• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Could someone seriously give it to me as a birthday present? D: .. Just kidding. :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I was gonna buy one now, but I'm gonna wait a while, at least until there's more games out that I'm interested in playing. It's all good though, I've got my DS games to keep me plenty busy until then. :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
With your theme I'm surprised that you didn't get it just for OoT ;o

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I was gonna buy one now, but I'm gonna wait a while, at least until there's more games out that I'm interested in playing. It's all good though, I've got my DS games to keep me plenty busy until then. :D
How many DS games have you finished so far? :'P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I brought a 3DS on launch day and I'm pretty happy with it. I've gotten Ocarina of Time 3D, Street Fighter and Nintendogs + Cats (which was free) and I don't regret it. Plus it's packed full of content, the eshop, ambassador program. I can't wait to get Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7. I've already preorded Skyward Sword, so I'm hoping to juice my Wii out as much as possible before the Wii U comes out.

Years
I still have my Ds Lite and I'm probably not going to upgrade. The main reason being so I can still play old Gameboy games without actually having to break out the old SP.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Although, I'd be getting really cool if you got all of the versions. :'3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I want Nintendogs tbh. /girl But I had a train mixup recently which put me out 80 bucks so I don't really want to spend money. :(

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012

That depends, I wouldn't have wanted to collect them all, it would've gotten extremely expensive.
If your a huge fan of them and if you can afford them, why not? But as for the ones who can't afford like me, guess we're unlucky! xD

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013

That's strange... Last time I checked, wasn't there already a global price drop? If it still costs €250, well... something seems to be very wrong.
My rear.

Many things seem to be very wrong here. 3DS prices should be the least of our worries, don't you agree?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait... the 3DS is region-locked? Dammit! There goes my sneaky plan to buy a 3DS for cheap when I go to the US next year. Now I'll just have to wait until it goes down in price for real. Stupid, expensive UK...

>_> Exactly! But your games are also crazy expensive compared to the US ones. And sometimes the censor out stuff in the UK game versions. It's so frustrating. I'm just gonna buy one here in Toronto and have my boyfriend ship me games cause we'll be shipping each other packages anyways <3 I'll just paypal him the cost of the game. Easy-peasey, though I am sure if you wanted to do it that way, you can just ebay the games with worldwide shipping. Dunno if you'd need an American credit card though..

3DS has been pretty useless to me and I got it a few months after its release. Hasn't been any 3DS games I've wanted really, though I was able to access wifi with it for Pokemon Battles and such. I eagerly await the release of 3D mario kart, to give me a reason to wipe the dust of my 3DS ¬_______¬

I'm looking forward mostly to Tales of the Abyss and Phoenix Wright Vs Professor Layton. Plus I also really want Ocarina of Time remake *_*.. <3

blue

gucci
Years
The one game I mainly bought the 3DS for was Mario Kart 7 but since then, there has been many more that I want i.e Pokemon Rumble Blast, Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man etc.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
oh, the DS is in a combo for around $250 AUD, but mum's getting me a PS3 for Christmas. I don't think she'll like me getting two consoles

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
UK prices for DSs

Nintendo 3DS: £130
Nintendo DSiXL: £140

Huh. Wouldn't have guessed that. Hopefully in a few months, the 3DS will have gone down even more, which avoids me getting it in the US. Great!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
When I bought my DS Lite, it cost about $150. Wish I could have that money back, seeing as I stopped really playing it after SS came out. And to make it even worse, I'm pretty sure some kid stole it/lost it.

blue

gucci
Years
I think I got my 3DS for around £130-£145 but that was on release date so it was good value and by the looks of things it's still worth that value so I'm happy with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back