• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2016
Would it be possible to include the Battle Tower from Emerald in the Hoenn region as well? It has always been a favorite feature of mine in all the games since Emerald (I never played Ruby/Sapphire). And instead of having Anabel as a "leader" maybe make it some custom character or even Palmer from Gen 4.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
Lets see, I few things I found (that may or may not be intentional?)
1. The Warps on Island 3 and 7 to Birth Island and Navel Rock have an invisible wall block in front of them.
2. Lorelei on Island 4 acts as if you beat the Rockets, but their sprites are still there (although not able to be talked to).
3. As a result of #2, you can't go in Dotted Hole to finish the Sevii Sidequest, get Mewtwo, etc.

Superemon

EmDee
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2017
Really awesome, i like it, u shud change the main character sprite tho, make it something unique, but thats just me

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
how far current version goes ? and how i am supposed to catch 3 legendary dogs ? u said there at original locations (its impossible to catch all 3)
where is bagon and beldum ?

Last edited:

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
i found a bug
when u go to route 9 u meet may but if u defeat her go back to cerulean city and go again to route 9 u meet her again (infinite amount of times and shes invisible)
xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2013
holy crap mate, in the rematch the champion has all his pokemons in 98 :D, it was a tough and fun fight.

Last edited:

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
If you want a new trainer, use a tough one from Johto. Like:
PKMN TRAINER COBY:
AIPOM
PIDGEOT
TYPHLOSION
MEGANIUM
FERALIGATR
UMBREON

Reccuring in Hoenn would be swell. No, this is not my dream team, my name is Taylor, and, although Aipom is my favourite, My dream team is all the monkey Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2016
So this is one of the hacks that I've been really looking forward to and was wondering if it's still in the works... ^^

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
Great hack! I've just completed my Nuzlocke challenge in this.

It was very challenging, especially against the E4. I didn't bother to fully train my Pokemon in Victory Road and decided to take a risk. All went well until I've reached the Champion. His Blastoise is one big MURDERER as he single-handedly OHKOed my Dragonite and my Venusaur.

I'll probably press on towards Post-Game but those 2 deaths are definitely going to hit me hard.

I'm sorry CandyBacon & Charles.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back