• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
platinumdude sounds alright for me

I contacted him for you and either he or myself will let you know soon!

Hello Im new I love spriting,art design,and playing roms. I know alot about the forgotten games of Konami,SEGA,Nintendo,and many more companies and publishers.

Are you applying for a mentor or just introducing yourself? If you're introducing yourself, feel free to make an introduction thread. If you'd like a mentor, fill out this form:

1. What section/board are you most interested in?
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

I'm fine with whatever Cirno, I don't mind, and could you contact him for me please?

Sent him a message, we'll get back to you soon! =D

Years
I'm really interested in the Pokemon Clubs, so I can make new friends with common interests!
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Well, I don't really do competitive battling over Wi-Fi, but I do it on Pokemon Showdown, so that learning about strategies would be really fun!
Well, this answer may not be what this question was referring to, but I would really like to become a well known and great role model for new members in the future!

Cid

Years
I'm really interested in the Pokemon Clubs, so I can make new friends with common interests!
Well, I don't really do competitive battling over Wi-Fi, but I do it on Pokemon Showdown, so that learning about strategies would be really fun!
Well, this answer may not be what this question was referring to, but I would really like to become a well known and great role model for new members in the future!
Sup, Clay? This is Cider from Showdown, btw! I'm glad that you decided to seek for a mentor here, and I'll suggest a few people based on what you filled in your form. c:

AlexOzzyCake is available for Pokémon Clubs if you'd like him to mentor you in that place specifically. You might know him as Squirrel on the server, so I'm sure you guys are already acquainted. :D Also, Forever (~skylight) will also be glad to take you in if you'd like to become more of a Battle Center regular. And judging from what you put in the third question, I'm also here if you'd like a global mentor, of course! Take your pick. :)

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? The General Pokémon gaming discussions because I like to chat about pokemon games.
The Pokémon clubs because I never heard of a such thing before.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Enjoy my time and make lots of friends and of course to gain experience .

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? The General Pokémon gaming discussions because I like to chat about pokemon games.
The Pokémon clubs because I never heard of a such thing before.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Enjoy my time and make lots of friends and of course to gain experience .

Sydian would probably be perfect for you since she is a mentor for the entire General Pokemon Gaming board. :3 But there's also AlexOzzyCake, who mentors Pokemon Clubs. Who would you like?

Matty Mayhem

Matty :3
Years
- Advance Generation Games
- Metal and Color Generation Games

- Honestly, I'd love to be able to learn about and stay active in every board. I am fairly interested in the competitive battling section though, since I never really got involved with it and I'd love to learn some strategies and set up my own teams.

- Just be involved with community discussions and make friends. I'd love to get recognized here!

Years
- Advance Generation Games
- Metal and Color Generation Games

- Honestly, I'd love to be able to learn about and stay active in every board. I am fairly interested in the competitive battling section though, since I never really got involved with it and I'd love to learn some strategies and set up my own teams.

- Just be involved with community discussions and make friends. I'd love to get recognized here!

If you'd like a global mentor, Cid should be open as well as myself (Cirno), though we also have Sydian for both Metal and Advance Gen Games. ^^ Battle Center has been pretty popular lately too, and I believe PlatinumDude is open in that area. Take your pick!

Years
Sydian would probably be perfect for you since she is a mentor for the entire General Pokemon Gaming board. :3 But there's also AlexOzzyCake, who mentors Pokemon Clubs. Who would you like?

How can I contact Sydian ?
Should I PM her ?

Cid

Years
How can I contact Sydian ?
Should I PM her ?
Ah, we usually go contact the applicant's chosen mentor ourselves (either I do it or Cirno, immediately after you choose and reply here with your pick) through VM. I'll go do it right now. :3

If the person's available, then they'll immediately send you a PM. :) If not, then we say so here and we proceed to suggest another mentor. ^^;

MichaelSK16

Pokemon Connoisseur
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I'm kind of interested in a lot. For now I'd say Fanfic & Writing would be my main board.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I'd like to get more familiar with the more in-depth concepts of battling. I think the general Pokemon Gaming Central board, General Pokemon board, and Art & Design are also areas I'd like to get acquainted with.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'd like to learn the general battle fundamental in Gen V, contribute to the Fan Fiction and Art sections, and just share my appreciation for Pokemon in general.

Thanks for your time~

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I'm kind of interested in a lot. For now I'd say Fanfic & Writing would be my main board.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I'd like to get more familiar with the more in-depth concepts of battling. I think the general Pokemon Gaming Central board, General Pokemon board, and Art & Design are also areas I'd like to get acquainted with.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'd like to learn the general battle fundamental in Gen V, contribute to the Fan Fiction and Art sections, and just share my appreciation for Pokemon in general.

Thanks for your time~

Ooh, writing! We have the awesome Astinus open Fanfiction & Writing, she also moderates it. :3 But Derozio is also open for Art & Design, PlatinumDude for Battle Center, Sydian for General Pokemon Gaming, aaand Toujours for Pokemon General. Take your time to choose and feel free to reply back once you've decided!

MichaelSK16

Pokemon Connoisseur
Years
Hi Cirno~
Thanks for replying so quickly and suggesting so many people to me! I've been thinking about it for a while and I think I'd like to be mentored by Astinus. I feel that since FanFiction is what I want to be most involved in, it's probably best for me to learn the ropes there and kind of pick the rest up along the way.

Once again, thanks for your quick reply and helpful suggestions~
-Michael

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Places to be social (ie: not just fact spewing) I really enjoy social networking and just chatting with people :) I'd honestly love to have a writing mentor who won't cringe at the fact that I write scripts. (I promise, they're quality scripts. I just think in "movie" format more so than book)

I have no idea what all the hacking section is all about, but I keep passing it and wanting to check it out. I used to draw a little bit when I was younger, and I've been doodling my plans for my storyline here and there, so maybe a little bit of that? I have an intuos laying around somewhere >____>

I just like chatting with people, so if my mentor had skype (dont worry, no phone/video calls! Just IM) that'd be awesome.

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Places to be social (ie: not just fact spewing) I really enjoy social networking and just chatting with people :) I'd honestly love to have a writing mentor who won't cringe at the fact that I write scripts. (I promise, they're quality scripts. I just think in "movie" format more so than book)

I have no idea what all the hacking section is all about, but I keep passing it and wanting to check it out. I used to draw a little bit when I was younger, and I've been doodling my plans for my storyline here and there, so maybe a little bit of that? I have an intuos laying around somewhere >____>

I just like chatting with people, so if my mentor had skype (dont worry, no phone/video calls! Just IM) that'd be awesome.

Astinus might be open for the writing board as well as Derozio for the Art & Design section. So yeah, take your pick! =D

Years
How can i get a mentor please help me i need a mentor who can tell me everything. thx and i like a global one.

Reactions: Cid

Cid

Years
How can i get a mentor please help me i need a mentor who can tell me everything. thx and i like a global one.
Welcome to PC, SonGom! ^^
To get a mentor, just fill this form up, from our handy-dandy first post:
As for how to fill that up:
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Tell us what you're most interested in doing here on PC! Something like, "I am a competitive battler and want to learn more about the Competitive Battling Center section" or "I like to trade, so I'd like to explore the Trade Corner part of the forum" would be ideal!

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? The difference between this question and the first is that while the first question would list your primary mentor choice, this question would be your secondary. So if you like to trade a lot and want a Trade Corner mentor but also would be interested in learning more about roleplaying and the Roleplay Corner section, say that here! It's basically there incase the mentor you requested in question #1 isn't available, or if we have a mentor on board who specializes in both (or more than two if you listed more) of the sections you're interested in.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? This is just a general question about whatever else you plan on doing here on PC. If you're planning on getting involved in some debates over at Other Chat & Discussions or digging around the Black 2 and White 2 forum, say so! It's not required to answer this, so if you do not want to fill it out, that's totally fine. n_n
However, you said you'd like a global mentor? I can take you in if you'd like! :DD Cirno's got her hands full with a whopping four mentees, while Cid here's still available. :3 Just reply here if you'd like me to mentor you, and I'll send you a PM to get in touch. :)

EDIT: I received your PM. I'll add you to my mentees list now. :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
I certainly need some help getting around this place. ^^

1. What section/board are you most interested in? I really enjoy roleplaying and even have somewhat of an idea for one so I guess the Roleplay Corner is the best place for someone like me! :)

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? Well, I would like to learn more about the fourth and fifth generations of Pokemon games so sign me up for that. :P

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Maybe check out the video games section and the writing section as well.

Years
I certainly need some help getting around this place. ^^

1. What section/board are you most interested in? I really enjoy roleplaying and even have somewhat of an idea for one so I guess the Roleplay Corner is the best place for someone like me! :)

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? Well, I would like to learn more about the fourth and fifth generations of Pokemon games so sign me up for that. :P

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Maybe check out the video games section and the writing section as well.

[supporter]Miss Doronjo[/supporter], [supporter]PkMn Trainer Yellow[/supporter], and [supporter]Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers[/supporter] should all be open for the Roleplay Corner. <: But there's also Curious. and [supporter]Rainbow Arcanine[/supporter] open for 4th gen plus Jellicent♀ for Black 2 & White 2 as well as Forever for Black & White! Aaand if you're wanting to try Video Games, [supporter]Pave Low[/supporter], Captain Fabio, and Hybrid Trainer are open in that area. Astinus should be open for Fanfiction & Writing, too. Lots of choices! Go ahead and pick one and reply back when you're ready~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back