• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
@Umbr30n

Sure thing, I'll add you to the list right away. You'll have it reserved till the 27th :D

@danaxe

Sorry, but there's already a Riolu/Lucario fan club. Feel free to join that one if you want to though :D

Clicky!

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
I would like to reserved a Competitive Sandteam club please, I know it's a kind of PO, but I want people discuss about their skills and joy using this kind of team, not RMT topic, I swear. I absolutely update this club every single day, and as long as there are people register, I want this club to be opened. Thank you very much!

Last edited:

Olli

Years
Sorry, but a club like this may just be too specific. No doubt it'll have a few people replying, but as the competitive battling on this forum stands right now, I don't think it'd have that many people joining, and you'd probably run out of stuff to discuss quick. I'm not quite sure if CBC allows it, but you could try making a thread on it there. Otherwise, sorry :(

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
So, how about a sand / desert pokemon club? Sure it is just like ahead, but maybe much further things to discuss hah :)

Olli

Years
That would work. There's a lot more to discuss about Sand/Desert Pokémon in general than when you're narrowing it down to competitive teams only. So yeah, go for it :D You'll have it reserved till the 28th.

Olli

Years

Update, August 21st

Umbr30n's The Blazing Inferno (*Fire-Type Fan Club!*) was approved.

"the power packed 6. pseudo ledgends club" was revoked due to being submitted prematurely.

"The 1999 Trainers Club" was closed due to passing 1 month of inactivity.

"All for one, one for all! ~*Musketeers Club*~" was closed due to passing 1 month of inactivity.

danaxe's Power Packed 6 - (Pseudo-Legendary Fan Club) was approved.

"Pokemon Racing Youtube group!" was revoked due to it not really fitting in as a club.

"FreezingCold-IceTypeClub" was revoked, since another Ice type club has already been made.

"FireRed - Red Pokemon Club" was revoked at moderator's discretion.

Last edited:

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Could I reserve a "Creepy Pokemon Stuff" club? It's, like, a Pokemon Creepypasta and other weird stuff (i.e. MissingNo, Kcalb, etcetera) club. Would that fit as a club, or is it just weird?

Olli

Years
It's not something we see often, but there's not really any reason for it to not fit in here. You'll have it reserved till the 29th :D

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
Years
Why do you want to open up the club?:Because Fossil Pokemon rule and they have no club ;_;
How often do you intend to update the club?:At least twice a week if not more
How long are you hoping for the club to last?:As long as there is an interest

Olli

Years
Wow, I totally missed this, sorry!

Anyways, sorry, but not yet. You already have two clubs at the moment, both not really active, so it'd be better if you focused on making those more active first before taking on a third club. An alternative would be to close one of your other clubs, but that's entirely up to you.

Updates, August 25th

"Human After All ♦ Human-Shaped Pokémon Club!" was closed due to passing one month of inactivity.

"Skitty and Delcatty club [renewed :)]" was closed due to nearing one month due to having an inactive owner, as well as nearing one month of inactivity.

"Club K29 [PokeCommunity service team]" was revoked due to not exactly being a club.

Last edited:

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
I'd like to reserve the Bird Pokemon club please! This is my first club so here are the questions:

Why do you want to open up the club?: I really think Bird Pokemon are important in the games, so the absolute fans of them should have their own club

How often do you intend to update the club?: Weekly, but sometimes I could squeeze in a week of daily posts

How long are you hoping for the club to last?: As long as possible , and no, I can't think of an exact time as I don't want the club to close whatsover

Olli

Years
Sure thing, you'll have it reserved till the second of September.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Eeveelution Co-ordinator's :>Soaring High!<: Bird Pokemon Club! was approved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back