• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Game Dev Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
Budgie_boy said:
$data_monsters[id]
id
name
type_id
level_base
exp_base
exp_nextlvl
character_name
character_hue
battlerfront_name
battlerfront_hue
battlerback_name
battlerback_hue
skill1_id
skill1_fix
skill2_id
skill2_fix
skill3_id
skill3_fix
skill4_id
skill4_fix
itemheld_id
itemheld_fix
ability_id
ability_fix
parameters[status_id, level]
are you sure about that?
i have this:
Code:
$data_enemies[id].
name
maxhp
maxsp
str
dex
agi
int
atk
pdef
mdef
animation1_id
animation2_id
exp
gold
item_id
weapon_id
armor_id
treasure_prob
battler_name
battler_hue
click here for more syntax

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
Years
Heres the Elite Four and champion and register rooms
of the FR/LG Elite four challange.

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
Someone probably doesn't like me here because some of my resources keep being removed XD

Here's fangkings water tileset edited by me (that for some reason disappeared form this thread):
seaautotiledarkdragonfangking.png

Here's an anime-like Ash charset from the first seasons (that for some unknown reason also got deleted :S):
Ash-Anime.png

And here are all pokeballs I could find in the anime and old games made as sprites for GBA (some of them are Nintendo's, others are from Coronis and the rest is mine):
Crystalball.gif

Ultraball.gif

Timerball.gif

Thunderball.gif

RocketMewtwoDarkball.gif

Rocketball.gif

Repeatball.gif

Premierball.gif

Pokeball.gif

Parkball.gif

OriginalDarkball.gif

Netball.gif

Nestball.gif

Moonball.gif

ModifiedDarkball.gif

Masterball.gif

Luxuryball.gif

Loveball.gif

Lureball.gif

Levelball.gif

KantoSafariBall.gif

HoennSafariBall.gif

Heavyball.gif

GSball.gif

Greatball.gif

Goldball.gif

Friendball.gif

Fastball.gif

Diveball.gif

Blueball.gif

Antiqueball.gif

Now, if these are gonna be deleted again I want to know why at least :S (maybe it was just some server thingy but only my posts got deleted [from the ones that contain resources]).

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
well, I didn't see them and still don't :x
Here are 1019 pokemon charsets that I put together:
http://rapidshare.de/files/7858246/Characters.zip.html

Credit goes to:
- Budgie
- Absolutism
- Me for converting most of the RPG Maker 2000/2003 charsets into RPG Maker XP

If I missed anyone please tell me and I'll add you.

PS: All the creators of the sprites included in the archieve let you use them as far as you give credit, you can access pokemon absolutism here: http://raichu.s41.xrea.com/poke/index.html

Last edited:

Demonic Budha

Years
Hi new resource today.
Its Bills House from Cerulian cape.
the only 2 things not in this are the cardboard box and the stuff (that seems to have a green tick on it) as they have been previously posted)
[EDIT+] ive now also added the pokemon dojo from saffron
[EDIT++] i have now also added the inside (and top outside and elevator) of the Department Store in Celadon City.
Now then

Claire said:
Yes, and i've had to report a few to get them deleted. Just because other people have broken the rules of credit doesn't mean you should O.o
I'm just tired of having to keep reporting you guys that won't follow the rules..it's not fair to the people who took out time to rip all those resources for people for someone to just download them, zip them, post them as a new resource and not even ask for permission etc.

Btw, don't just see/write who the creators were -you have to ask them for permission

just checking to see if this was directed at me aswell. Cause the ones i post (other than ones that have been in previous set, but i only put in as to make it the complete set. unlike the one today)

Also in regaurds to the post deletion, im not sure what one of mine has been posted before, could you please tell me what one and where it previously is and i will happerly remove it from my post. But as i said previously i have been over the previouse pages several times and have not seen in posted.

And Budgie_Boy OMG thx for the lave set. been looking for that for about 5 months. THANK YOU!

Thx 4 ya time and enjoy the tiles.

Last edited:

Demonic Budha

Years
Hey new one again, here is the inside and deck of the S.S Ann

Budgie_boy
That's ok, It's just the beta version, the BETTER version will be out shortly, and that is Completely mine I had to take time out to do that, I finished it in about 3DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

You will have to give me credit because I made it all on my own!

No probs i will give credit where its due.
Also its a pretty good (you could leave it as is)
If your calling it a beta cause the bubbles fill all of the lava, all i did to remerdy the problem was to copy the first set of the lava tiles, (the blank red tile surounded by the ledge) and used the lava tile with SHIFT to make is the defult single tile to make single tiles and put them in random places to make random bubbles. ( it looks pretty good)

But if your still going to release a newer version, i wont complain (ill probably even use it)

anyway. enjoy the tiles.
[EDIT+] i reposted it due to the fact i left off a couple of tiles at the bottom.

Last edited:

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
Please REFRAIN from posting without resources,
it is considered as spam.

here's an inner tile i made a while ago,
i don't know why it says 'made by rm2k3kid' :P
click here

Last edited:

Demonic Budha

Years
Blizzy said:
Please REFRAIN from posting without resources,
it is considered as spam.

Very sorry for no resource on previous posts....
anyway, today i have 2 new ones.
First one in the underground tunnels(the ones you can cycle through)
And the second one is the Poke Fan Club House in Vermilian City.

Enjoy.

(also if anyone notices that i may have missed off a tile or 2 let me know add i will add as soon as i can)

Last edited:

Demonic Budha

Years
Ok heres the Items,
posting cause someone in the help and request forum wanted
them.
and heres my cave set (its got seafoam Is, Mewtwo cave and ice fall)
[EDIT+]
ive added the Diglett Cave and some items (like the mud and floor) of the Rock Tunnel (between Cerulian and Lavander) Also the brail pannels and Tanoby Chambers (unknown caves) and Mt Ember interior

Last edited:

Demonic Budha

Years
lol, i see all the previous resources have gone byebye.
Ill try repost mine soon.
Anyway heres 2 new ones i havent put on before.
One is the enterior of the Pokemon Tower (the graveyard place)
And the othe is the inside of the powerplant.

[EDIT+] if you mean the big BIG genorator, i got that from the previously posted
inside chips. but if ya mean the small one. then thx

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
We've uploaded some new resources to www.phoenixgamez.com. We now have resources for Harvest Moon and Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap to download as well as all the Pokemon resources. Coming soon will be Dragonball Z, Golden Sun and Yu-Gi-Oh resources.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
We're now in the process of ripping and making chip/charsets of characters and objects from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga for www.phoenixgamez.com. The graphics from that game are awesome and would look great in an RM2K/3/XP game. I'm thinking about using them for a small side project. And the best thing is I don't think anybody has ever used these graphics in a game so the first games that do use them will be unique.

Here's an example of a charset: We've done a few already but we have a load more to do so keep yourselves up-to-date.

MarioCharEnemies1.png

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
I hope everyone's making sure that the creators of the char and chipsets have given them permission to be posted here ^^;

We have Dragonball Z Chipsets that have been both ripped and custom made up on the site now HERE
e.g.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
Here's some charsets made by Coronis (walking animations made by Virusgamer) that I "converted" to RPG Maker XP format:

Red:
red.png

Blue:
blue.png

Yellow:
yellow.png

Green:
green.png

Gold:
gold.png

Silver:
silver.png

Crystal:
crystal.png

Credit goes to them, and if you wanna be nice.. to me too for using one hour and 15 min of my time positioning them correctly :P

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I have Battle animations ripped by me for RMXP

Please Give Credit if used

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back