• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]New Gyms? Gym Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Anything will be better than Drayden's old puzzle. I HATE THAT SO MUCH. What made it worse was that it would reset if you left the gym! ):< I also wasn't a huge fan of Clay's. Hoping it's a little shorter now. Burgh's was okay, but a change would be nice. Since none of his Pokemon had any relation with honey it was quite weird.

By the way what town was Snizui's gym in?
I hope they announce they have rematches. I hope Cheren has a Slacking.

You battle Cheren again at the world tourney. He has Stoutland, Cinccino and Watchog. Pretty boring tbh. And it hasn't been mentioned yet. My guess is one of the towns one the east of Unova. Probably Undella since it's surrounded by water.

Last edited:

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
There's footage of Burgh's Gym puzzle on Youtube....it's....peculiar to say the least. It's like some cacoon transportation thing....

Oh, and it's much larger. And from what I noticing, the music in his gym is radically different.

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
Years
There's footage of Burgh's Gym puzzle on Youtube....it's....peculiar to say the least. It's like some cacoon transportation thing....

Oh, and it's much larger. And from what I noticing, the music in his gym is radically different.

Yeah, I just watched that. Very interesting to say the least.

Seems that we'll be seeing Harlequins again in his gym. Also, with the new gym music, which is real soothing-sounded, I'm curious to see if all of the other gyms will be receiving new music instead of the standard music that they had for every one of them. I think it's more than likely, honestly.

Also, not a fan of Burgh's team. Vespiquen would have been a perfect addition seeing as it's making an appearance to the game's pokedex.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Yeah, I just watched that. Very interesting to say the least.

Seems that we'll be seeing Harlequins again in his gym. Also, with the new gym music, which is real soothing-sounded, I'm curious to see if all of the other gyms will be receiving new music instead of the standard music that they had for every one of them. I think it's more than likely, honestly.

Also, not a fan of Burgh's team. Vespiquen would have been a perfect addition seeing as it's making an appearance to the game's pokedex.

Judging by Burgh's Gym, hope of varied Gym Music is a possibility.

And wow, Vespiquen's is in the Pokedex....that's a missed opportunity. Just swap out Dwebble for it and there's a better challenge in my opinion.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Most English players will be confused if they don't change the music in the second gym for the US/EU releases. You know, the one that goes "D-O-G-A-R-S, Dogars!"? It might turn into something like "K, O, F-F-I, N, G - Koffing!"

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
Years
Well, it seems things are being leaked like crazy now. GCPM has uploaded a six-hour livestream video of gameplay from Pokemon B2/W2. I didn't want to spoil the game for myself, so I just skimmed to all of the gyms, and it's now confirmed that each and every one of them have new puzzles(I'm not sure about Drayden's gym though) and new overworld music. Also, the gym battle music seems slightly different to me, too.

Last edited:

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Lol, looking at the ridiculous things that people on YouTube are speculating about Iris is making me lol my head off. Team Galactic? WHAT THE CRAP? I mean really people get your facts straight!!

Anyway, I think Burgh's gym is interesting. It looks more industrial, which fits Castelia more. The cocoon things look kind of like beehives.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I like how they went ahead and gave different gym music to each of the 8. I have heard two can't wait to hear the rest ^_^.
It seems odd that without all this info there's no info o rematches...

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
So apparently you battle iris in space. And she is apparently part of team galactic?!
link
I know this isn't a reliable source, but its interesting.
I wonder what role alder plays too.

....I don't get it....How is she in any way related to Team Galactic? I don't see a connection other than the space background. What is this guy SAYING?!?!?

And also, that's not the link to the video that says that she's part of Galactic. That's a link to a different video.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
To add onto the different variations of the Gym music for the Unova Gym Leaders.....Homika's is a special case. She actually signs along to the music (spelling out Koffing's Japanese name DOGARS), complete with rock band..... is this a first to actually have actual and clear sounding voice in a main series handheld Pokemon game?

I would link, but I'm sure many of have seen it by now nor if I can. XD

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
To add onto the different variations of the Gym music for the Unova Gym Leaders.....Homika's is a special case. She actually signs along to the music (spelling out Koffing's Japanese name DOGARS), complete with rock band..... is this a first to actually have actual and clear sounding voice in a main series handheld Pokemon game?

I would link, but I'm sure many of have seen it by now nor if I can. XD

That actually seems very interesting that the gym leaders have their own remixes to the regular gym battle theme. I haven't heard of them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back