• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikakitten's Land of Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
@Yiliang
I can make the fusion but I'm not sure I can do the latter sorry. I use my phone for all my sprites so my options a re slightly limited. However, i will do the fusion.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
This doesn't really fall into any of your categories, but could you do me a Larvitar riding a Metagross? I want to use it for my Donation event in my shop today. I know I do a lot of Tyranitar family don't I? After this there will probably be more variety in my requests...

I recommend using the Diamond/Pearl Larvitar. Should also shrink it down a bit if possible since Metagross is bigger than Larvitar.

EDIT: I need the Metagross to be shiny, sorry...

pikakitten

Years
Yeah, I can do it as I said in the first post you get what you want but first I have to work on yiliangs request. Also if I do it it'll be scratched because my phone isn't good with copy paste so which one do you not want scratched or do you want them both scratched?

pikakitten

Years
Yiliang your sprite is done!
KantoStarterFusion.png

If you want any adjustments done to it just ask
thank you come again tell your friends!

@Necrum ok

@PokemonGiratinaX
You're in luck I was making one for my friend Brianna so 2 birds with one stone am I right? Here you go!
Come again tell your friends!
GSCStyleKyurem.png

~Sincerely PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Sirfetch’d

Jellicentfan, your sprite is Done!
CrystalStyleJellicent.png

I would've put red eyes but Crystal focuses on 4 colors only so I though blue seems more necessary but if you want anything done to it just ask Pikakitten won't use Bite, rather it will use Thunderbolt because my sprites will shock you! Get it? Lol anyways thanks for coming come again and tell your friends!

~Sincerely PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Thanks! I really like it. i will put it in my sig. in the next few days and give you full credit.:)

pikakitten

Years
It's done, Necrum!
LarvitarridingMetagross.png

I'm sorry it's so small but that's how big i think it would be compared to Metagross anyways thanks!

~Sincerely
Pikakitten, devout member of the Pokecommunity

pikakitten

Years
Here you go PGX, funny because of PCX and I'm PikakittenX (PKX). I imagined Lucario on a mountain peak so thus I made this.
LucarioBackground.png

Tell your friends come again, etc. Also thanks for the friend request.

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
How about White Kyurem? It's my personal favorite of his formes.
Pokemon: Kyurem (White Forme)
Game: White 2
Devamp to: Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back