• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite to eXcite

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
MidnightShine
Spoiler:

Approved

Nintendork15
Spoiler:

Approved

Thanks for the great entries you two :)

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
My Entries

My entries

Contest #1
Spoiler:

Contest #2
Spoiler:

Contest #3
Spoiler:

Thanks for such great times at PokeCommunity for the past couple of years here and the spectacular festivities I don't plan to win but I don't plan to lose either so bring it on PC!

Sincerely
~PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Last edited:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
PikakittenX

Contest #1
Spoiler:

Contest #2
Spoiler:

Contest #3
Spoiler:

You got em' all done; Great! :)
Approved

Just a reminder, there are about three days left to enter! Keep these great sprites coming :)

Years
Username: Scarf
Competition: #2 Item
Artwork:
jax92w.png

Description: A coo coo clock. When the clock chimes a Pokemon knows it's time to go. After three turns in battle the Pokemon will switch out.

I'll try the other competitions if I've got ~time~

Years
Scarf
Spoiler:
Approved! Nice concept and execution :D

Years
Username: EonNeo
Contest: #3 - Accessories
Description: Well, it seems that Dodrio is ready for the show! It puts a colored Tail, and one of its head wears rubbons and a necktie. But it appears that the others heads aren't agree with that...
Artwork:

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Here is my submission for Competition #2: (All are scratched)

Username: MidnightShine
Competition: #2: Item
Artwork:
WrXXU.jpg

Description: This item (Elemental Ring) is to be given to beginning Trainers by the professor of the region if he/she deems the rookie talented or either responsible. This item speeds up the affect of the Pokemon with the abilities Blaze & Torrent.

I will submit my other works tom (UTC +8, currently 2:31p.m.). I hope this is approved.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've finished entries for the other two categories, let's just hope my internet is back up in time to.enter them D;

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Username:- Aryan143
Contest:- #1 Repose
Artwork:-
th_ssd_zps320cd703.png

Description:- Numel tried to stand on his legs ans he succeeded. Then he eventually became the President of Pokemon where he was giving the speech to other pokemons.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
EonNeo
Spoiler:

Approved :)

MidnightShine
Spoiler:

Aryan143
Spoiler:

Great job everyone!
Keep the sprites coming :)
Excuse my emoticon overload :/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I am back with internet!

Username: AlexOzzyCake
Competition: #1
Artwork:
PORLs.png

Description: Made her more feminine with reds and pinks and made it look more like she's floating through the air, plus she looked weird without legs so I added some to float behind her as she glides :3

Username: AlexOzzyCake
Competition: #3
Artwork:
bOzjd.png

Description: She has a neon pink hair clip, a lime green cocktail and a red & yellow jewelled waist-scarf. :D

Hope they're okay! Gardevoir was the only sprite I had saved on my computer whilst the internet was down so I used it for both entries. x]

SoaringSomeone

Residential Sprite Slave
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
Username: Soaringsomeone
Contest: #1 - Repose
Artwork:
iS0NH.png

Description:
A true warrior through and through, Scizor continues to fight even as her once prized armor is ripped away by enemies and rusts from the onslaught of time. She may not remember her reasons, but she understands her duties.

On a side note, I really like the idea that Scizor is basically a slightly modified Scyther, but with a new metal jacket on. I tried to show that with the patch of armor missing from her chest. Now to work on the other two entries, hahaha.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
AlexOzzyCake

Spoiler:

Approved, good job gettin' them all done!

Soaringsomeone
Spoiler:

Approved, Nice thought with the rust!

Punnagg
Spoiler:

Approved, nice job with the edit.

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Username: Aryan143
Competition: #2
Artwork:
th_s_zpsd8090587.png

Description: This is the Blazing Broche. It is a held item that doubles the Attack and Special Attack of All pokemon with the ability Blaze.

Artwork:
th_ss_zps820a2460.png

Description: Salamence now have Hot Pink wings, Lime Green Tail and Spectacles for his eyes.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
Aryan143

Spoiler:

The canvas size is too large; it needs to be a max of 24x24 pixels.
Also, a reminder that the theme of the item contest was "time".

Spoiler:

The spectacles are good. However, the recolor of the wings and tail is not considered an accessory. Check the link in the main thread in the third contest section and it will direct you to the list and pictures of accessories from the games, on serebii.net. Then, without copying those accessories, get a feel for what an accessory is. It is basically an object that is worn or held on to, it could be copied and pasted onto any of the 649 pokemon, rather than conforming to the outline of one specific pokemon such as salamance. You still have time to edit these entries, I hope this helps :)

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
So I did them again:

Competition: #2
Artwork:
th_s_zps07122ef2.png

Description: This is the Clocky-Blaze. When held by a Fire Pokemon, and he fall asleep, this item has a 50-50% chance of either awkening him or raising his Attack and Special Attack

Artwork:
th_ss_zpsad802fc1.png

Description: Luxio has got a Lime Green Necklace,Hot Pink Hat and a Big Red Nose.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Here is my submission for Competition #3: (All are scratched except for the Dress)

Username: MidnightShine
Competition: #3: Accessories
Artwork:
Z70NZ.png

Description: Yay, Mime Jr is now ready to join the cheerleader team. This female has a nice outfit on, holding two pom-poms & balancing on a ball.

I have submitted my other works for this event. I hope to see great results.

Last edited:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
Aryan143

Spoiler:

Approved

Spoiler:

Approved! Thanks for making the changes; great job.

MidnightShine
Spoiler:

Approved, cute concept and all, but there will be deductions for execution/design of the dress since it's not from scratch. So just a heads up if you'd like to make any changes :)

To all Spriters,

You guys have submitted SO MANY entries, but we can still do better!
Keep on spriting; you have tonight and tomorrow to finish-up by 8 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
Good Luck!!!

Back