• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon FireRed

monkeyandhead

I didn't train to be a Pilot.
Years
Let's Play Pokemon FireRed with monkeyandhead!

Welcome to my Pokemon FireRed Let's Play. The video is done with a video recorder because the audio on my computer keeps stuffing up, but the quality is still okay with the video recorder so don't walk away now. Be aware though, the videos DO contain some CRUDE and IMMATURE language, but that's the fun bit about it. I'm just an average guy commentating on one of my favourite Pokemon games. Enjoy.

VOLUME MAY BE A LITTLE HIGH!

[agelimit]ages 15 and over[/agelimit]

Part 1:

Part 2:

monkeyandhead

Years
This is the explanation to why the Pewter City videos aren't available.

My videos for some reason got deleted or wouldn't record, so instead of putting the minimal amount of videos I had, I decided I would just skip it.

But below are the two newest parts, Mt Moon, I hope you enjoy (Whoever watches these that is) and please comment as to what Pokemon to catch and if you want me to spice up my commentary!

Explanation/Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Also, for those who just really enjoy some stupid commentary, I am in the middle of doing what I call a 'pisstake', which should be up in a few days. I believe it would be too rude to post on this forum so I might have to ask you to go to my channel to view those videos, but I don't know if I'll get told off for that.

Last edited:

monkeyandhead

Years
THESE LATEST TWO ROCK.
I mean I even had fun making these, and they made me laugh when I was editing them, so I think everyone will enjoy these two new latest releaseessss.

Part 6

Part 7

Last edited:

monkeyandhead

Years
Enjoy the next part of the FireRed Let's Play.
And remember to check out my new Pisstake series, which should be inspiring ;)

Back