself was a bit on the small side but it seemed to attract some attention; there were a fair amount of people in line at the window of the stand as well as those standing around already eating sandwiches. As he watched other people eat their sandwiches and breathed in the delicious smell in the air, his stomach grumbled with hunger. He quickly secured a spot in line. After what seemed like forever, Randy finally made his was up to the counter of the stand.

"What can we make for you sir?" asked the sandwich girl.

"Yeah I'll have uh... one turkey sandwich with bacon, mayonnaise, and cheese. Oh and uh... one strawberry soda with a bag of chips please," said Randy as he recited the words from the menu.

"Okay, your total is five dollars," said the girl as she took down his order and wrote it on a white slip of paper. "Your order will be ready in about five minutes, we will call your number when it's ready."

After digging around in his pockets he found a five dollar bill and handed it over in exchange for a receipt, which had his order number 420 on it. He went and stood off towards the side of the area while waiting for his number to be called. He pulled out his pokegear and began to play a game on it to entertain himself for the moment.

"Hey, Randy!" called someone nearby, causing Randy to quickly pick his head up in surprise. He looked around and for a moment before he saw Morty walking toward him, followed by his own Gengar. The gym leader approached and the two punched fists in a friendly greeting.

"Hey what's up Morty! Funny running into you here," laughed Randy. "I was actually planning on stopping by the gym to say hey after I got something to eat here."

"Oh well good thing I happened to walk by here then, right? So I haven't seen you in a while, how have things been and what brings you to Ecruteak?" asked Morty.

"Well I heard about the Suicune tribute tonight and-" began Randy, but he was interrupted by the voice of the sandwich girl calling his number out. "Hold on that's my number, let me grab my food right quick."

Randy walked over to the counter and picked up his food and drink. He thanked the girl and walked back over to Morty and their pokemon. Morty was laughing as he watched the two Gengar make faces at each other.

"Those two always clown around when they get together," laughed Morty. "But anyway I figured you were here for the tribute, I was on my way there now since it's about to start and I hear they are starting to let people in. C'mon with me and we can talk on the way."

"Thounds good thoo me!" said Randy through a mouthful of sandwich. He had greedily done away with half the sandwich already.

As Randy and Morty set off in the direction o the dance theatre, the two friends chatted casually while catching up. Morty went on about past gym battles as Randy told stories of what he had gone through on his travels. The conversation eventually led to the odd wild pokemon behavior after Randy mentioned his encounter with the angry Poliwag.

"It all just seems so weird though. Do you know anything about what has been going on so far?" asked Randy while they walked.

"Well to be honest I don't know too much about it since I've been so busy running the gym lately," Morty said with a little sigh. "But Eusine would be the right person to ask. He is a friend of mine and will be at the Suicune ceremony tonight. As a legendary beast expert, nobody would be more suitable to ask than him. I'll introduce you two tonight at the tribute so you can meet."

"Sounds good, looking forward to meeting him! Look, we made it here now," said Randy gesturing up ahead of them. As they neared the entrance to the dance theatre, people were already seen arriving.

Two of the Kimono Girls stood at the doorway greeting people as they walked through the curtains of the entrance. One of them was accompanied by a Jolteon, while the other had a Flareon at her side. As people were being admitted Randy and Morty made their way towards the entrance, their Gengars floating behind.

Detwak

Meh.
Years
"Well I'll be seeing you, I'm heading to the Pokemart before the ceremony so I better get moving, bey!"I said as I started running to the Pokemart.

I quickly bought two more Pokeballs and a few more Potions.

"Alright, now to head to the ceremony, but I don't want to be there all alone so come on out, Slicer!"He said releasing the fossil Pokemon from his Pokeball.

They arrived at the ceremony where several people have already entered. Two of the Kimono girls were guarding the entrance. But the strange thing was that two trainers with Gengar were in front of him.

"Hey Slicer, if you behave tonight you can have most of my food for the night, deal?"

"Bu Bu Tooops!"He agreed shaking his head.

"Great, so lets get heading in."He said walking into the ceremony. It was a beautifull sight inside, a stage wich was mad to look like a water area, fountains placed here and there, and an all you can eat buffet which really caught the eyes of Slicer and Judai. Slicer tried to run to the buffet at sight, but Judai managed to take him to their seats. "Slicer, I said you can eat later!"He said scolding Slicer.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Aria followed in, nodding to the person that had asked her about the song. Naoko motioned her up on stage and to another room. When they were in, she sighed. "Have you ever performed in front of a live audience before?" Aria nodded. "Lot's of times. I performed to get the word out about the search for Suicune." The kimono girl smiled. "Wonderful. Now, get prepared to perform, ok?" Aria smiled.

When Naoko left, Aria sighed, and stared at the ceiling. It was a big event she was performing for. This was different than performing during her travels. Hmm....that reminds me...of that mysterious pokemon that helped me when I was in hiding... Aria shook her head. "I can't think about that right now."

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dalex walked out of the burger place where he had gotten a burger at to eat. He looked at the clock on his xtransceiver. He had about 30 minutes before the ceremony started.

The Kimono Girls have Eeveelutions. He thought and then reached for a poke ball to his said. He pointed the poke ball at the ground. "Come on out Keit." He said. A flash of light came from the poke ball and Keit the Glaceon appeared. Dalex squatted down and stroked Keit's head.

"Sorry about earlier. I had to get that girl to a safe spot. You feeling any better?" Dalex asked.

"Me me." Keit purred and licked Dalex's hand.

"Good. I want you to see other Eeveelutions if they come out." Dalex said standing back up.

"Me!!" Keit purred jumping in the air on her hind legs.

Dalex laughed and they started walking once again. After about ten minutes of walking, Dalex saw the Theatre come into view. Two Kimono Girls were guarding the entrance with a Jolteon and a Flareon. He had visited them once before, but he didn't know if they would remember him or not. He thought they were Naoko and Mini, but he wasn't 100% sure. They looked the same to him when they are in their kimonos. As he walked up to the entrance they took notice of him and Keit. The Flareon and Jolteon ran up to him and keit and started playing after Dalex stroked both of them.

"Dalex!! I haven't seen you in a while!" One of them exclaimed.

"Dalex, I didn't know you had gotten a Glaceon. What is its name?" The other asked.

"Too be honest, I didn't know if you two would remember who I was." Dalex laughed a little.

"How could we not?" One of them asked.

Dalex laughed, "Anyways, this is Keit the girl I travel in Sinnoh with gave he her as an Eevee."

"Well isn't that nice. Well come on in. There is still plenty of spots left to sit." One of them said.

"Thanks. Come on Keit." Dalex said motioning at Keit.

"Me me." Keit purred and followed Dalex in when Jolteon and Flareon went back to their spots.

Dalex entered and his mouth hit the floor. There was a nice buffet with a lot of food on it. Prof. Elm could have told me there would be food. Otherwise I would have waited to eat. He thought to himself. He also saw a Kabutops with his trainer and he saw Morty and another trainer talking to each other, both with their Gengar out. He thought about going over to talk to Morty, but he didn't want to interrupt the conversation between them. Dalex walked over to a table that was in front of the stage and took a seat. He wanted Keit to get a look at the other Eeveelutions if they appeared. Keit sat in the seat next to him.

"Me me." She purred as if saying these were great seats.

"Yes, they are great seats aren't they? Just remember to keep in your seat at all times. We don't want you to cause any problems now do we?" Dalex laughed stroking Keit's fur.

Keit licked his hand and went back to sitting in her chair. Dalex could see fountains around the area and it looked like this was Suicune's home. He looked at the time once again. The ceremony would start very soon.

Last edited:

doge

???
Years
Ben Foster

By the time Ben had made his way to the dance theatre, there was already a good deal of people pouring in. He shoved his hands casually into his pockets as he slipped into the waiting line, a bit unsatisfied with his own timing. But there was one bright side to waiting in line, it allowed for him to get an actual look at the dance theatre. Ben was vastly impressed and captivated at the exterior of the building. Although it didn't seem too fancy in terms of build or the actual design, there was to him, a certain presence about it. The design was somewhat common, at least from other buildings that served the same purpose that he had seen before but at the same time it also felt different, sacred almost.

Suddenly an inpatient voice brought him back to the present world around him. Already looking ahead, once he regained a little bit of awareness he had realized they was little to no one in front of him now.

"Come on already, move it!" Ben sighed and shook his head at his own incompetence, and before the man who had just called him out could misinterpret his actions he apologized with sincerity.

Ben stepped forward, trying to close the gap between him and the next person in moderate time, as the small line ahead of him was disappearing at quick pace. Once he finally closed the gap, he had found himself at the front of the line. At the door was two Kimono Girls, both in possession of a eeveelution, one a Jolteon and one a Flareon. He smiled at both before being admitted into the theatre. Inside he a found a lone empty seat amongst a group of people nearby. He walked over and squeezed himself into the row, apologizing to people as he grazed or bumped into their legs.

Flydro

doobz
Years
Upon entering the dance theatre, both Randy and Morty headed near the stage where they could get a good spot before too many people arrived. The inside of the theatre was elaborately decorated in honor of the missing Suicune; beautiful paintings were displayed on the walls and special blue lanterns were hung above the stage. As a special touch, an artist had done a large painted mural of Suicune that served as the stage background for all to see. People could be seen admiring all the artwork as they walked into the theatre. After a while the lighting of the theatre began to dim, signaling the start of the tribute. On stage the blue lanterns lit up with fire, casting an eerie blue light similar to the flames of a Will-O-Wisp attack. The theatre grew a little more quiet as the attention was focused on stage, where the mural of Suicune seemed to shine in the blue lighting.

"I guess this means the tribute is about to start, but I wonder where Eusine could be?" Morty whispered as he looked around. "Hopefully he will make it here in time before he misses the whole ceremony."

The curious whispers of the crowd were met with the sudden arrival of a pokemon and trainer on stage. In what seemed to have been a Teleport, Eusine and his Alakazam had appeared. They both appeared to be in need of some rest, surely Eusine had been working overtime searching for the whereabouts of Suicune. Nonetheless, his voice was calm and reassuring as he addressed the crowd.

"Good evening everyone and welcome to the Ecruteak City Dance Theatre. I apologize for my lateness but please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Eusine," spoke Eusine as he faced the crowd. "I would like to say thank you to all of our supporters for attending as well as the Kimono Girls for allowing the ceremony to be held in their beautiful theatre. After the ceremony, I will be available for discussion concerning Suicune and the wild pokemon. If there are any stories or information you wish to share feel free to come and see me later on. For now, we will begin the tribute with a special performance from the Kimono Girls."

Eusine and Alakazam then walked off the stage, where they joined the rest of the crowd. After a moment, one of the Kimono Girls quietly walked out onto the stage carrying an instrument. It appeared to be Naoko carrying a shamisen. As expected, she was dressed in traditional geisha attire. Without a word she sat down in the middle of the stage and began to play. The beautiful tones coming from the strings of the instrument softly echoed through the room as pink flower petals began to float from the ceiling and down onto the stage. As she played, she was joined by the other Kimono Girls and their respective eeveelutions, including her own Espeon. The girls danced elegantly in perfect unison with each other and their pokemon, their gowns billowing with each step of the beautiful petal dance. Even their pokemon seemed well trained in the art of dance, and displayed unique abilities as they performed. Flareon gave off small flashes of fire with each step, Jolteon sparked with electricity, and Vaporeon released bubbles into the air. Also, the yellow rings of Umbreon glowed while it danced and Espeon's jewel flashed as it surrounded itself with an aura of psychic energy.

"They sure do know how to put on a show. I didn't know that Naoko could play the shamisen so well," thought Randy.

As he watched the performance, his eyes came to rest on Naoko and they briefly made eye contact. Naoko gave a little smile while she continued on with the song without missing a tune. Randy smiled to himself as he watched the flower petals fall down from the ceiling.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dalex watched the Kimono Girls perform. They were really great and he knew they knew how to put on a show worth watching. He watched the eeveelutions dance as well. Umbreon's rings were glowing and Espeon was surrounded in an aura of psychic energy . The other eeveelutions were releasing small flames, bubbles and electric. Dalex glanced at Keit, her eyes gleamed with compassion for the other eeveelutions. He could tell she wanted to join in on the dance, but she was holding back due to what Dalex had said.

Dalex opened his hand for a split second and caught a petal in his hand. He looked up and one of the Kimono girls was smiling at him. He looked down for a second then back up and she was still dancing, but not smiling directly at him. Dalex leaned over to Keit, "If you want to, you can dance a little in your seat. Just don't get in another person's way." He said stroking her fur. After that Keit stood on her hind legs and danced in place a little. Not as good as the Kimono Girls' eeveelutions, but better than Dalex had thought.

After a few minutes, the Kimono Girls stopped and Naoko motioned to a young lady in the crowd with a violin. The young lady, Dalex assumed was a year or so younger than he, walked up on to the stage and into another room. After a few minutes, the girl returned. Dalex could tell she had been thinking about something and maybe still was. Maybe about if she would do well or not.

A sense of dread overwhelmed him. Striking him like a rampaging Rhyhorn. The memory of when he was stuck in the blizzard came back to him as well. Mainly the dream he had that night. It was about Suicune, but was it a dream? Something was wrong, but what and when? Why had the memory come back all of a sudden?

Last edited:
Back