• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Neti's Mapping Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neti

Inactive
Years
the hosting service is a bit dumb... il lreupload everything in a few minutes

edit: when inserting a new hard drive in my pc i forgot to copy the images of this tut... so i will have to reinsert the old hdd and copy the images, that will take a while

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
Years
noone can see them cause theyre only on my old hdd...
i would have to reinsert it into my pc and reuplaod them
but i have no time at all to do something like that (even though it would take me like 30 mins to insert and remove it)
i think it would even be faster to remake the images...
but i cant do that now, sry
ill put it on my todo list

Years
i cant wait for the new maps to be made
anyway you should really do it now because some people really need help in mapping if you see some of the hacks around here

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2009
well i read the whole thing i must say very good tutorial, just one little...well Big Problem the pictures wont show for some reason. is there anyway you are able send me a copy with the pictures unhidden...

Neti

Inactive
Years
i have good news for yyou: Lucario 9 and a friend of him (i think Disturbed) are going to remake the pictures cause i have no time to do that
so in a few days the pictures will be there again

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2009
i have good news for yyou: Lucario 9 and a friend of him (i think Disturbed) are going to remake the pictures cause i have no time to do that
so in a few days the pictures will be there again

Thank You Lucario 9, for remaking the pictures and Thanks to neti for the actual Tutorial

Years
no problem i hope the maps will be good for you!

@neti- yes it is disturbed who will be helping me and if you dont like any of the maps just tell me and ill remake them.

other news-

disturbed will be making the poor maps and ill be making the great maps (they might be good)

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
I can't open the spoilers..Are the images hosted correctly?
I mean, are they still hosted on the site?

Years
No the pictures have to be uploaded again and placed in the 1st post...

@ Neti you should re upload the pictures cuz I really wanted to take a look at your tut :P

iBlade

~Spriter~
Years
Yay I think so ..^^

I saw this tutorial somewhere but ling time ago and it helped me a lot .. but now the pictures aren't there .. :( please reup them ..

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2008
When???

This isn't a problem, but when do you think you will have the new maps done by? I know it takes time, and I definaetly don't mind.

Hope your new maps do well!

I also have a problem... My picture isn't loading and my hourly prize image isn't being animated!

Last edited:

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
Yeah please re-upload the pics. 'cause i have seen many people rercommend this tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back