• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Colossal Version

What do you like about this hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
Yeah a lot!...some thing have changed...some day I will upload the World map and other screens...A teaser can be the picture in my signature.

negative

Years
UPDATES !!!!!!
KopijaodHaniipregion.jpg
-The Worldmap.I tried to insert it but it was glichy, so I need help with that!
Pokemon-FireRedGBA_01-7.png
Pokemon-FireRedGBA_02-3.png
Pokemon-FireRedGBA_03-5.png

Pokemon-FireRedGBA_04-3.png
Pokemon-FireRedGBA_05-1.png
Pokemon-FireRedGBA_06-1.png

Pokemon-FireRedGBA_07-2.png
Pokemon-FireRedGBA_08.png
Pokemon-FireRedGBA_09.png

And the new texbox: Ignore the Pewter Text:
Pokemon-FireRedGBA_10.png

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
This hack has a very intrestinjg story, I guess since Team galactic will be in it, Looker will be in too to investigate these happenings.........

negative

Years
Hey! moderators, I would really like my hack moved to the Hack showcase or progressing hacks.
I think I have enough information to do this.
thanks!

indepth

Soon to be..
Years
Wow, really, I mean wow..

Thanks^^
Again, A special thanks to S.U.R.F, who made the script for me!
And...don't worry, I'll stick with it.
Wow, really, I mean wow.. This hack is graphically brilliant, The enviroment looks so much like another version of Platnium. Every single block of tiles are inserted perfectly; I suppose the scripts are unique too. You really should get this moved to the Progressing hacks section now; I think it's ready to be seen more. Sorry, it has already been moved~

Good luck with more work.
~Bai

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
this game is starting to look really good, can't wait for the beta to be released

Gavin<3

Years
I love the colors and the male sprite. Red bangs, ah! :D

Don't know if you still want another idea for another "known character", but Lorelei from Kanto Elite4 would be really interesting character.

Good luck!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Cool.This is storyline isn't big,i can read it,and it explains all the story in this little bit!Nice.
btw,it is very nice,but lemme ask you.
Is this possible to hack DS games?How?

negative

Years
where can i download this it looks awsome
Well...you can't yet. I still need to make some scripts, and maps.

I love the colors and the male sprite. Red bangs, ah! :D

Don't know if you still want another idea for another "known character", but Lorelei from Kanto Elite4 would be really interesting character.

Good luck!
I'm sorry, but you are too late, but thanks for the offer and the compliment.

Cool.This is storyline isn't big,i can read it,and it explains all the story in this little bit!Nice.
btw,it is very nice,but lemme ask you.
Is this possible to hack DS games?How?
Thanks., and there is a special thread in the ROM-Hacking page which can help you hack P/D/Pt ROMs.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Wow! This looks like a really nice hack. I love the tiles! Not too bright to look at like some of the other tilesets out there. The story is quite interesting as well. Can't wait to play it when you release a beta or something! Good luck!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • idk
  • Seen Jul 3, 2009
this looks like it will be a really great hack:) but also you said that all the parts of the region will be based on where the regis are located so what will it look like for regigigas?

negative

Years
this looks like it will be a really great hack:) but also you said that all the parts of the region will be based on where the regis are located so what will it look like for regigigas?
Well...if you must know:
Regice has a snowy part of the region, with a frozen lake
Regirock has a desert part of the region, with a big mountain
Registeel has a metropolis of water platforms-the way of travelling, without surf
Regigigas has the normal part of the region, with a Mountain, and on that mountain something will happen...

Years
Dude if this hack doesn't happen let me tell you, you will a disliked person because this hack is awesome!

I can't wait for the beta and i will support this hack all the way

negative

Years
Thanks, for all your support!
And now...
A biggest teaser ever:

Kopijaod1PokemonColossalVersion_01.png
A first encounter with Team Galactic in the RedRock Canyon.What are they doing there?
Wait for the script to be complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back