• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pink Pride (pink pokemon fan club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
that's right folks the pink pokemon fan club is no joke. I created this so people can admit that they like pink pokemon. Join if you want. I'll show you how!
sigpic361570_7.gif

My join thingy:
My Name: T-Zombie or Thomas
Partner Pokemon(up to 2)(doesn't have to be pink): Sloking and Snorunt
Answer current topic(what's your favorite pink pokemon and why?):Sylveon it's so mysterious
That's about it ummmmmm it's Hamtaro time and I'm going to try to put an icon on this that'll catch your guy's attention bye!

Members
T-Zombie
199MS.png
and
361MS.png

AlexOzzyCake
368MS.png
and
039MS.png

ChocolateCrunch Winky
040MS.png
and Optimus
132MS.png

Hikari10
241MS.png
and
Ani593FMS.png

Kyonko
132MS.png
and
039MS.png

Galoria
151MS.png
and
Ani174MS.png

Cirno
Ani300MS.png
and
Ani180MS.png

Pink pokemon list
Cleffa
173MS.png
, Clefairy
035MS.png
, Clefable
036MS.png

Igglybuff
174MS.png
, Jigglypuff
039MS.png
, Wigglytuff
040MS.png

Slowpoke
079MS.png
, Slowbro
080MS.png
, Slowking
199MS.png

Exeggcute
102MS.png

Lickitung
108MS.png
, Lickilicky
463MS.png

Happiny
440MS.png
, Chansey
113MS.png
, Blissey
242MS.png

Mime Jr.
439MS.png
, Mr. Mime
122MS.png

Porygon
137MS.png

Mew
151MS.png

Flaaffy
180MS.png

Hoppip
187MS.png

Snubbull
209MS.png

Corsola
222MS.png

Smoochum
238MS.png

Miltank
241MS.png

Whismur
293MS.png

Skitty
300MS.png

Milotic
350MS.png

Gorebyss
368MS.png

Luvdisc
370MS.png

Cherubi
420MS.png
, Cherrim
421MS.png

Mesprit
481MS.png

Munna
517MS.png
, Musharna
518MS.png

Audino
531MS.png

Alomomola
594MS.png

Sylveon
images

Frillish (only female)
Ani592FMS.png
,Jellicent (only female)
Ani593FMS.png

RULES
1. No trolling or bullying
2. Have fun
3. No your mom jokes
4. No spamming
5. No posting song lyrics unless its oldies
6. You can post without joining but if you'r going to post regularly please join.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just a quick note, topics need to stay about Pink Pokémon in a Pink Pokémon club so I've edited it slightly if that's okay! Also list of Pink Pokémon in the original post would be great for those that don't know :D ANYWAY;

THIS CLUB IS FABULOUS.

My Name: AlexOzzyCake/Ozzy
Partner Pokémon: Jigglypuff & Gorebyss
What's your favourite Pink Pokémon and why?: My favourite Pink Pokémon is Gorebyss without a doubt! It's such an elegant creature with endless capabilities both in and out of battle whilst always remaining beautiful. It has a very interesting method of evolution making it just that little bit more special, combined with access to moves like Shell Smash & Baton Pass and such a gorgeous design, it's just a wonderful Pokémon in general. I absolutely swooned when I saw Gorebyss for the first time and I've made it my mission to train one in most games since so it's a big favourite of mine.

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
Just a quick note, topics need to stay about Pink Pokémon in a Pink Pokémon club so I've edited it slightly if that's okay! Also list of Pink Pokémon in the original post would be great for those that don't know :D ANYWAY;

THIS CLUB IS FABULOUS.

My Name: AlexOzzyCake/Ozzy
Partner Pokémon: Jigglypuff & Gorebyss
What's your favourite Pink Pokémon and why?: My favourite Pink Pokémon is Gorebyss without a doubt! It's such an elegant creature with endless capabilities both in and out of battle whilst always remaining beautiful. It has a very interesting method of evolution making it just that little bit more special, combined with access to moves like Shell Smash & Baton Pass and such a gorgeous design, it's just a wonderful Pokémon in general. I absolutely swooned when I saw Gorebyss for the first time and I've made it my mission to train one in most games since so it's a big favourite of mine.

Thanks for replying! you get extra points for being the person joined. I added the pink pokemon list and a members list and the rules. I honestly didn't think this would make to the club list. See ya! Which do you prefer AlexOzzyCake or Alex?

Last edited:

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Ok. A Pink Pokémon Club. Calm down me. Calm down.

My Name: ChocolateCrunch/Choco
Partner Pokemon(up to 2)(doesn't have to be pink): Wigglytuff (if I can name it, she's called Winky) and Ditto (if I can name it, he's called Optimus)
Answer current topic(what's your favorite pink pokemon and why?): Audino - so many people think about EXP. farming when they hear the name, but it actually has kind of good stats when you think about it.

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
Ok. A Pink Pokémon Club. Calm down me. Calm down.

My Name: ChocolateCrunch/Choco
Partner Pokemon(up to 2)(doesn't have to be pink): Wigglytuff (if I can name it, she's called Winky) and Ditto (if I can name it, he's called Optimus)
Answer current topic(what's your favorite pink pokemon and why?): Audino - so many people think about EXP. farming when they hear the name, but it actually has kind of good stats when you think about it.

Welcome to the pink pokemon fan club ChocolateCrunch or Choco (which do you prefer). You can name pokemon and I'll add you to the member list. See ya!

Ummmmmm... Slyveon is a pink pokemon what type do you think it is and why?

I think it's normal because it is pink and has big blue eyes like a lot of normal pokemon and it could evolve with a moon stone because it could be normal and some normal types evolve from a moon stone

REMEMBER: you can change the topic at any time(just make sure you put "New Topic" as the title in all caps).

See ya
It'sHamtaroTime

Last edited:
Years
I need to join this, cos pink is a girl's color and I'm a girl!

My Name: Hikari10 (aka Hikari)
Partner Pokemon: Jellicent (female) and Miltank
Answer current topic (what's your favorite pink pokemon and why?): Right now I do love Sylveon (it's just so cute!) but my ultimate faves are the two partners I chose, Miltank and Jellicent. Miltank is such a beast when trained correctly, the memes with Whitney's Miltank made me fangirl over that cow and I used one in SoulSilver who was able to demolish all three of Lance's Dragonites. Jellicent is one of my fave Water-types in 5th Gen and I've owned one in both Black and Black 2, and in both cases mine was female (I do specifically prefer the female Jellicent better, just like a certain B2/W2 mod does) and it's got a nice unique type combo as well.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2013
This'll be my first club, but I'd be more than happy to join:

My Name: Kyonko
Partner Pokemon: Ditto and Jigglypuff
Answer current topic:hmmm I believe Sylveon will most likely be a normal type but I don't know about the flying type as its 'propeller' seems a little too small to me.

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
I need to join this, cos pink is a girl's color and I'm a girl!

My Name: Hikari10 (aka Hikari)
Partner Pokemon: Jellicent (female) and Miltank
Answer current topic (what's your favorite pink pokemon and why?): Right now I do love Sylveon (it's just so cute!) but my ultimate faves are the two partners I chose, Miltank and Jellicent. Miltank is such a beast when trained correctly, the memes with Whitney's Miltank made me fangirl over that cow and I used one in SoulSilver who was able to demolish all three of Lance's Dragonites. Jellicent is one of my fave Water-types in 5th Gen and I've owned one in both Black and Black 2, and in both cases mine was female (I do specifically prefer the female Jellicent better, just like a certain B2/W2 mod does) and it's got a nice unique type combo as well.

Welcome to the Pink Pokemon Fan Club ,Hikari10, were are motto is NO CUSSING! have loads of fun. Well ... have loads of and DON'T CUSS see ya and I hope everybody posts more than once. See Ya

"My Name: Kyonko
Partner Pokemon: Ditto and Jigglypuff
Answer current topic:hmmm I believe Sylveon will most likely be a normal type but I don't know about the flying type as its 'propeller' seems a little too small to me."

Welcome to the magikarp fan club Pink Pokemon Fan Club ,Kyonko, were old music never gets old! Remember do not hesitate to state your opinion. If someone does something mean I'll kick there but outa here. Remember to have fun and always make time for HamtaroTime

Last edited:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
My Name: Galoria
Partner Pokémon: Igglybuff & Mew
What's your favourite Pink Pokémon and why?: I will go for Sylveon. This is my favorite pokemon by the unique appearance. Sylveon has gracious ribbons, it reminds me a little bit of Suicine and its white ribbons. It is a pretty lovable Pokémon. And for sure, quite stronge, as like all Eeveelutions with their advantages and disadvantages c:

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
My Name: Galoria
Partner Pokémon: Igglybuff & Mew
What's your favourite Pink Pokémon and why?: I will go for Sylveon. This is my favorite pokemon by the unique appearance. Sylveon has gracious ribbons, it reminds me a little bit of Suicine and its white ribbons. It is a pretty lovable Pokémon. And for sure, quite stronge, as like all Eeveelutions with their advantages and disadvantages c:

Welcome to the spongebob squarepants fan club Pink Pokemon Fan club Galoria were a joke never gets old. Sylveon is a strange subject, what type do you think it is? Remember if its 1:00 Its Hamtaro Time! See ya!

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Hmm, I'd say Mew because we know a lot more about it than we do about Sylveon. If we knew much more about Sylveon ... it'd have to a tie for me. But seeing that there is isn't ... It's Mew for me.

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
Hmm, I'd say Mew because we know a lot more about it than we do about Sylveon. If we knew much more about Sylveon ... it'd have to a tie for me. But seeing that there is isn't ... It's Mew for me.

I thought that it would be a reasonable match up because Sylveon is such an interesting topic and Mew is really cool pokemon. You'r always the first one to post on a new topic. See ya!

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

Who is the favorite in this fan club Mew or Sylveon?

Oh! What a tough question. I really love Mew because of its cute color, and the way that it is very peacefuly and friendly. And of course because it is legendary because all the Pokémon have its DNA and can even learn all the moves. The ancestor of all Pokémon. Thinking about that, am I the only one that I think that Mew looks like an cute alien?
But anyway, I will go for Sylveon. It reminds me of Suicune because of its ribbons, it makes both very graceful and cute. I think the background of Sylveon will be pretty interesting~
Because of its cutness and because it is one of the eeveelution, I'll go for Sylveon!

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years

Who is the favorite in this fan club Mew or Sylveon?

Oh! What a tough question. I really love Mew because of its cute color, and the way that it is very peacefuly and friendly. And of course because it is legendary because all the Pokémon have its DNA and can even learn all the moves. The ancestor of all Pokémon. Thinking about that, am I the only one that I think that Mew looks like an cute alien?
But anyway, I will go for Sylveon. It reminds me of Suicune because of its ribbons, it makes both very graceful and cute. I think the background of Sylveon will be pretty interesting~
Because of its cutness and because it is one of the eeveelution, I'll go for Sylveon!

Okay so that's 1 for Mew and 1 for Sylveon and we have about 6 members here. So bye bye miss american pie I'll go ahead and cast my vote. I'm going for Mew because it really does look like a cute alien and I know a lot more about it than Sylveon.

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Go Mew! ^_^ Already voted, just persuading the other members to maybe vote for it - it has a lot my data at this current point in time and Sylveon is just ... meep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back