• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rosebud's Sprite Shop

Rosebud2

My Pokemon is Fight!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
Rosebud's Sprite Shop
Welcome to my new sprite shop!
Rules
1. Use the forms when requesting a sprite.
2. Please give credit and link back whenever you use the completed sprite.
3. Please don't pester me. Your sprite will be done when it'll be done.
Fusions

Examples:
Spoiler:

Recolors
Examples:
Spoiler:

Forms

Fusions
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:
Pokemon #3 (optional):
Base:

Recolors
Pokemon:
New Color(s):

Waiting List

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
Cool! I can sprite, but not as good as you! Can you make a red/yellow Lucario? Use Groudon's or Pikachu's colors. Thanx

Rosebud2

My Pokemon is Fight!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
Here's your Lucario, slayring. Is this what you meant? I wasn't quite sure...
redlucario.gif

Rosebud2

My Pokemon is Fight!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
Notice: Tomorrow morning I am going away for 3-4 days, and I will not be able to work on or begin any requests. Thank you for your patience.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
since you gave me a request in my shop, imma give you one in yours :) doesnt matter if it has to wait till you get back.

take any two of the pokemon on the top part of my sig and combine them :) ill leave which ones up to you, im happy with any combination of them :D

(EDIT)
i prefer firered for newer generations... but if you really wanna give me a big (and slightly more dificult) surprise, try using a GBC gen sprite... (red+blue, green, yellow, silver+gold, or crystal)

firered is okay if you cant do that :)

and to help out a new-ish spriter... (at least a new shop, not meaning to assume :) ) this site has every pokemon sprite ever on it, including the animated ones. just type the name of the pokemon you need in the top, and go down to the bottom in the "flavor" menu. :) hope it helps!

http://pldh.net/

Last edited:

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
yes, my new friend bonechill gave me the last trainer sprite.. and i had someone else that had made the two 16 yr ones. :) i made the younger, and the set just looked SO good together that i had to do SOMETHING with them...

so, my story. and my love of the creepy black stories had to be involved too.

Last edited:

Rosebud2

My Pokemon is Fight!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
since you gave me a request in my shop, imma give you one in yours :) doesnt matter if it has to wait till you get back.

take any two of the pokemon on the top part of my sig and combine them :) ill leave which ones up to you, im happy with any combination of them :D

(EDIT)
i prefer firered for newer generations... but if you really wanna give me a big (and slightly more dificult) surprise, try using a GBC gen sprite... (red+blue, green, yellow, silver+gold, or crystal)

firered is okay if you cant do that :)

and to help out a new-ish spriter... (at least a new shop, not meaning to assume :) ) this site has every pokemon sprite ever on it, including the animated ones. just type the name of the pokemon you need in the top, and go down to the bottom in the "flavor" menu. :) hope it helps!

http://pldh.net/

Wait...I'm confused....What Pokemon am I supposed to choose from?

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
lol sorry i removed that picture :)

cubone, gastly, mawile, arcanine, charmander or jirachi.

when i added my story, i had to take out that picture because my sig was too long xD

Rosebud2

My Pokemon is Fight!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
Okay, Spritezorabw, here's your Wailgia! Sorry that it took kind of a while, and sorry that it's so awkward looking; it was a bit difficult to fuse the three.
Wailgia.gif

And now for your fusion, psyxe! I chose Cubone and Charmander, and I did do Gen II sprites- it's no problem to ask for different generations' sprites. Here it is:
Charbone.gif

Last edited:

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
not bad. :) i like it.

(my best sprites were a set of ghost versions of the entire first 150 pokemon; in firered style. :) )

(i lost them :( )

(my harddrive died a year ago :(( )

Back